Everest Windows & Doors

Reviews for Everest Windows & Doors

spyderco1986
spyderco1986

12 windows brick to brick installation

The company representatives Vlad and Leon were very clear and professional about the services that the company provides. They presented the product thoroughly with the most detailed explanation regarding the installation procedure. Upon receiving my new windows on the day of the installation I was very pleased to see exactly everything that I was promised. Also the companies installers Andrei and Kirill did an amazing clean and neat job!!! I strongly recommend this company and these 2 installers to everyone!!!

Nicole Ferguson in Toronto
Nicole Ferguson in Toronto

Disorganized company

I should start by saying that I just recently used homestar to find ALL of my contractors for a home renovation. I had FANTASTIC contractors and for the work at my home and will use most of them again. BUT,,,,,NOT EVEREST WINDOWS and DOORS. NEVER AGAIN!!!
I contracted the company and arranged a home visit to look at the kitchen window that I wanted changed to 2 windows and much bigger then what was currently there. They sent someone out, who was on time and very nice. This gentleman gave me a quote for the job, ($1700.00) drew a picture of what I wanted and we discussed a date of when the job would be done. I was extremely happy with everything and signed a contract with him and he left. A week later, Mia (a woman from the company) called me and said that the quote that I received was NOT CORRECT and the I would have to now pay $2400.00 ish for the job. I was shocked. I was not given any explaination other then “We just can not do the job for the $1700.00”.
Due to the fact that I was under time restraints with the Reno, I excepted the new price and was emailed a new contract to sign. A new gentleman was sent to my home to re-measure the window. He said that he would be by to install the windows on the following Sunday around 10am. I agreed.
However on the Saturday BEFORE the schedualed Sunday install at 9am there was a knock at the door and 2 gentleman, that I had NEVER MET were standing there ready to install my windows. I had NO IDEA they were coming and again had to walk them into the kitchen to explain where the windows were going. It was insane. They installed the windows and Mia called the same day to get the balance for the job. Before I paid the balance, I wanted to talk about all the craziness that had gone on. Mia,basically laughed at me when I asked for an explanation, but said that she would try to get me an answer and would call to discuss it.
She did NOT CALL, she emailed me and said “sorry, can you pay your balance”.
Look, at the end of the day I would will say this. The job got done, the customer service was the worst I had dealt with in years and I paid to much.

Hi Nicole sad to hear that you are so disappointed to get your custom windows including cut in wall done with a 10 days , all factory's and suppliers close down at December 18 we was working to deliver our promise to you and we did it ! Sorry that you have luck of communication but we serve over 100 customer per last 2 weeks and it was a bit hectic.

Clement
Clement

New sliding door

Replacing sliding door to the backyard. New door is great and Volodymyr and his partner did a great installation.

Thank you for your business was a pleasure to work with you

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

New exterior door and storm door

First of all, I want to say the installation was pretty good, and I'm very happy with the end result. The installer was obviously experienced and talented, and the install was quick, and looks great.
The part that was bad was the communication with the company and the salesman/handler.
Originally I was told it would take 3 weeks to have the doors installed, but in the end it was closer to 3 months. They wouldn't return my phone calls, and when they did get back to me I was told stories about how I wasn't picking up my phone (I do have voicemail, and received no messages). I was also given other explanations about the delays, like finding scratches on the door and needing to remake, as well as forgetting to put the door on the truck (all of which *could* actually have been true, but I was suspicious).
All-in-all, the end result was really good and the price was fair, but dealing with the company was painful for me.

Sorry for delay and thank you for your business

Basement Glass Sliding patio door replacement

We contacted Homestars to get a reputable contractor to replace our glass patio doors with steel french doors to insulate our basement apartment in the winter. Vladimir, Mia, Rob and the rest of the crew at EVEREST WINDOWS AND DOORS were absolutely superb!

Not only did Vladimir come to my home and provide a free estimate after measuring and providing us with many door choices, but also the outstanding speed in finishing the job one week ahead of schedule!
The end result is better than we expected.

Thank you to the entire crew at EVEREST WINDOWS AND DOORS and thank you to Homestars for referring such high-quality professionals.
-Paul B, August 18, 2018 (Markham)

Victorian
Victorian

GreenOn Windows

Great Service. Staff is efficient and friendly.
Two issues:
- The installers left some debris etc.
- No privacy treatment on bathroom window. It was explained afterward that the GreenOn program didn’t cover “privacy” windows.
Everest resolved complaint with an offer to place a film on the bathroom window and agreed to install aluminum trim on a couple exterior windows on next Order.
I plan to have more work done in the future, however the issues must be resolved satisfactorily prior to hiring Everest in the future.

mustafa b.
mustafa b.

Custom made Patiodoor replacement

Everest Window has fulfilled my request to design and install the custom-made patio door from wall to wall and from floor to ceiling,
the project was completed in a most proficiently manner and with high craftsmenship I will deffinitly recommend and will give my best refferals to Everest Windows furthermore the crew were propmt and pro during thier installation.
I was most impressed and satisfied with what I received for what I paid.

Thank you Mustafa will looking forward with your new project

D.F. in
D.F. in
1 review Ajax, ON

Good choice

Really good results for us, worth the price. Completed installation of brand new egress window in 1 1/2 days. Workmanship is excellent. They also changed a set of sliding doors and completed in only 2 hours.

Bobby
Bobby

Patio door installation

Very professional team . Quality of patio door and service was excellent . I would definitely recommend their service to my family and friends

More about Everest Windows & Doors

Everest Windows & Doors is a full-service Window & Door production, sales, and installation company. We service the following areas: Newmarket, Hamilton, Vaughan, Mississauga, Whitby, Brampton, Stoney Creek, Etobicoke, and Caledon.

***

Our motto is “CUSTOMER FOR LIFE”. Choosing our products and services means that you will never have to replace your windows and doors again for as long as you own your home.
We design, manufacture and deliver better performing windows and doors with precision and speed while providing our customers with peace of mind and an overall pleasant experience.
Our experienced team and our new manufacturing plant offer architects, contractors, and developers exciting new possibilities in window performance and design.