Ottawa ON

Reviews for HPS Electrical Solutions Inc

Cathy
Cathy
1 review Ottawa, ON

Repairs of light fixtures in my home

Jeff arrived very promptly at the agreed-upon time and completed the necessary work (and then some) in a timely fashion. I would highly recommend him!

It was very nice to meet you. I'm glad you are happy with the work and I appreciate the kind review.

Private User reviews , ON

Quick and reliable!

Jeff came by (had an early evening opening) and added and removed a few light fixtures (and hardware) including adding a new dimmer switch. He didn’t rush and asked if there were any other items he could assist with! He proved that a 2 hour time frame would be honoured and he delivered!

Thanks!

I'm pleased that you are happy with the work. Thank you for choosing HPS Electrical Solutions to work on your home.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Outdoor electrical

K0A 2P0

Highly recommended. Extremely easy to work with and provides solid recommendations and expertise. Super flexible with schedule as well. We are very happy with the end result as well as the overall experience.

Thank you for the review, it's always nice to see when our customers are happy and satisfied with our work.

Hec
Hec
7 reviews , ON

Installation of 20 gfi outlet for swimming pool

Jeff installed a 20 gfi outlet for our above ground swimming pool. He was very courteous and professional during the job. He stayed late to finish up and even went so far as to vacuum up some small debris before going home. His price was fair and jeff seems like a thoroughly honest and trustworthy businessman. Will definitely be calling him again...

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, I'm happy that you are pleased with our work. Have a great summer and enjoy your pool.

Parameter
Parameter
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Great job at a great price

I contacted Jeff for a fairly straightforward installation of a few ceiling lights and outlets for my workroom. He was prompt, courteous and friendly, and his price was fair. The workmanship is top-notch and we're very pleased with the results. I would absolutely recommend Jeff and will be using his services in the future for all of our electrician needs.

Thank you for the review. It was nice working for you and I look forward to working with you again on your future projects.

Jeff.

LJ in
LJ in
1 review Limoges, ON

Light fixture installation

Jeff installed my new (rather large) light fixture and suggested/installed a new dimmer switch. He was very professional and answered all of my questions. He was able to install it the day after I called, and the cost was quite reasonable. Great guy, great service!

I'm pleased you are happy with the service. It was a pleasure working for you. Thank you for the review.

LY i.
LY i.
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Electric Device

Jeff is capable of fixing the electric device that a couple of previous electricians failed to figure out what went wrong. I highly recommend his professional services.

Thank you for the review. It was nice meeting you and I'm pleased you are happy with our service.

sheenamitchell
sheenamitchell
1 review Kemptville, ON

Basement electrical

Great customer service and great work ethic dependable and reliable . Did exactly what we wanted . Was so knowledgeable and willing to work with our budget and time frame highly recommend this business

It was a pleasure working with you on this project. I'm glad you are pleased with everything. Thank you for the review.

Ted in Ottawa
Ted in Ottawa
2 reviews London, ON

Creative, innovative and quality work

I chose Jeff from 5 other electricians bids on the same projects. All estimates were +\- &200. Only Jeff shared my vision and took the time to find ways to make it happen within code. He also was very pleasant to work with, accommodating my indecisiveness and provided solid and constructive advice inline with my vision and high standards. I’d hire him again for sure!

I'm very happy that you are satisfied with your electrical installation. It was great meeting you and working with you on your reno. I look forward to working with you again on any future projects.

More about HPS Electrical Solutions Inc

HPS Electrical Solutions Inc. is an Ottawa based electrical contractor that concentrates on residential and commercial sectors. All of our work meets or exceeds the standards set out by the Electrical Safety Authority and is performed by our professional licensed electricians and apprentices.

We provide a safe working environment on all of our job sites. We believe the quality of our work will represent us for years to come. We know that people will do business with companies that meet their needs and provide reliable professional service.