Everest Windows & Doors

Reviews for Everest Windows & Doors

KW
KW

Ok Windows, Horrible Installation, Terrible Customer Service

In 2018 Everest installed 4 Large windows and 7 basement windows in my home. They are very quick to come out, provide a quote and set up a time for delivery & installation. However, from there on they are an absolute nightmare to deal with and wholly unprofessional.
Mia, the office contact person, is wonderful on the phone and very professional, but the owners were very contemptuous and disrespectful of my home and the damages caused by the faulty installation.
For two years, my basement windows leaked during the cold winter temperatures. The first time, I had to call and email repeatedly for two months until they came out just before Christmas and discovered the caulking had peeled right off one and was non-existent(they forgot to do it!) on two windows under my deck.
The second year when I again had storm water leaking in the same three windows plus the caulking was noticeable peeling away from all of the basement windows, Everest never bothered to come out at all. I cut my losses and hired another company to fix the caulking for $800.
The damages to my walls, insulation, trim and flooring cost over $2000. Avoid Everest or hire at your peril because the warranty is worth less than the paper it is written on, once they have your money, you are SOL and they do not care because they are too busy milking as much money out of the next mark as possible.

iarmstrong.finance
iarmstrong.finance

Great Company

The workmanship was great and Leon the installation manager was awesome. Beautiful patio sliding door set. We love it. We had one small issue and it was address in less than 1 week and fixed with no problems.

I highly recommend this company!

Thank you Ivan!

sonia G.
sonia G.

Install a patio door

Sale rep.was very good, and the work was well done and very please with the work.

Thank you Sonia. Will love to work with you in the future.

Ed in Etobicoke
Ed in Etobicoke

Egress window install

Leon provided me with an excellent window when I was in a pinch for time.
Most other companies wouldn't even quote me a one window install.
Friendly and knowledge, and the installer was very clean.
Vary happy with the new window, and got a quote for the rest of the house! great pricing, will start that project in the summer

Thank you Edward. Looking forward for our next project!

Wayne Marks from Markham
Wayne Marks from Markham

Barn door install

We needed a barn door installed going into our laundry room. Leon replied to my quote request right away. I sent a couple of pictures, he provided a fair quote. When Max came to install, he was excellent. He did all his cuts outside & tried to be as clean as possible. When the frame was installed he did a chin up on it to show how sturdy & secure it was. The door & install went very well, I would recommend Everest for your next project. Thank you.

Beautiful windows and doors BUT read below.....

The company is perfect up until there is a problem with your purchase! Their response time is extremely poor! Their customer service is severely lacking especially once you identify an issue with the installation.

On January 2018 Everest converted our front living room window to a beautiful bay window. But when we called 6 mths after window installation letting them know there is condensation in the new windows, Everest told us that that was normal.

A few months go by and our friends who see the condensation told us that the condensation is DEFINITELY not normal. We called Everest back and again told them about our window condensation. They told us that they would send someone out the following week. It took 3 weeks for someone to come out to inspect the windows and this was not from the company’s initiative....we had to call them weekly to remind them that we are still waiting for someone to come out. Someone finally came to our house, inspected the window, and said the condensation was because the humidity in the house was too high. Little did he know that we actually monitor our humidity in our home and we showed him that the humidity is a constant 40-45% in our house. He got on the phone with the office and he said that our windows will be replaced. 2 weeks go by and no one follows up with us. We called 2 times one week apart and again they say that someone will follow up with us. But still no one. 2 emails with pictures sent to them 1 week apart also results in no response from the company.

It’s been 5 weeks since we informed them about the problem. It’s been 3 weeks since someone from Everest inspected the problem window. It’s been 2 weeks since I last spoke to someone from their office. No follow up calls from Everest. Instead we find ourselves calling them every 1-2 weeks asking for information which the company always tells us to call back.

Beware of this company please. They install beautiful windows and doors....however part of a business reputation is how they deal with problems after the work is done. The company extremely lacks in this area. Customer service and worker response and recall time is extremely POOR.

If our issue is resolved after posting this review, we will write a follow up. It will be interesting to say the least how this will end.

Service was done by warranty fee of charge for customer

TOgirl in Toronto
TOgirl in Toronto

Unprofessional and dishonest

Ordered a custom window, it was made incorrectly, asked to have it exchanged or returned. They couldn't figure out what I was asking for even though they understood the first time I asked for it, so instead of exchanging I asked for a return. We drove the window back to their showroom and returned it, and Mia told me I'd see the refund on my credit card within a few days, but nothing came through. When I followed up, my requests were all ignored. 2+ weeks later, still no money refunded and no response from anyone at that office. Would not recommend doing business with them. I should have been weary when they asked for 100% money up front before any work was performed.

Refaunded sorry for the delay

Fixed door hinge issue

They were very fast in responding, within a couple hours of me posting the service request. There was some rescheduling but they worked it out with the tenants and the job was completed within the week. I'm satisfied with the service, the price and the timing.

James
James
1 review Hamilton, ON

Basement windows

We had four basement windows replaced in March 2019. Recently, Vladimir resolved an issue we had with the glass panes, which we are thankful for. We appreciate your time, Vladimir.

Ian
Ian

Weatherstripping for front double door

Dealt with Leon for the online consultation. He was prompt in responding and answered any questions I had. Vasyl came to perform the work (remove old insulation and install new high quality weatherstripping and door sweep for the front double door). The work was done very well, and I was happy with the quality of the install and materials.

More about Everest Windows & Doors

Everest Windows & Doors is a full-service Window & Door production, sales, and installation company. We service the following areas: Newmarket, Hamilton, Vaughan, Mississauga, Whitby, Brampton, Stoney Creek, Etobicoke, and Caledon.

***

Our motto is “CUSTOMER FOR LIFE”. Choosing our products and services means that you will never have to replace your windows and doors again for as long as you own your home.
We design, manufacture and deliver better performing windows and doors with precision and speed while providing our customers with peace of mind and an overall pleasant experience.
Our experienced team and our new manufacturing plant offer architects, contractors, and developers exciting new possibilities in window performance and design.