Locksmithexpress

Reviews for Locksmithexpress

lee in downtown
lee in downtown

Lock replacement

I asked Rado to look at my front door to replace the existing old deadbolt and lock with a new keyless entry system.... was a very delicate install as the door he was installing it on was mirrored. he installed the lock .. but it was defective... had to wait for a new warranty replacement unit. Rado came back .. removed the damaged unit and reinstalled the new unit. He had to programme the new unit which was difficult because the instructions provided were inadequate. He was very fast... knew his stuff, didn’t damage the mirrored door.. which was very difficult. He was pleasant, efficient and went out of his way to make it a good experience. Would highly recommend his service.

Thank you Lee .
The job is not always easy but when you have the experience and the knowledge you can always do the job properly.
Thank you for the review again !
I am glad I was able to help .

Bilyana S in North York
Bilyana S in North York

new dead bolt and handle

We needed to change an old dead bolt and got several quotes from different companies. Rado gave us the best rate including the price of the new hardware and we were more than happy with the service. He arrived on time and did perfect job! I would highly recommend this company!

Thank you for the review and your business !

Amina
Amina
0 reviews , ON

lock rekey

flexible, was patient with my changes in availability, polite and courteous. Very happy with service. Would definitely recommend

Thank you !

Valeri Simeonov in Toronto
Valeri Simeonov in Toronto

Great Service

I moved in to a new condo in Etobicoke .
i wanted to change my key as a new owner. My friend gave me the number of LocksmithExpress and Called them for a quote . They explained me that there might be a master system in the building and i have to check with the management if there is one and if they are ok with me calling a different locksmith than the building's locksmith to do the job. He was trying to help me not just to come and change my key and leave me in a situation with the management i don't want as a new owner . Anyway... There is a master system in my building . After I spoke to the super they were ok with me using my locksmith becuase theirs is unbelievable price !!! Rado from LocksmithExpress came on time , rekey my unit to the master system without any problem , cut extra keys for me and charge me 1/3 of what the building's locksmith asked for .
Thank you for your service !!!

Thank you for the great review!
We are trying to be honest and punctual to everyone!
We do our best to save you money and time!

Happy with the service

Professional and polite. Response is quick and arrive in time. Know what to do precisely and solve the problem very easily. Take care of cleaning the mess. Really enjoyed the whole service.

Thank you for the good review and your business again .

Goran in Toronto
Goran in Toronto

Change the key of my new home

I would like to say thank you to this company . I asked for a quote few companies from Home Stars to change the key of my new house . By the time a hire someone from here I saw This company's Van parked in my neighbor's driveway . Rado, the owner was very nice person and gave me very reasonable price . He did the job quick . After I checked the quotes I got from the other companies I was so happy Rado did the service for me . The coast was the lowest and the service was great .
Thank you Rado and good luck on home Stars as well !
Goran

Thank you Goran !!!
It was pleasure for me doing the job for you !

agata in North York
agata in North York

Replace dead bolt

Rado replaced our deadbolt and handle on our condo. He did the job very quickly and efficient He left everything very clean, no mess behind. He was very quick to respond to our call within 30 mins. I would highly recommend him to everybody, not for just his professionalism but also his great personality.

Thank you for the review !

Yuliyan4606 in North York
Yuliyan4606 in North York

install keypad

called LocksmithExpress for a quote of replacing my deadbolt on my basement door ( I had tenants just moved out ) . Rado answered the phone and he was really friendly and very polite over the phone . We discussed what I need it to be done and he recommended me to install a keypad instead. He explained to me this will save me money in future . Instead of rekeying the lock or changing the deadbolt every time tenants move out with the keypad I can change the code on my own.
He recommended different brands and gave me an advice what to buy . After I bought keypad he came to install it . He came on time , the quote he gave me over the phone was exactly the same what I paid . He did the job quick and there was nothing to clean after . I would recommend locksmithexpress and specially Rado !

Thank you for the review !

Terrific Customer Service

Rado was called to replace the locks in our office after a break in. He is such a nice pleasant man with a big smile. Easy to work with and he did a fantastic job. He was quick and there was no mess to clean up after. I would most definitely recommend him to anyone in need. And I would use his services personally too.

Thank you for the review and your business. I would be more than happy to help in future if you need my services again !

More about Locksmithexpress

Locksmith Express Toronto and GTA is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year! When you need locksmith services in the Toronto and GTA/ Etobicoke; Missisauga; Toronto; North York; East York; Scarborough; Markham; Vaughan and Oakville , call us first!