511 The West Mall Toronto ON M9C 1G5

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Locksmith Express Toronto

Door handle repair

Fantastic service. On time. Professional. Our door has never opened or closed better! Highly recommend!

JC from Toronto
JC from Toronto

Great work

Radoslav did an excellent job both re-keying our house and replacing older mortise locks in our home. He is fast and super responsive. I would highly recommend him and use him again.

Thank you for the review JC!
I appreciate it !

MK
MK

Lock Re-Key

Rado did a great job. He was punctual and professional and I wouldn't hesitate to hire him again. I would highly recommend Rado to anyone looking for locksmith services. Thanks!

Thank you for the review MK!

Kyle
Kyle

Super quick service

Called Rodo in the morning about a door that seized up the evening before and was unusable. This was not an emergency call out but he was at our place within two hours and the door was fixed, (improved on what we had before the problem) and we were done within an hour. Rodo was polite, careful, friendly with my young son and the work was great. Highly recommend.

Thank you for the review Kyle!

Noelle in Thornhill
Noelle in Thornhill

Locksmith re-key

Rado just finished doing a re-key for our new house. He was excellent and I would highly recommend him! He was knowledgeable, efficient and very reasonably priced. I will definitely hire him again!

I appreciate i!

Door lock replacement

The work was done quickly, efficiently and neatly. I would recommend this company for sure.

Jeff Meister from Toronto
Jeff Meister from Toronto

New home re-keying

Purchased a new home, and had Radoslav come and re-key the doors prior to move-in. I also asked for his advice on installing a new electro-mechanical keypad, about which I knew nothing. He was knowledgeable, fast, professional, and punctual. He re-keyed the doors, installed and tested, and trained me on the keypad in an hour. Excellent service.

Thank you for the review Jeff!
Rado

Susan Stacey from Toronto
Susan Stacey from Toronto

Replacing old exterior locks

I would give Rado a 6 if I could. I called other highly recommended companies and got the run around after sending pictures of the doors. Rado immediately gave me options for the two sets of French doors. He also gave me a quote for the hardware and installation. Within a day, he was able to remove the hardware for the jammed doors and replace the hardware with new knobs and locks. I highly recommend this company. Rado is honest and professional.

Thank you for the review Susan !
I really appreciate it!

Meni from Toronto
Meni from Toronto

Rado is Radiant!!!’

Rado was prompt when he arrived to fix my front door and lock. He repaired a poorly installed door and did it right! He went above and beyond his job estimate. Thank you Rado.

Thank you !

Lock Repair

My door lock was loose and I sought some quotes. After reviewing the quotes and reviews I chose Radoslav. I liked that he quoted a minimum charge for the call of $99. Radoslav attended the next day. He resolved the problem within minutes and did not charge in excess of the minimum charge for the call. I was pleased with his work and would not hesitate to recommend him.

I appreciate it !

More about Locksmith Express Toronto

Locksmith Express Toronto and GTA is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year! When you need locksmith services in the Toronto and GTA/ Etobicoke; Missisauga; Toronto; North York; East York; Scarborough; Markham; Vaughan and Oakville , call us first!
We are here for you to ensure that your home, office or business are inaccessible to outsiders and well secured. We will guarantee your calmness. We provide professional and timely services Our technicians will come to your home or business to accommodate your service needs with professionalism and responsiveness. Your security is our first priority! Our commitment to provide the best possible security service.

Fully Licensed & Insured
12 Month Warranty on all the hardware installed by us

Commercial and Residential Locksmith Service. Fast 20-30 min response. Service Toronto and GTA area.Emergency gain entry re-key locks cut keys door closers panic bars and much more.