Locksmithexpress

Reviews for Locksmithexpress

Naresh in Markham
Naresh in Markham

Re-keying of locks

Rado was on time, professional and didn't rush his work. He took his time to make sure the locks worked well and fixed up the door alignment too. Highly recommend!

Thank you for the review Naresh!

Aymé
Aymé

Door lock and key or installation

Radon was available almost immediately to do the job. He was quick, efficient and very professional ( from the knowledge of his trade to his respect for our home by cleaning up after he completed the job). I was very happy .org this service. I will definitely recommend him and use his services again in the future. Aymé

Thank you for the review Ayme !

HH
HH

Rekey Front Door Lock

Rado was very responsive and friendly on the phone and in-person. He was also upfront and knowledgeable. I thought I might need a new lock but Rado said it wasn't needed and repaired the issue as part of his service. Cost was very reasonable compared to other quotes I got and I would definitely use Rado again.

Thank you for the review HH !

Shaheel L.
Shaheel L.

Locksmith

Rado was on time and did a great job with our door locks. He replaced the parts that were damaged and was very knowledgeable.

Joanne
Joanne

Install new door handle and door stop, repair existing lock

Rado responded quickly to my call and was professional. The Quoted price was fair and there were no last minute changes to it. He provided excellent quality of work. Thanks!

Thank you for the review Joanne!

Sarah
Sarah

Install smart lock and new door handle

Rado is amazing! I would recommend him to everyone. We had some complications with our digital set up which is far outside his expertise and he stayed until everything was working properly. He’s professional, on time, communicative and really cares about his work. Thank you so much for your outstanding help today. I will always call on you in the future and anyone looking for a locksmith in Toronto should call Rado

Thank yo for the review Sarah !

khome11
khome11

Rekey locks

Rado was great. He rekeyed 2 of our locks. He also, lubricated the locks and fixed a alignment issue.

Thank you for the review!

Christina J.
Christina J.

Couldn't open door

He was great! Had a property sale closing and the day before we realized the front door wouldn't open - came the very next morning and fixed it in record time.

Thank you for the review and your business Christina !

Oliver
Oliver
3 reviews Milton, ON

Fast, Quick, Friendly Service

In spite of my efforts to DIY my issue and watching countless videos on YouTube to fix my broken lock on my front door, I had reached an impasse and could not figure out what was wrong and how to actually fix it. With the weather outside reaching negative 20 degrees, I couldn't afford NOT to have a front door that didn't close or lock properly and wait to get around to it along with all of my other honey-do projects that have been put on the back burner. Time to call in the pro's! I filled out a request for service on Homestars home page for a broken lock and handle on my front door on a freezing cold, Sunday, January morning at about 9am. Rado replied almost instantly and started a dialogue with me via the Homestars site. He asked for details about what was wrong, then asked me to send him pics of the door mechanism and handle. Within minutes, he was able to assess online what was wrong and what needed to be done. He gave me a quote for what it would cost for the service call and labour and after agreeing, we arranged for a mutual time that was convenient for both of us. Rado was able to come over a couple hours later (11:15am) and fix the problem in no time at all. He was sure to even text me beforehand to give me a heads up that he was on his way and let me know how soon it would be before he arrived. He went through explaining to me what was wrong and explained how the lock mechanism worked without being condescending or patronizing. While he said the latch inside could be replaced, he did not try to upsell me on the part or force me to buy it and said that it was still fine and in working order. All said and done, he was there when he said he would be and it took him about half an hour to fix the issue. The door works better than it did before and is much more smooth in terms of opening and closing and locking and unlocking it. Very pleased with the service and particularly Rado's professionalism and honesty. Will definitely use him again if ever an issue with our other doors pops up and would recommend him to others in a heartbeat.

Thank you Oliver !
I appreciate the good review!
I am glad I was able to help !

Tom
Tom

New front door lock installation

Rado from Locksmithexpress came to my newly renovated house to install a new lock within 2 hours after I placed my call.
It turned out the holes drilled on the door were a little bit off. Rado painstaking took a lot more time than what was planned to rectify this problem. He also fixed a minor problem with my side door lock at no extra cost to me. He is a consummate professional and a perfectionist. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a locksmith.

Thank you Tom !

More about Locksmithexpress

Locksmith Express Toronto and GTA is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year! When you need locksmith services in the Toronto and GTA/ Etobicoke; Missisauga; Toronto; North York; East York; Scarborough; Markham; Vaughan and Oakville , call us first!
We are here for you to ensure that your home, office or business are inaccessible to outsiders and well secured. We will guarantee your calmness. We provide professional and timely services Our technicians will come to your home or business to accommodate your service needs with professionalism and responsiveness. Your security is our first priority! Our commitment to provide the best possible security service.

Fully Licensed & Insured
12 Month Warranty on all the hardware installed by us

Commercial and Residential Locksmith Service. Fast 20-30 min response. Service Toronto and GTA area.Emergency gain entry re-key locks cut keys door closers panic bars and much more.