PEST-ZONE Pest Control

Reviews for PEST-ZONE Pest Control

ferrerfc
ferrerfc

Mice removal

I called him one afternoon and he said he will be at my house within 10 mins. 10 mins later he was here. He explained what was needed, set everything up and gave me the instructions to follow. Very easy and very professional

Thanks a lot Fernando for your positive feedback.

Ali
Ali

Pest Control-MICE

Mr Patel was very knowledgeable person. He showed us where the mice entry points were . He set up black boxes and explained the process in detail.
Everything was very smooth and easy from setting up the appointment and coming on time and completing the job which was done right.
The infestation was small to medium and he also suggested next steps. Great job done by Mr Patel. Quick response and action. Clear explanations about process
I am very satisfied with the job.

Appreciate your positive feedback on our service.
Quality work with detail info. and solve the problem very first time is always our target. I don't think so you need us back to visit your property for same issue.
Thanks for the lovely review.
Enjoy weather with family.

Leone
Leone

Removal of hornet nest

Mr Patel came very quickly ... within hours of my call, and dealt with the hornet's nest above my back door in a tidy, knowledgeable and efficient manner.

Thanks a lot Leone.
Appreciated positive feedback on this platform where people trust to hire some one.
Keep eye on it if they come, just send a text and will be there again.
Thanks again

Michelle
Michelle

Wasp removal

Wasps had created a home in the brick wall near my patio doors. They quickly became problem when trying to access the deck from the house. Gancy came out quickly and took care of the problem. He also provided advice on plugging the hole and education on how to deal with wasps in the future. Thank you!

Amazing.
Thanks for quick review Michelle. Appreciate to dictate here positively.
Keep eye on it and if require me to revisit than do not hesitate to shout out to me.
Thanks again and enjoy your backyard now.

Josee
Josee
4 reviews Whitby, ON

WASP Nest

Gancy quickly gave me an appointment, and was punctual. He was very knowledgeable and professional. The wasps have disappeared. I highly recommend! Thanks Gancy.

Thanks for your positive feedback Jose. We always try our level best to give the best results to our loyal customers.
Appreciated your time on desk.
Have a lovely day ahead.

aaron.jolly
aaron.jolly

Hornet hive removal / wasp hive removal

Great to work with ! Very quick and thorough. Would definitely recommend ! 6 month warranty is great as well.

Thanks a lot Aaron.
Customers satisfaction is our top most priority. Hope you do not see any one there.
Thanks and enjoy with family.

gkasam
gkasam

Pest control

Mr Patel is an excellent service provider. He takes care of his clients as his own family. I would definitely recommend him for all pest control services he provides. He's also very detail oriented and highly responsible all tasks he does.

Thank you very much Gulzar for your positive feedback on our service. We appreciated your view. We always treat our customer like our family and solve their problem.
Customer satisfaction is our top most priority.
Thanks again
Have a good day

Mark
Mark

Wasp nest removal

I was worried when I saw dozens of wasps flying into my garage and behind one of the walls. I contacted pest zone and they were able to come within a few hours. I was very happy with the price, quality and speed of the service.

Thanks a lot Mark for same way quick review.
Appreciated your time on desk.

Natasha
Natasha

Pest control

Mr.Gancy was very pleasant, made time right away as I had a continuous problem with carpet beetles in my apartment. He came today and quickly sprayed the place within 45 minutes. Hopefully don’t see them anymore, and if not it’s great you know you can call and he’ll come back! Reasonably priced as well.

Thanks Natasha for your positive feedback. As always told to my loyal customer- "No need to worry,Anything suspicious just I am call away".
Keep eye on it.I am pretty confident your problem will be solved 100% in couple of days.
Thanks again for quick review. Appreciated.
Have a wonderful day,

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Pest Control Mice and Carpenter Ants

Fantastic customer service, knowledge and turnaround time. Gancy was great and it is so refreshing to deal with a professional that values his customers. The same day I called he was able to come out and assess the situation. He took the time to hear my concerns and for me to explain my observations. He took the time to explain everything to me and quickly put a plan in place to address the situation. Glad I called Pest Zone first!

Thanks a lot for the positive feedback on this page where people search the best. It was really a happy time to share all those concerns whatever you have.
As believe for both issues,I don't think so you require us to revisit your place.
But again keep eye on it and anything suspects unusual,just shout out and we will be there.
Thanks again and have a very lovely day ahead,

More about PEST-ZONE Pest Control

Pest Zone Pest Control

If they come back...he comes back!

Ghancy takes the time to diagnose the problem so that the work is done right the first time. How would you feel if you saw the pest again? This is what Ghancy aims to avoid. He values your time so that he doesn't waste it on a second visit.

We do control all pest e.g.roaches, ants, centipede,earwigs, spider, bedbugs, pill bugs, sow bugs, clothing moth, meal moth, carpet beetles, wasp and hornet, Rodent like mice, rat. Guaranteed solution. We service the entire GTA. Going into our 6th year now.

Please give us a call for best quote in GTA.