Pest & Animal Control

416-402-4110
11 Hullen Crescent
Toronto
M9W 7C1

I found Gancy on line last year and had him visit to help with a mouse intrusion problem, then called for a return visit this year (we back onto a wooded area, so it's a constant battle vs nature). He's knowledgeable, educational (his accent combined with rapid-fire speech is sometimes a little difficult to follow, but it's well worth asking him to repeat his comments because he constantly explains pests' habits and his approach to them) and a straight shooter on the business side in my dealings with him. He belongs on the short list of reliable "fixers" that every homeowner likes to have handy when something goes wrong.

Thanks for a positive feedback on our service.
We are always there to help our customer whenever they need us.
We try our level best on the base of expertise to solve the issue.
Extremely sorry for that much speed in communication. I knew that I talk to fast but never mind to repeat again for my loyal.
Thanks again and have a lovely day.

Brittany in Toronto
Brittany in Toronto

Excellent service

416-402-4110
11 Hullen Crescent
Toronto
M9W 7C1

Gancy was great! Very knowledgeable and got the job done very quickly. I have used his services twice- first for mice removal and then for removing a wasp nest. Highly recommend him!

Thanks Brittany for great positive review on our service.
Let us know if you need any help in future. We will be glad to assist you.
Thanks and appreciated

SusanH in Pickering
SusanH in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Called the Wasp Man!

Discovered wasps entering the soffit of our house. There was quite a bit of activity and I was concerned with just how large the nest would be. Called the service and within an hour the Wasp Man arrived. Gancy is knowledgeable about pest and pest control products, practicable, personable, and polite. He spent time surveying the site, set up his equipment and ladder, donned his protective gear, and went to work applying two different sprays to along a portion of the soffit. It's been a good week and I haven't seen any activity-all is quiet. He even took the time to check out if there was any activity in the attic. Was a pleasure to deal with Gancy; at no time did he rush and spent time to answer all my questions, not only regarding the wasps but about other pests as well (carpenter ants and rodents). I will call Gancy again and use his services in the future.

Thanks Susan for your positive review on our service.
As told, customer need solution and we try our utmost to solve the issue they have at very first time.
We spend time and applied our best remedy to solve the problem.
Thanks again for spending time for us. We appreciate this.

Meenu
Meenu
1 review Ajax, ON

Pest control

Pest zone person sealed the garage entrance for mice before even entering the house. He did thorough check of house and placed the poison pellets for mice to chew in many hidden places, where we couldn't think about.

Thanks for the positive review. We always strive to give our best for our customer. Keep eye on it and let us know if you still need to revisit.
Thanks

Matt
Matt

Insect removal

Answers quickly and coordinated with my tenants to get the job done quickly. Great work. Would recommend.

Thanks a lot for your positive feedback on our service.
Appreciated

Michael
Michael
0 reviews Courtice, ON

Wasp Issue

I had a problem with wasps getting into my garage and building a nest behind the drywall. Pest-Zone came promptly to my home within hours of me contacting them and immediately took care of the issue. Very knowledgeable and friendly service. Would highly recommend.

Thanks for your positive feedback Michael. At Pestzone we always try to deliver the best and solve the issue in first visit.
As said keep eye on it and let us know if you require us to revisit.
Thanks a lot for your review here.
Have a lovely day ahead,

Jen
Jen
1 review Scarborough, ON

Wasp extermination

We had wasps coming out from a gap in the corner of the upstairs floor. At first we tried to take care of it ourselves by aiming bug spray into the hole and plugging it up with steel wool, but the wasps still managed to squeeze through so it was time to call in the experts. Gancy was able to come by later the same day, which was a big relief because there really were too many wasps buzzing around in the room. After looking at the site, he explained what he would do, and in about 30 min the job was done. He said it may take a few days before all the wasps are gone, but we can call him back if we see any more flying around, which we did end up doing. Our wasps were very persistent and quite a few of them escaped into the house over the next day, some flying and others dead on the floor and window sill. I let Gancy know and he came back the next day, on a Saturday, to apply more pesticide. The 6 month guarantee really gives you peace of mind, and the price was very fair. Gancy was also very good with communicating, responding to inquiries promptly and letting us know when he's heading over. I would not hesitate to call Pestzone again for any pest problems in the future.

Thanks for the positive feedback on our service Jen.
Really appreciated.

Bergeron
Bergeron

Wasp Removal

We had a wasp problem in our entrance roof. Gancy responded very quickly and took care of the problem the next day. He was very prepared, knowledgable and professional. He is also reasonably priced! I would highly recommend Pest Zone and we will definitely call Gancy if we have any other pest issues.

Thanks a lot for positive feedback Dalyce. We will eagerly assist you in future as well. Let us know for these guys if they comeback to Hoover again.
Appreciated your time to dictate for us.
Thanks again

Alan H.
Alan H.
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Bee hive removal

Gancy was quick to response and performed service on the same day. No more bees and Gancy promise to come back if the bees decide to show up again. Highly recommended!!

Amazing and so quick.
Thanks a lot Alan. Appreciated.
Keep eye on it and let me know if required to revisit.
Thanks again.
Pestzone

Trevor
Trevor
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Wasp nest extermination

He replied and came quick! Very professional and said to call him back if needed. Would definitely use his service again!

Thanks a lot Trevor.
Yes keep eye on it.
Let me know if you need me.
Thanks and enjoy

More about PEST-ZONE Pest Control

Pest Zone Pest Control

If they come back...he comes back!

Ghancy takes the time to diagnose the problem so that the work is done right the first time. How would you feel if you saw the pest again? This is what Ghancy aims to avoid. He values your time so that he doesn't waste it on a second visit.

We do control all pest e.g.roaches, ants, centipede,earwigs, spider, bedbugs, pill bugs, sow bugs, clothing moth, meal moth, carpet beetles, wasp and hornet, Rodent like mice, rat. Guaranteed solution. We service the entire GTA. Going into our 6th year now.

Please give us a call for best quote in GTA.