VB Home Improvements - No Longer In Business

Reviews for VB Home Improvements - No Longer In Business

George  in Toronto
George in Toronto

AmaZing contractor !!!

I don't know what the previous reviewers are talking about. Me and my family have been working with Val for so many years , he never let us down.
Innovative, creative , honest , punctual and reliable. He always tuned to his costumers wishes and needs.
Val is the contractor I've hired in each and every house I own, had such a blast working with him.

Thanks George for writing this review. I'll give you the $100 next time I see you.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Reno gone wrong

Sad to say I've experienced almost the exact same nightmare with this contactor. He promised to get the job done quickly and he dragged it out for months. I would never hire Val from this company again. He's everything you hear in those horror stories with renovations gone wrong. Poor quality work, rarely showing up, excuses upon excuses to justify his mismanagement of the job. I would never recommend this company to anyone.

Review has 1 previous version

Don't ever call me
Val Biniaminov 416-839-5342

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Kitchen renovation, floor and stair installation, other smaller renos

What a NIGHTMARE! Val, the guy whose company this is, is everything to avoid in a contractor. He did not honour the contract we made; he did not do anything (averaged 8 hours a week for more than 4 months!); and what he did was sloppy work some of it not to code. He told me things that are ridiculously untrue, and yelled at me, blaming me and trying to bully me for his lack of responsibility and dishonesty. Unfortunately, I paid him more than I should have (I thought giving more up front would be a gesture of good will and an incentive), and now he is refusing to return what I am owed and need to pay a real professional to fix his mistakes and finish the job, so I am forced to sue him in small claims court. I would not be surprised to find that I am not the first to do this. Do NOT have anything to do with this person.

Are you looking to settle this? Contact me at boredeasy@hotmail.com to discuss.