11 Hullen Crescent Toronto ON M9W 7C1

Best of 2021 winner 7 timesBest of 2021winner 7 times

Reviews for Pest Zone Pest Control

Home pest control

He is great, takes up calls, comes and first reviews the whole situation. Thoroughly inspected the corners and then started the work.

Happy to recommend.

Thanks Mr.Sethi
Appreciate your positive feedback on our service.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Extermination (ants)

Gancy was quick and efficient, not only in responding to my phone call, but in completing the extermination - all done in a matter of hours.

Thanks and appreciate your positive feedback.
We are always eager to help in future for any pest issue.
Thanks again and stay safe

Ants!

We have had Gancy visit us twice to deal with our ant situation. He is very knowledgeable and thorough with his work! We were also very appreciative that he squeezed us into his busy schedule despite very short notice. Did I mention he has 6 months guarantee? Gancy is your pest guy

Thanks a lot Tiffany. Appreciate your positive feedback on our service.
Pestzone Pest Control

Cockroaches

I am very satisfied and happy with the service very professional to deal with and kind. I will definitely recommend him.
Now I am free of cockroaches.

Thanks a lot for your positive feedback on our service.
Appreciate it.

Sunny in Toronto
Sunny in Toronto
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Pantry moths

Amazing service - Gancy was very knowledgeable and guaranteed his work. We called around and no one really gave us a warranty for their work. Gancy was efficient and was very kind.

Thanks a lot for your positive feedback on our service.
Appreciate it.

danielandreasjones in Toronto
danielandreasjones in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Rat Control

Used twice now. First time Gancy laid out lots of rat poison in those big safe boxes to control the many...many rats around my new house and coming from the field out back. Good for two years. Then they returned as Rats will do. I killed 27 this time around BEFORE giving up and calling in the pro, to give you an idea of the scope of this problem. So Gancy Reloaded the poison again. That should take care of the rats. This will likely be ongoing as the whole city seems flooded with Rats. Fast, efficient and prompt service. Both times He's been out 1 day after I called, that is very rare these days and it is both noticed and appreciated.

Dan

Thanks and appreciate your positive feedback on our service.
Have a wonderful day ahead and stay safe please.

Victor in Toronto
Victor in Toronto

Above and Beyond

We needed someone to inspect our space for entry points for rodents. Gancy came over and was a wealth of information.

I feel like he went above and beyond explaining and showing us where we could patch some areas easily ourselves. At the end of our session, he felt we didn't have any major issues and didn't charge us.

This kind of service is so rare. If we ever run into any issues in the future, we will definitely call Pest Zone.

Appreciate your positive feedback Victor.
Thanks and stay safe

sldarwinx
sldarwinx

Mice control

Gancy was very prompt, professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. Getting rid of mice is not an overnight affair, but I was surprised at how quickly they were gone. Great results. Would hire these guys again if I ever have another pest problem.

Thanks and appreciate your positive feedback on our service.
When clients like you follow our instructions to resolve the issue in certain timeframe, definitely they have to go. Some cases people ignore the instructions and it will take little longer time.
We are happy that we meet your expectations and solve your rodents issue.
Thanks again and stay safe please.

Pest zone

I really like he’s job he’s doing very well and I’m happy Now I love without tension

Thanks a lot for your positive feedback. Appreciate it.

Angela
Angela

Read reviews on Homestars and Gancy is everything others have said. A+ service

I have hired many professionals through Homestars and am never disappointed. I did it again when we found out we had mice. Gancy just left and he is the ultimate professional, punctual, courteous, friendly, very knowledgeable, and the price was reasonable. Of course, I have to wait until the mice are completely gone to fully appreciate his expertise. Nothing is overnight. I will update this review in about a month to let you know how it went. Gancy gave me a sense of relief that is certainly worth the price of his service.

Thanks a lot Angela. Without sending request for review, Our happy clients always found time to dictate for us. These kind of feedback always push us to do the best. We always try to meet beyond our clients expectations and fulfill their requirements.
We really appreciate your time on desk.
As informed, just wait 2-3 week, we are pretty confident that do not require us to revisit. Just try to minimize not to have open food source.
Thanks again and please be stay safe.

More about Pest Zone Pest Control

Pest Zone Pest Control

If they come back...he comes back!

Ghancy takes the time to diagnose the problem so that the work is done right the first time. How would you feel if you saw the pest again? This is what Ghancy aims to avoid. He values your time so that he doesn't waste it on a second visit.

We do control all pest e.g.roaches, ants, centipede,earwigs, spider, bedbugs, pill bugs, sow bugs, clothing moth, meal moth, carpet beetles, wasp and hornet, Rodent like mice, rat. Guaranteed solution. We service the entire GTA. Going into our 6th year now.

Please give us a call for best quote in GTA.