Locksmithexpress

511 The West Mall Etobicoke ON M9C 1G5

Reviews for Locksmithexpress

Rakesh
Rakesh

Speedy and cost effective lock replacement

Rado was very responsive and arrived within 30 minutes of our call; replaced our powder room lock and took great care to match the finish of the lock and handle with locks in rest of the house ; would recommend this service and company highly.

Thank you for the review Rakesh!

Nikki
Nikki

Installed a new keypad lock and rekeyed my frontdoor

Super speedy service, and he even made sure my locks were smoother and closed better than when he got there. Very happy with my experience and would use Locksmithexpress again for sure :)

Thank you Nikki!
We always try to make sure everything is working properly for your convenience!

TheHaad
TheHaad

Fast and efficient!

Radoslav helped us install a new door knob w/ deadbolt and installed a door viewer free of charge. He was fast and efficient and very friendly. I would highly recommend him to anyone that requires locksmith services.

Thank you or the review and your business!

irene
irene

Service

RADOSLAV was professional , pleasant ,quick and went over and above what he needed to do.
He diagnosed the problem quickly and immediately set off to fix the lock.
He was a gentleman.

Thank you for the review Irene!

Liang from Oakville
Liang from Oakville

Very good services!

Randoslav is very professional, reliable, punctual and proud of his work. His company was the first respond after I requested at homestars, and gave me an excellent quote. In general, I would compare companies who call back within 60 minutes.

Thank you for the review Liang!
Thank you for your business!
I am glad you are happy with the service I provide!

Smart Lock Install

Really Great Job!
Showed up after hours on short notice. Was professional, clean and efficient. Will use again!

Thank you For the review and your business Justin!

Phil in Toronto
Phil in Toronto

Excellent Service

Radoslav responded promptly to my inquiries, gave me a very competitive quote, came when promised, installed the locks, and gave us a quick primer on how to use. Would not hesitate to recommend.

Thank you For the review Phil !

Locksmith services

Professional, on time, personable. Would definitely use again (although I hope I don't have to).

Thank you for the review Justin!

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

New lock install and old lock repair

Very quick response to my service request and efficient installation of a new deadbolt, and even made the existing, antique, lockset functional again. Rado returned quickly the same day after I decided to have some more re-keying done and even gave me a discount on the second service call. He took the time to explain the process and offered advice and insights into choosing a lock. In all, a very professional and pleasant experience. Will recommend to others and a business that has been added to my Rolodex.

Thank you Mike !

Maeve & Philip in Guelph
Maeve & Philip in Guelph

Replacing locks

We phoned a few locksmiths and got very high quotes. Locksmith Express gave a very reasonable quote. Radoslav arrived at our house on time, was friendly and efficient. He replaced two locks. He also noticed that two screws on one door were too short and replaced them with longer screws at no extra cost. Highly recommend him.

Thank you Maeve and Philip!
I am glad I was able to help you out and save you some money as well!

More about Locksmithexpress

Locksmith Express Toronto and GTA is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year! When you need locksmith services in the Toronto and GTA/ Etobicoke; Missisauga; Toronto; North York; East York; Scarborough; Markham; Vaughan and Oakville , call us first!
We are here for you to ensure that your home, office or business are inaccessible to outsiders and well secured. We will guarantee your calmness. We provide professional and timely services Our technicians will come to your home or business to accommodate your service needs with professionalism and responsiveness. Your security is our first priority! Our commitment to provide the best possible security service.

Fully Licensed & Insured
12 Month Warranty on all the hardware installed by us

Commercial and Residential Locksmith Service. Fast 20-30 min response. Service Toronto and GTA area.Emergency gain entry re-key locks cut keys door closers panic bars and much more.