Tailored Contracting

Scott in Burlington
Scott in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Miscellaneous Projects

I had many projects around the house to complete.
Painted exterior window frames and exterior siding, stained outdoor wood structures, installed a pot hanger above kitchen table, created a beautiful pantry with custom wood shelves, redesigned and built a new coat closet with custom wood shelves, installed a soap dispenser in shower, installed an exterior blind on the porch, fixed sunken stone work on the front walkway.
Lucas was very prompt with his quotes and worked very quickly to get all the projects completed. Very easy person to work with and his workmanship is superb. I would highly recommend him.

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review and recommendation. It was a pleasure doing the work for you and I am glad that you are pleased with the outcome!

luciano.lunardi.dasilva
luciano.lunardi.dasilva

Bathroom Renovation

Lucas is very punctual and courteous. Outside of his excellent workmanship he is professional, tidy and does not cut any corners. I am recommending him to my friends looking to renovate their homes.

Luciano thank you for the great review and kind words, it was a pleasure to work with you on your project!

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto

Hardwood flooring

Outstanding job! Lucas is very professional and precise. Job was completed in less time the estimated and he went above and beyond to ensure our needs were satisfied. I would 100% reference him to any friends or family looking to get flooring completed.

Thank you for taking the time to write an excellent review Rob! The kind words are always appreciated :)

Maureen C.
Maureen C.

Laundry room reno

Great work.
Finished on time, on budget.

I believe in short reviews... have no idea why they want 15 words.

Short and sweet!

Thank you for the review Maureen!

Daniela in Toronto
Daniela in Toronto

Kitchen / Powder Room / Foyer & Hall Renovation

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Lucas from Tailored Contracting. I came to HomeStars looking for a contractor that could help us refresh several areas of our 35 year of home. The kitchen was very dark, dated, and worn. Our powder room was non functional and served as nothing other than a storage area. Lastly, our foyer and entry was very old, again dark, and frankly embarrassing to even host guests. Today Lucas has completed his work in my home and I can't stop sharing pictures of my new rooms with family and friends in addition to having very curious neighbours over to see the amazing work. Lucas' quality if work is incredible. He uses only the best supplies, provides great suggestions and goes way above and beyond in his deliverable while sticking to his estimated quote and job completion timelines.

Aside from Lucas' exceptional quality of work, he is also extremely professional and articulate. Lucas and his team left my home each day having throughly cleaned up after themselves - even when I offered to do the cleaning instead. He is very trustworthy and accountable. To say that he goes above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction would be an understatement. One example of this is when we needed to install a vanity into my non standard sized powder room. The vanity that I had purchased would not properly fit in the space and the background plumbing couldn't fully be hidden behind the cabinetry. Although Lucas was already extremely busy overseeing the plumber and his assistant he went to Lowes, Ronas, and Home Depot in search of finding the right cabinet that could be installed that same night. When it became evident that a custom cabinet was required, he quickly contacted his carpenter and started the process of getting a vanity in the works.

I could go on an on about what a great Contractor Lucas is but I will sum it up by saying that I have already recommended him to family and friends and he is the first person that I would call for future home renovations.

I have no affiliation to Lucas and this review was left as nothing more than an extremely satisfied customer whom now loves her home.

Daniela,

We are taken for words by your incredibly detailed review filled with such kind words. We are happy that Lucas was able to go above and beyond to make you love your home and that we were able to bring your vision to life :) thank you for being so great to work with, we look forward to working with you again!

Susan in Burlington
Susan in Burlington

Painting and handy man jobs

Lucas was amazing. Polite, Respectful and extremly knowledgeable about his profession.
The work and was done right on time and they left no mess behind.
Brushed, wiped and swept. I would highly recommend Lucas and his painting team. Great job Lucas and Lewis

Sue, thank you very much for the great review and for being so great to work with!

Kyle in Toronto
Kyle in Toronto

AMAZING NEW BATHROOM

Plain and simple: they do exactly what they say. Small team, but hardworking and honest. I told Lucas about my plans for the bathroom and he walked me through their process . Together we made something even better than I originally thought up.

Super happy with Tailored Contracting. Excellent work and exemplary customer service.

Kyle, was a pleasure working with you to bring your ideas to life :), thank you for the kind words!

Sue
Sue

Many Jobs

I have hired Tailored Contracting several times through out the last year
They are very professional and prompt
I will continue to hire and refer them for all our needs

Thank you Sue for the kind words, it is always a pleasure!

past employee in Mississauga
past employee in Mississauga

Beautiful Bathrooms & Kitchen Renovations

Lucas did an amazing job on our kitchen & bathrooms. We were working on a very tight timeline and he was super accommodating and finished the job way ahead of schedule. We were doing this update to help sell our home and we received many compliments on the kitchen & bathrooms during open houses and ended up closing for over our asking price. I would highly recommend.

Thank you for the very kind review! I am super happy that I was able to complete the work within your time frame and that the sale of your home went well!

L in
L in

Bathroom (paint, tile, grout, baseboards, shower)

An absolute dream! Completely transformed my small, dark bathroom into a bright, modern, room I can't get myself out of! The job was done in great time and looks fabulous! - highly recommended :)

Thank you for the great review! We are very happy to have had the opportunity to provide you with our great service.

More about Tailored Contracting

Tailored Contracting is a home improvement company servicing most of the southern GTA. Our projects range from handyman services to flooring, door and trim installations to bathroom, basement and kitchen renovations to full home/condominium and commercial renovations. We undertake work in all budget ranges while providing top quality work with hopes to exceed your expectations.

We commit to completing your project in an organized, professional manner. We take pride in tailoring our services to your needs.

Our personal expectations demand quality and insured work, completed on time. Do not hesitate to contact us for any questions