PROMAN

Mississauga ON L4T 1N9

Reviews for PROMAN

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Stairs

Quang is very profesional. I chose him to work to do my stairs because of his good reviewes he has and indeed he deserves those reviewes.
His quality of work is above your expactations.
He does his work in time , also his price is reasonble.
I highly recommend for any stair projects.

Vasile.

Thank you very much, Vasile!

heidi.saccucci
heidi.saccucci
1 review Newmarket, ON

Stairscase restaining and refinished

An amazing job! Quality work! Affordable! Extremely accommodating, very trustworthy (not necessary for the client to be home) works with and listens to the client and will come up with solutions to best suit the clients needs. When Proman came and looked at what was involved (huge undertaking) he knew exactly what needed to be done. There wasn't any second guessing or maybe can do or we'll see or I can try or I cant do this, but can only do that. This is when I knew I selected the right contractor for the job. Very clean and organized always left the job at the end of the day swept. He always ensured that the safety for the client was not in jeopardy, made a temporary railing until the final railing was installed. Proman starts and completes the job on time, and commit to the timeline. I would strongly recommend Proman to anyone looking to update their existing staircase.

Thank you Heidi for very clear and detail review! It means a lot to my business. It's my honor to have you as a client. All the best to your incredible home!

Tracy home in Toronto
Tracy home in Toronto

Stair refinishing

Quang is professional and caring. He is very detail oriented. I do not have any complaint from his work. He finished the project in the timely manner and beautifully in detail. I will recommend him for the stair projects. The price is favorable fair.

Thank you very much!

Jennifer
Jennifer

Hardwood staircase

Excellent work..
.extremely satisfied with the finishing of the stairs .. reasonable price.job completed within time frame

Thank you very much Jen! Let me know if you need me to do anything​ else.

dwelshc514 in ??????????
dwelshc514 in ??????????

Hardwood floors/stairs

We had Quang (Owner PROMAN) as part of the team that worked on our floors and stairs project. He did a great job, was professional in his manner, was the hardest working member of the team and he ensured we were completely happy with the quality of the work being performed. Most importantly to me, he cared about the quality of his work, a trait that not all tradespeople seem to have. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company for any stairs or flooring project.

Thank you very much!

More about PROMAN

PROMAN is a company specialising on all kind of stairs, handrail and hardwood flooring. At PROMAN our target is make customer happy.
Looking for Stair Builders pros in Mississauga?