Abba Landscaping Inc

Reviews for Abba Landscaping Inc

Meghan
Meghan
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Wooden fence and planter boxes, stone placement

Jairo and his team built a wooden fence and planter boxes for us as well as placed stepping stones and rocks. He is very responsive and easy to work with. We are very happy with the work and strongly recommend him.

Hi Meghan, thanks so much for the 10 star review.

you are awesome!

cheers

ronnie
ronnie
0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Patio, irrigation system and some garden works

Jairo was very easy to work with and I’m very please with the work he and his team provided despite the fact that I’m quite particular about things I want to get done.

We met up very frequently as work progressed to ensure he understood my needs.

In addition, he provided some work without charge which is quite rare nowadays. Many thanks, Jairo!!

Hi Veronica, thanks so much for the review and Thanks for your kind words.
All the best for you!

Kami
Kami
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Complete landscaping of the backyard and front yard

The redesign of the landscaping for front and the backyard.
We are very happy with the design and the execution of the work.

Thank you SO much Kami. It was a pleasure to work at your house, and we are so happy with the changes made.

We hope to work with you again in the near future and that you'll enjoy your yard and family for many many years.

best regards

RDO
RDO
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Landscaping

Major cleanup and removal of existing bamboo and unwanted trees and shrubs. Installation of new sod lawn. Repaired existing fence post and replaced two panels.

Thanks Russell!!
You guys were super awesome to work with, we wish and hope for more clients like you 😄 👍.

Doug
Doug
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Retaining wall replacement

Jairo and his crew were extremely pleasant, on time and worked long hours to get the project done on time. His quote was reasonable and he went out of his way to do extra little things with no add on charges to his original quote. Jairo and his crew did such a fine job on the retaining wall replacement that I had him do the landscaping as well- top soil and sod install. I would recommend Abba Landscaping for any small or large landscaping job; they can do it all.

Hi Dough, thanks so much for such great review. it was a pleasure to work with you, you made our life very easy from the beggining till the end of the project.

thanks so again for been so reasonable and easy to work with.

please enjoy your new yard and all the best for you and family.

Henry
Henry
0 reviews New Westminster, BC

Retaining Wall

Jairo & crew did a great job replacing my retaining wall. Came on time and completed the work on time.
Would recommend him to anyone requiring a retaining wall.

10 star review. wow.

thanks so much Henry. we really appreciate it and for sure we would love to work with you again in future projects.

thanks so much and all the best for you and family.

cheers.

anitakho
anitakho
1 review Vancouver, BC

Backyard pavers, custom fence railings and string lights posts

Jairo and his team did an incredible job in my backyard. He understood what we needed, gave us suggestions and provided a competitive quote in a prompt manner. His team were very respectful of our property and kept our place as clean as possible during the construction. We were especially pleased they got the job done in a day so we could start enjoying our backyard. Without hesitation, we’ll contact Jairo for our future projects.

Wow, ten start review, thanks so much Anita for such great review.

We loved to work with you and for sure we hoping to see you again in the near future projects.

hopefully you'll enjoy your new patio with family and friends for many more years.

all the best for you.

thanks so much.

shaun_chandra
shaun_chandra
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Front Yard Makeover

Having never hired someone to do a major project around my home I wanted to make sure I hired the right person. After interviewing almost 25 contractors my wife and I decided to hire Abba Landscaping. I was happy because Jairo answered all my questions and was able to provide me a quote very quickly. After talking to Jairo and explaining my wants and ideas Jairo assured me that he would work on my home as if it were his own.
When the work started Jairo and his team were always on time and communicated with me daily letting me know what they were doing and what the plans where for the next day. My job took 5 days to complete and I have never been happier with how the front of the house turned out. Abba Landscaping was professional from start to finish.
When the work was done Jairo and his team cleaned up all of the dust and waste. They even went as far to make sure that any dust that got on to the neighbors house was cleaned too.
I will be doing more outdoor work around my house and I will only use Abba Landscaping to do landscaping. My experience with Jairo and his team was top notch and I would strongly recommend them to anyone.
Thank you Jairo and team for the great work.

Wow, thank you Shaun for such great review. we really appreciate it.

you guys make everything easier by knowing what you want and to be very reasonable and flexible.

thanks for all your hospitality and definately we'll love to come back to do more work for you hopefully in the near future.

all the best for you and family.

cheers.

Ron
Ron
1 review Surrey, BC

Replace old wood wall with Stackstone wall

Jairo and his crew were prepared and completed the work in one day. Removed old landscape ties and installed Stackstone. Arrived on time, did not damage any of the surrounding garden and installed as requested for an excellent end result. We would recommend to anyone looking for similar work.

wow, thanks so much for such nice review Ronald. we really appreciate it and we glad you liked your new wall and you were please with our work.

It was a pleasure to work with you.

you were very kind and very reasonable and easy to work with.

yours sincerely.

Jairo

Amer
Amer
1 review Richmond, BC

Project

Full landscaping for new home construction. Honest and professional experience. Would recommend for anyone who is interested such services. Alwaya on time can punctual

Hi Amer, thanks so much for such a great review. we really appreciate it!

all the best for you and family

More about Abba Landscaping Inc

Abba Landscaping is an expert when it comes to Landscape Lighting in Vancouver and the surrounding areas, we strive to be the leaders in our industry while helping our customers achieve their goals. We have been in the landscape business for over 10 years and have the knowledge and experience to make your property or investment look its absolute best. The Abba Landscaping crew takes great pride in superior workmanship and always stand behind their work.