Everest Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Everest Windows & Doors

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

New exterior door and storm door

First of all, I want to say the installation was pretty good, and I'm very happy with the end result. The installer was obviously experienced and talented, and the install was quick, and looks great.
The part that was bad was the communication with the company and the salesman/handler.
Originally I was told it would take 3 weeks to have the doors installed, but in the end it was closer to 3 months. They wouldn't return my phone calls, and when they did get back to me I was told stories about how I wasn't picking up my phone (I do have voicemail, and received no messages). I was also given other explanations about the delays, like finding scratches on the door and needing to remake, as well as forgetting to put the door on the truck (all of which *could* actually have been true, but I was suspicious).
All-in-all, the end result was really good and the price was fair, but dealing with the company was painful for me.

Sorry for delay and thank you for your business

Basement Glass Sliding patio door replacement

We contacted Homestars to get a reputable contractor to replace our glass patio doors with steel french doors to insulate our basement apartment in the winter. Vladimir, Mia, Rob and the rest of the crew at EVEREST WINDOWS AND DOORS were absolutely superb!

Not only did Vladimir come to my home and provide a free estimate after measuring and providing us with many door choices, but also the outstanding speed in finishing the job one week ahead of schedule!
The end result is better than we expected.

Thank you to the entire crew at EVEREST WINDOWS AND DOORS and thank you to Homestars for referring such high-quality professionals.
-Paul B, August 18, 2018 (Markham)

Victorian
Victorian

GreenOn Windows

Great Service. Staff is efficient and friendly.
Two issues:
- The installers left some debris etc.
- No privacy treatment on bathroom window. It was explained afterward that the GreenOn program didn’t cover “privacy” windows.
Everest resolved complaint with an offer to place a film on the bathroom window and agreed to install aluminum trim on a couple exterior windows on next Order.
I plan to have more work done in the future, however the issues must be resolved satisfactorily prior to hiring Everest in the future.

mustafa b.
mustafa b.

Custom made Patiodoor replacement

Everest Window has fulfilled my request to design and install the custom-made patio door from wall to wall and from floor to ceiling,
the project was completed in a most proficiently manner and with high craftsmenship I will deffinitly recommend and will give my best refferals to Everest Windows furthermore the crew were propmt and pro during thier installation.
I was most impressed and satisfied with what I received for what I paid.

Thank you Mustafa will looking forward with your new project

D.F. in
D.F. in
1 review Ajax, ON

Good choice

Really good results for us, worth the price. Completed installation of brand new egress window in 1 1/2 days. Workmanship is excellent. They also changed a set of sliding doors and completed in only 2 hours.

Bobby
Bobby

Patio door installation

Very professional team . Quality of patio door and service was excellent . I would definitely recommend their service to my family and friends

jpohagan27
jpohagan27
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Highly recommend

I used Homestars to search for a company to replace our old front and side door. Everest responded immediately and had someone come out within the next day to meet with us. They went through the whole process and explained what would be done. The installer was helpful and took more measurements to ensure the product was just right. The installation for both doors took approx. 5 hours. They were extremely detailed and cleaned every last piece of debris even taking away the old doors. They explained all the features and walked me through the process. I would use again for our sliding door and would recommend to anyone else.

Thank you JP we appreciate your business

Miklosh in Toronto
Miklosh in Toronto

Front door

Was get our front door done by Everest and we happy with our expiriance best price greate timing in 3 weeks we get our fiberglass door done sales man Vlad was stay behind our project from begining to the end thank you !

Paul
Paul

SATISFIED!

We are very pleased with the windows and the installation. They look great on the inside and outside.
Will not be scared to advice others on product if asked, and will highly recommend product to others.
My family thanks all involved in this product and hope you keep up the GOOD WORK

Thank you Happy holidays to you and your family.
Everest team

More about Everest Windows & Doors

Everest Windows & Doors is a full-service Window & Door production, sales, and installation company. We service the following areas: Newmarket, Hamilton, Vaughan, Mississauga, Whitby, Brampton, Stoney Creek, Etobicoke, and Caledon.

***

Our motto is “CUSTOMER FOR LIFE”. Choosing our products and services means that you will never have to replace your windows and doors again for as long as you own your home.
We design, manufacture and deliver better performing windows and doors with precision and speed while providing our customers with peace of mind and an overall pleasant experience.
Our experienced team and our new manufacturing plant offer architects, contractors, and developers exciting new possibilities in window performance and design.