Dahshur Construction

Reviews for Dahshur Construction

Brian
Brian

Stucco Repair

I Used the option on Home stars to request contractors bid on my job which was to repair a wall on the outside of my home where the stucco was peeling. I was contacted the same day by Emmanuelle from Dahshur Construction.

He needed to color match the repair site so that it would blend in to the rest of the stucco. He did an excellent job on the repair you can’t even tell where the repair ends and begins. He was polite responsive and provided a detailed quote ahead of any work being done.

Hi Brian, thank you so much for your positive words.
It was a pleasure to have you as a client. Our number one priority is to have a good relationship with our customers, and to provide superior quality and results.

Lloyd
Lloyd

Repair of existing exterior stucco around the entire house.

Emanuelle and his father arrived on time and finished this small project in just over three days. The work done to patch and repair was very good and is almost invisible to the eye. I would recommend Dahshur Construction to any of my friends for similar work.

Thank you Lloyd for your positive words, very much appreciated. It was a pleasure to meet you and to have you as a client. Cheers!!!

dpaganelli
dpaganelli

Exterior stucco patching

The job was completed early than promised; worksite was impeccably cleaned after their work was completed; and they did a beautiful job.

Thank you Donna for your positive words. We are glad you are happy with the job, you were a great client also. Thank you.

paul
paul
1 review North York, ON

Exterior Stucco

Emanuelle and he's team did an amazing job , very professional and on time for finishing my house.
I'll recommend Dahshur Construction for other home owners.

Hi Paul, thank you for your positive words, it was a pleasure working with you, your review is much appreciated. Have a great 2018!!!

janastefkova
janastefkova
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

New porch

I am very satisfied with our new porch. The price was more than fair, the job was done on time and our porch looks amazing. I would definitely use them again.

Hi Jana, thank you so much for your review, we are glad you like our job, if you are happy we are happy. We are here if you need us. Merry Christmas and happy new year for you and your family. Cheers!!!

moh
moh

Service

Good friendly people, they up to what they promised and there prices is compatible,
They did a good job we pleased,

Thank you Moh, your comment is much appreciated, it was a pleasure working with you, and we are glad to have you as a costumer.
Emanuelle

pedrovegab
pedrovegab

Exterior Stucco

Look how nice my house become by the exelent job did dahshur construction . We can recommend this fabulous company.........

Thank you so much for your review Pedro, we are glad to have you as a costumer. Emanuelle

Indichief46
Indichief46

Stucco exterior

I'm very satisfied with the professional workmanship that Dahshur did for my project. They are clean, timely, and finished the work when they said they would. I will be using them for future projects.

Thank you Lee. We are happy to work with you, your review is much appreciated. Looking forward to work with you again.

PC
PC
1 review Milton, ON

Above garage and below bow window stucco.

Emanuel was a pleasure to work with. Work was clean and very well done and above our expectations! Price was very fair.
I recommend them with 5 stars!

Patricia, it was a pleasure working with you as well. Thank you for your positive review, very much appreciated. Thank you for choosing Dahshur Construction.

bullet.r2r0 in Toronto
bullet.r2r0 in Toronto

Stucco , Richmond Hill ON. Canada

Emanuelle and his team did the stucco around my house last summer and they have done and remarkable job , exellent customer service . Emanuelle is a nice guy and a contractor to trust. The guys at Dahshur Construction are very knowledgable and professional . HIGHLY recommended company . Thanks again guys.

Thank you Arturo, we would like to work with you again, we are here for you

More about Dahshur Construction

Exterior Insulation Finishing System (EIFS)
Welcome to Dahshur Construction. We offer quality products at an affordable price for our exterior stucco products. We only use Canadian products and provide a 10 year warranty. We also offer residential / commercial drywall services and basements.

Kitchen/Bathroom/Basement Renovations.
Basement Renovation

Adding more value to your home is an excellent idea if you want to sell, or maybe add an extra Income Opportunity. We help our clients take full advantage of unused space, and turn it into functionality rooms.

For a free estimate contact us at: 647 298 8108