Abba Landscaping

Amer
Amer
0 reviews Richmond, BC

Project

Full landscaping for new home construction. Honest and professional experience. Would recommend for anyone who is interested such services. Alwaya on time can punctual

Hi Amer, thanks so much for such a great review. we really appreciate it!

all the best for you and family

Jonathan
Jonathan
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Paved patio and an irrigation system

Abba Lanscaping led by Jairo Ortiz did a fabulous job replacing an old concrete patio with a much larger paved patio. They created a level lawn with beautiful stone work that re-shaped our back yard. Jairo was attentive and gave us good advice throughout the process. He presented various options, and helped us realized our plans with useful input. He was patient, paid attention to detail, and made sure his friendly crew carried out the job with minimum interruption.
The following year we had Abba Landscaping install an irrigation system in our front and back yards as well as a number of large potted plants. This experience was equally pleasant and Jairo made sure the work was done to our complete satisfaction. I am happy to recommend Abba Landscaping and Jairo Ortiz without any reservations.

wow, thanks so much for such a great review, we appreciate it very much.

hopefully you will enjoy your new landscaping together with irrigation system for many many more years.

thanks again Jonathan and Elisabeth.

all the best to you and family

Claudia p.
Claudia p.
1 review Surrey, BC

Wooden deck and patio

Jairo and they're crew did an amazing job in a promptly manner, I won't hesitate in recommending abba landscaping to all my friends and family.

thank you Claudia for such a good review.

hopefully you'll enjoy your landscaping for many more years to come, together with your friends and family.

3587west32
3587west32
1 review Vancouver, BC

Landscape

Great guys, professional, on time and on budget. Definitely recommend. I’ve used them on a few projects and will again.

wow, thanks Steve for the great review.

For sure we'll be happy to work with you again.

all the best.

BN
BN
1 review Burnaby, BC

Pavers and landscaping

They were prompt to provide a quote and start the project on a timely manner. The work was completed on time and budget.

Hi Bassim, thanks so much for the review
and we hoping to work with you again.

all the best

johnny
johnny
1 review Vancouver, BC

Front Yard

Hiro and his team were very professional and got my front yard ready for concrete and grass in two days

Hi Johnny, thanks so much for the review, we are so glad you are happy with the results and for sure your house its looking great!

all the best for you and we hopping to work with you again.

Octavio M.
Octavio M.
1 review Beverly Hills, CA

Pavers for my patio

Great people to work with and finished the project on time and on budget. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good contractor

Hi Octavio and Laura, thanks so much for the review, we really enjoyed to work with you, thanks for all your hospitality and for all your support to us, we are hoping you will enjoy your yard for many many years to come.

all the best for you and your family.

Nicky a.
Nicky a.
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Removal of outside tile and concrete and laying bluestone pavers in base of gravel/sand

Jairo met with my husband and myself to review the project. He was referred to us by our Landscape Designer who works with him.
Jairo and I went to NWL and chose the bluestone, gave us an estimate and started the work and finished in the time slot and on budget
His crew were very good in their assigned roles and at end of project left everything cleaned up and re-seeded and a few other small related jobs.
A project he promised to begin in 2 weeks and finish in 2 weeks was timed to perfection
We will use Jairo for rest of project that my husband did not want and now regrets we did not do

Hi Nicky and Mel. Thank you for this amazing review. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts here. We enjoyed working with you on your project and hope you will get great pleasure using it for many years to come. Regards from me and my crew.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Exterior landscaping

I would never hire Abba Landscaping to do anything. Jairo is dishonest, has poor workmanship, doesn’t come back to finish the job, adds overcharges that are excessive and questionable, takes your material you paid directly from your site for for his other jobs and is very obnoxious and rude to deal with. His “guarantee” or “warranty” means nothing. Dealing with Jairo was a headache after i had hired him to do my job and at the end of it all i did not even remotely receive a quality finished product. I wish I never met him or Abba Landscaping.

I don't recognize this client and I won't trust anybody that write a review anonymously.

this is an scam

More about Abba Landscaping

Abba Landscaping is an expert when it comes to Landscape Lighting in Vancouver and the surrounding areas, we strive to be the leaders in our industry while helping our customers achieve their goals. We have been in the landscape business for over 10 years and have the knowledge and experience to make your property or investment look its absolute best. The Abba Landscaping crew takes great pride in superior workmanship and always stand behind their work.