Reviews for PEST-ZONE Pest Control

Samaneh Navabpour in Toronto
Samaneh Navabpour in Toronto

Had problems with powderpost beatles

416-402-4110
11 Hullen Crescent
Toronto
M9W 7C1

I started seeing sawdust on my newly installed hardwood. Did some googling and realized it is a sign that my hardwood has powderpost beetles.
Gancy came and took a look. He was very punctual, respectful and knowledgable. He explained the issue and what needs to be done. He checked the whole house diligently and put a lot of time to find all the hardware with the beetles inside.

I am very happy with his service. I hope I don’t have problems with pests again but if I do, Gancy is the first person that I will call.

Absolutely we are always there whenever you wish us to visit for any issue in future.
Powder post beetles transfer from the warehouse to your place.
Hopefully you don't need us to revisit for the same issue. Issue already taken care.
Thanks a lot Sam.
Have a wonderful day ahead,

Kyle
Kyle
1 review Pickering, ON

Basement, kitchen - mice

I am very happy with the service that was provided. Very professional, and efficient!! I am hoping the problem has been resolved and will not need to use the service again!

Thank you Gancy!

For sure, you will not. But still you need us to revisit than we are always there to assist you happily.
Thanks a lot Kyle.
Appreciated and enjoy your day,

Pat. Toronto  in Old Toronto
Pat. Toronto in Old Toronto

Consultation re pest problem

I contacted Pestzone regarding a pest problem. Gancy answered all my questions ( I had many). He sent a detailed email with costs, what needed to be moved. If we needed to be out of the house. Time of visit & how long it would take. He was in regular contact by text message as well. He arrived to my home & did a thorough inspection, and gave me the very good news that I did not have a pest problem after all. For such fantastic service I would highly recommend this service and will have no heatitation calling on them if or when I ever have a pest or any other animal problem. Gancy was a pleasure to deal with.

This is awesome. Yes We can understand having pest issue is not good news. Also having to many questions that is normal to deal for us. When we came over there and found no indications or signs of any little creatures, that is really a good news for both side( you as well our side) and honesty is the pillars for us where people trust us and keep making us continue for future issue as well.
We really love to assist you in future if have any issue.
Thanks a lot Pat.
Have lovely day ahead,

Andrew
Andrew

Extermination

Gancy was a true professional. Assessed my house from the outside and no issues there. Put in around 5 "black boxes" to address the mice issue. I'll text him if there's still an issue, but hopefully these will do the trick.

Absolutely Andrew.
I don't think so you need me there for revisits.
Problem will be solved very soon.
Great and appreciated your quick review.
Thanks a lot

AJ
AJ

Mouse Traps

Gancy did a fantastic job on helping us get rid of our mouse problem. He is very knowledgeable, takes his time explaining everything to educate customer, professional and courteous and had a very competitive price. I look forward to referring him to all my friends and family should they have the need for service. You're in good hands with Pest-zone.

That's our pleasure to serve you and deliver the best. People who comes to us never dissatisfied. Taking time and educate them without rushing is a part of task. Ultimate goal from our side is to solve the issue and satisfy our customers need.
Thanks AJ for your positive feedback on our service.
Hope you don't need us.

Mole
Mole
1 review Oshawa, ON

Pest control

Did a great job. Took his time and explained everything to me. Affordable service too!

Great and as talked on phone, problem resolved within couple of days.
Let us know what we missed to deliver the best. You gave us low score whereas we perform the best to solve your problem.
Someone from our team will give you call to know the exact area to improve from our side.
Thanks and appreciate

M.
M.

Pest Control-Mice

Gancy Is very knowledgeable. He explains everything and found what was causing the problem instantly. I highly recommend him.

Thanks for your positive feedback on our service Mary.
Appreciated your time on desk.
Keep eye on it and let me know if you still need me there.

Smita
Smita

Rodent in the kitchen

The provider was very prompt in responding to my queries and was available at very short notice. Did a thorough job and also provided tips and information for prevention. Will recommend him in future. Thx for a job well done.
Smita (Mississauga)

Thanks for your positive view on our service.
We are eager to help you in future as well if the case is pest. Keep us posted if you need our help.
Thanks a lot Smita.
Have a wonderful day

Lindsay
Lindsay
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Mouse infestation

We had been dealing with the mouse problem ourselves a year ago with live traps and got tired of setting them after a few months. I think the problem grew and grew, because the scurrying noises in our basement ceiling got louder. It got to the point that we thought there might be a large animal in there because of how loud the noises were. Fed up, I saw the reviews on homestars and decided to call. Gancy came by the same day we called him. He was knowledgeable and explained areas that mice often stay (we had no idea they were even getting to our kitchen but the evidence was behind the fridge). He also explained that we had a medium level of infestation. Gancy put down poison traps and it's been so effective that each day we heard less and less noise in the basement ceiling. After 2 weeks, I don't hear any sound most nights and I am confident given a bit more time it will all be silent. Even if not, Gancy was kind enough to give us a 6 month warranty so we can call him back if the problem reoccurs. I highly recommend his service. It was a lot more reasonable price than other places, quick and effective. I have already recommended him to my family that has a recurring mouse problem!

This is awesome. Thanks Lindsay for spending time to dictate here your positive view on our service. Always figure out the situation and level of infestation than guide the customer for waiting time period. Some time problem will be taken care before the waiting time period if they can't find primary food sources easily.
We try to resolve the issue on first visit and if not we are committed to come back.
Thanks again and have a wonderful day ahead.

Shana
Shana
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Mouse problem

Suoernfast reaponse via phone and was able to come to the house within 48 hours. Found the entry point for the mice, within 3 minsures something we’d been searching fb for months. Took my cats into consideration with how to solve the problem. Super happy and I’d highly recommend.

Amazing and super fast from your side as well to post reviews.
Thanks for your positive feedback Shana.
Appreciated.
Let us know if we can help any other way in future.
Have a lovely rest of the day,

More about PEST-ZONE Pest Control

Pest Zone Pest Control

If they come back...he comes back!

Ghancy takes the time to diagnose the problem so that the work is done right the first time. How would you feel if you saw the pest again? This is what Ghancy aims to avoid. He values your time so that he doesn't waste it on a second visit.

We do control all pest e.g.roaches, ants, centipede,earwigs, spider, bedbugs, pill bugs, sow bugs, clothing moth, meal moth, carpet beetles, wasp and hornet, Rodent like mice, rat. Guaranteed solution. We service the entire GTA. Going into our 6th year now.

Please give us a call for best quote in GTA.