11 Hullen Crescent Toronto ON M9W 7C1

Murtuza Diwan from Milton
Murtuza Diwan from Milton
39 reviews Milton, ON

Pest control for Carpenter Ants, Spiders and Centepedes

I noticed couple of Carpenter's Ants (Big Black Ants) in my house and contacted Gancy from Pest Zone Pest Control. Very punctual in communicating. Extremely professional. He sent his peer JP... Kudos, very calm guy, who helped and educated me on the bugs. In addition, gave me a package to get rid of spiders and centipede along with carpenter ants. Very satisfied with their service and hands down would contact them for any pest control related issue... Hoping that I don't need them:)

Great Murtuza.
As told you on that time, you are in safe hands. Anything happen,we are committed to come back. We always try our best strategy to resolve the issue very first time when we visit the property. Depend on infestation level, rarely people require us to revisit.
Appreciate your time to dictate for Jack.
Thanks and have a lovely day

Vijay in Toronto
Vijay in Toronto

GANCY IS THE RODENT WHISPERER - THERE IS NO ONE BETTER

GANCY GANCY GANCY. HE DOESN'T NEED TO BE FANCY, HE JUST ANSWERS YOUR REQUEST PROMPTLY AND SHOWS UP ASAP AND GETS THE JOB DONE.

MY WIFE AND I WERE DECIDING BETWEEN PEST CONTROL ORG'S AND AFTER THE OWNER OR MANAGER OF THE OTHER PLACE WAS RUDE TO HER ON THE PHONE, WE DECIDED TO GO WITH GANCY SINCE THERE WAS NO OVERHEAD WITH HIM. HE WAS THE GUY TALKING TO US ON THE PHONE AND THE GUY WHO WOULD BE DOING THE WORD. WE REALLY APPRECIATED THAT ABOUT HIS BUSINESS MODEL.

WE WERE ABLE TO GET GANCY TO INSPECT OUR ATTIC LITERALLY THE NIGHT AFTER WE HEARD SCRATCHING SOUNDS COMING FROM IT. HE SHOWED UP ON TIME AND TACKLED THE ISSUE RIGHT AWAY...LADDER AND CAMERA IN HAND! RATS! ACTUALLY, MICE LOL. HE DID A FULL 360 INSPECTION OF THE HOUSE AND IT WAS DETERMINED THAT THEY HAD COME THROUGH A SMALL OPENING IN THE BRICK WALL WHERE THE AC PIPE RAN. AMAZING! HE WAS ABLE TO DISCOVER THIS WITHIN A FEW MINUTES OF ARRIVING.

GANCY ALSO DID A THOROUGH CHECK OF THE FURNACE ROOM, GAT=RAGE AND THE KITCHEN. HE SAID THERE WERE NO SIGNS OF MICE THERE (WHICH WAS A RELIEF).

WHAT WE REALLY APPRECIATED IS HOW THOROUGH HE WAS EXPLAINING HOW THE MICE GOT UP THERE, THE WAY THEY STAY WARM BY TUNNELING UNDER THE INSULATION AND HOW THE CHEMICAL COMPOUNDS OF THE TRAPS HE SET UP WOULD KILL THEM AND "MUMMIFY" THEIR BODY. THIS DEFINITELY KEPT US AT EASE THAT THE PROBLEM WOULD BE FIXED.

IT WAS REALLY GREAT GETTING TO KNOW GANCY AND HIS PERSONAL STORY ABOUT GROWING UP IN INDIA, BECOMING A CHEMICAL ENGINEER (AMAZING!) AND MOVING TO CANADA AND THEN COMING INTO THE PEST INDUSTRY. HE KNOWS EVERY SINGLE THING YOU CAN ABOUT RODENTS, THEIR COMPOSITION, WHERE THEY LIKE TO GO, THEIR HABITS, AND THE DIFFERENT CHEMICAL TREATMENTS YOU CAN USE ON THEM. TRULY AN INSPIRING INDIVIDUAL AND STORY.

AFTER BONDING OVER SOME MATH TEACHINGS AND ANALOGIES OF MICE GETTING CREMATED LIKE THE HINDU RELIGION, HE QUOTED US A VERY FAIR PRICE FOR THE WORK AND KNOWLEDGE HE PASSED ON TO US (AND LOWER THAN THE BIGGER GUYS). HE ALSO SAID IF WE HEARD THE NOISES AGAIN THAT WE COULD GIVE HIM A CALL AT ANYTIME AND HE WOULD COME OVER TO TAKE ANOTHER LOOK.

WHAT IMPRESSED ME MOST IS HE ANSWERED ALL OF OUR QUESTIONS (IF WE DID REPEAT THEM) AND HE TOLD US EXACTLY WHAT WAS NEEDED TO TREAT IT (NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS). WE ASKED ABOUT FUMIGATION FOR THE BASEMENT BUT HE SAID THAT WOULD BE A WASTE OF MONEY AT THIS POINT.

OH HE ALSO MAN-HANDLED A WASP NEST OUTSIDE, LMAOOO. THANK YOU GANCY!!!

IN CONCLUSION, GO WITH GANCY AND PEST ZONE CONTROL AND YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS MANS WORK BASED ON HIS KNOWLEDGE AND BACKGROUND AND WILLINGNESS TO HELP OTHERS.

This is amazing and fabulous. We are happy when we see people spend this much time on desk for on paid service.
Happy that we meet your expectations and fulfill it.
As talked and informed all, let us know if we have to revisit in case.
For Wasp issue, I always dare without safety jacket because I knew when they stung.
This is secret by the way and never tell anyone.
You really surprised huh.
I am happy when I meet people like you. These are all god grace. So far I received all decent family.
Enjoy life without mice now.
Have a wonderful weekend to you guys.

Isabelle
Isabelle

Spraying for bedbugs

I had the pleasure of working with Gancy. He worked with me to explain how I could prevent myself from bed bugs while traveling internationally, reassured me when I expressed my anxiety at the infestation, and followed up with me after treatments. I am grateful for his professionalism and sensitivity.

Thanks a lot for your positive feedback on our service.
Pestzone Pest Control is committed with their customers to solve the issue as well provide them certain information to protect for future.
We are glad that we meet your expectations and solve your issue.
Thanks again and appreciated
PESTZONE PEST CONTROL

Nliay
Nliay

Pest control

Good advise and professional job. He provided service for ant removal today. Still have to zee the results over next few weeks but overall he provided a good service.

Thanks and appreciate your positive view on our service.
As guided, keep eye on it and let us know if needed to revisit. As we believe today onwards you will not see any ants on the floor.
Thanks again

Maggie
Maggie

Pest control

Gancy did an amazing job getting rid of carpenter ants. We live on a ravine and what feels like the middle of the woods so he had his work cut our for him. He is also EXTREMELY conscientious about punctuality and doing EXACTLY what he says he's going to do. I actually recommended him to someone else WHILE he was at my house doing the job. So yeah, this guy.

Thanks a lot Maggie. It was high level of infestation and requires more attention at the property. C.Ants take over and spread everywhere. Make a habit as told, every spring or summer time when you see them outside on deck, interlocking or driveway than go for one quick shot shower and kill them outside so they do not get enter. Having this habit you protect your property as they damage the structure.
Anyways keep eye on it and let me know if I have to revisit.
Thanks and appreciate

Coco
Coco
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Mouse Extermination

We decided to go with Pest Zone Pest Control after doing online research and reading the positive reviews. We wanted someone who would not only get rid of our mouse problem but also seal the entry points to avoid further incidents.

Gancy was quick to respond, charged exactly what we were quoted (based on our 2 kitchens), addressed the problem quickly and sealed the entry points. It has been almost 2 months and we have seen no evidence of additional mice. The service came with a 6 month warrantee, which we believe shows that Gancy stands behind his work.

I chose to take my time in writing this review because I wanted to be certain that the issue was properly addressed. We have just referred Gancy to a friend also in need of pest control. We recommend this service to you as well.

Thank you Coco. As we are committed to provide the best service to resolve the issue and also give warranty, we always try to solve the issue on first visit. We are glad that we met your expectations.
Appreciate your positive review.
Thanks again

Cathy Ayow from Scarborough
Cathy Ayow from Scarborough

Gancy is the Rodent Whisperer

Gancy was excellent. He was prompt and explained the entire process with expected results. He was very passionate and knowledgeable on the topic of rodents which was very helpful. He went around the property and indicated places the mice could enter. He suggested things for us to be mindful of and tips to follow to not further attract any more to the property. He indicated that we should be rid of them within 6 months, if not before and within 2-1/2 months we weren't seeing any more running around or leaving any tell tale signs that they were here. We hired a company prior to Gancy and for the 6 months prior nothing was explained and we didn't see any positive results. I am very happy with Gancy and have already recommended him to 2 friends that were also having issues with rodents.

Thanks a lot Cathy for your positive view. I can understand what people are looking for in panic situation. As told wait 3-4 week only for 100% elimination. Hopefully you do not require us to revisit.
Thanks and appreciated your time for us.

Suhani
Suhani
0 reviews Whitby, ON

He did mice control inside and outside the property.

Excellent professional work performed on the property. He explains well the entire process along with the expected results. The team is very knowledgeable and has rich experience on identifying small points while addressing the issue.

Thank you very much for taking time to dictate here.
Appreciate your positive view on our service.
Enjoy mice free home now.

Kelly
Kelly

Pest control

We found some unwanted visitors under our deck (rats). I filled out an online request for service expecting to wait for days for a reply. I was pleasantly surprised to get an almost immediate reply. The great technician said he was in the area and could come over the same day!!
We have dogs and were concerned if they could get at the poison. The technician thoroughly explained the treatment and usual cause of our problem. He showed us the pet-proof bait station and eased our concerns.
Very happy with the service. I highly recommend these guys.

Thanks a lot Kelly for your positive feedback.
Appreciated

A in Toronto
A in Toronto

Rodent in garage roof

Awesome! Excellent communication. Prompt and courteous service. My garage was rodent-free just a few hours after submitting my job on HoneStars and getting a call from Pest Zone. I’ll definitely call Pest Zone directly next time some critter decides to move in with me.

Thanks Alfredo.
Appreciated your positive feedback.

More about Pest Zone Pest Control

Pest Zone Pest Control

If they come back...he comes back!

Ghancy takes the time to diagnose the problem so that the work is done right the first time. How would you feel if you saw the pest again? This is what Ghancy aims to avoid. He values your time so that he doesn't waste it on a second visit.

We do control all pest e.g.roaches, ants, centipede,earwigs, spider, bedbugs, pill bugs, sow bugs, clothing moth, meal moth, carpet beetles, wasp and hornet, Rodent like mice, rat. Guaranteed solution. We service the entire GTA. Going into our 6th year now.

Please give us a call for best quote in GTA.