11 Hullen Crescent Toronto ON M9W 7C1

Reviews for Pest Zone Pest Control

Varsha
Varsha

Mice Extermination

Gancy responded quickly to my request and came promptly. He knew exactly where mice activity was the highest, and placed bait stations at strategic locations. I felt reassured by what Gancy suggested that l do after a month so that l can reassess whether or not there would be any additional mice activity. I would recommend his services to anyone with mice or any pest infestation. Thank you!

Thanks a lot on your positive feedback. Keep eye on it and let us know if still required to revisit. We are pretty confident that it does not require.
Thanks and appreciated your time.

ksyrah1953
ksyrah1953
1 review Ajax, ON

Pest Control

We discovered a mouse infestation in our garage and basement. It became compounded by the fact that the critters also took up residence in the engine compartment of one of our cars and caused damage to the car. Gancy arrived on time and quickly identified that not only did we have a mouse infestation but we also had a rat. It was the rat that damaged the wiring in the car engine. Gancy explained the problem, outlined the solution and managed our expectations around the time it would take to be resolved. I was very impressed with his professionalism and would definitely use him again (but sincerely hope that won’t be necessary).

Thanks a lot Tim for your positive view on our service. Yes as directed and informed we don't think so that we have to revisit property for the same issue. Issue will be taken care in couple of week as the level of infestation is some how higher. But again keep eye on it and let us know if still we have to visit.
Thanks again and appreciated your time on desk.

Stephanie
Stephanie
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Rodent Issue

Very efficient, knowledgeable and professional. Came same day and dealt with problem. Highly recommend this company.

Thanks a lot for positive feedback on our service.
Appreciated.
Keep eye on it and let me know if I have to come there.

Jocie
Jocie

Mice extermination

Gancy was very responsive to our request and very professional. He came over and thoroughly inspected our house, provided detailed explanations for what was happening and the plan to eliminate the mice. I would highly recommend his services to others and he would be our first call if needed again!

Thanks Jocie. Appreciated your positive view on our service. As talked with your husband on that time,I don't think so you need me to revisit again. Issue will be taken care soon.

Monica
Monica
1 review Ajax, ON

Pest control

Gancy responded quickly and we arrange d the appointment quickly. The work was thorough and quick. Gancy provided a lot of information about the issue, possible causes, and clearly laid out his plan to address it. I'm very happy with the work that was done and would highly recommend him

Thanks a lot Hisani for your positive and quick review. Appreciate.

Bryan
Bryan

Rodent Removal

Gancy was very professional and knowledgeable. He responded to my call very quickly and arrived the same day. He assessed the situation, explained it very clearly and took steps to remedy the problem. Thank you for the excellent service!

Thanks a lot Bryan for your positive view on our service.
Initially I refused and allow to wait for couple of days, the reason you see at last. Without any concern and evidence, it is meaningless to for extermination and that I did.
This is second day of our extermination and as I believe mission is accomplished at this time. But still keep eye on it as I directed to you.
Let me know if I have to revisits.
Thanks

Excellent Service

Thank you very much for the great service ! Gancy is very personable and provided a lot of good information. Very thorough and extremely knowledgeable. I would recommend Pest Zone !!!

Thanks for your positive view on our service. We always try our utmost to give the best. Appreciate your time to dictates for us.

celine.dupuis
celine.dupuis

MICE EXT

Pest zone is really efficient, I had a appointment in less than one hour and everything was installed really quickly. They stay at your disposal for any question et follow up.

Appreciate your positive feedback Céline.
Thanks and let us know if we can help on any other issues.
Take care

Lani
Lani

Pest control

One side danger of a gentrifying and renovation heavy area - MICE. I found evidence of a mouse just yesterday and called Gancy today. He was at my house by 4 p.m.! My husband and I had toyed with the idea of setting our own traps but, with 2 little kids in the house, feel so relieved that we didn't. Gancy has a background in chemical engineering and has studied biology and pest behaviour. He took time to listen and observe our household and made recommendations that I truly believe he would do in his own. I have to say, never having had an urban mouse in my house issue, Gancy made me feel satisfied and secure and I can now open my cupboard again without feeling like Carol from The Walking Dead.

He set these mice buffets in the necessary places to kill them and mummify their bodies so you may never see or smell them again and, after a few weeks, assured me he would come back as often as necessary. I am just so impressed and grateful. He had even identified the entry point by the time he knocked on my door! Highly, highly recommend.

This is so impressive Lani. Very happy to see review like this. Thanks a lot on positive feedback and so quickly.
As informed, anytime I am just call or text away if you need me to revisit. I am pretty confident that issue will be taken care in couple days.
Happy again that we are graced to find a customer like you.

Mouse/rat

Called and within 3 hours, my house was assessed and prepped to exterminate. I called on first evidence of rat so luckily the problem was assessed as an initial
Infestation. Lots of information was given as well as thorough investigation of all possible entry points.

Thanks a lot for positive feedback on our service.
We understand people need details information and always try to deliver the service best of the best way to eliminate the issue they have. We are glad to fulfill the requirements you have and looking to serve you in future.

More about Pest Zone Pest Control

Pest Zone Pest Control

If they come back...he comes back!

Ghancy takes the time to diagnose the problem so that the work is done right the first time. How would you feel if you saw the pest again? This is what Ghancy aims to avoid. He values your time so that he doesn't waste it on a second visit.

We do control all pest e.g.roaches, ants, centipede,earwigs, spider, bedbugs, pill bugs, sow bugs, clothing moth, meal moth, carpet beetles, wasp and hornet, Rodent like mice, rat. Guaranteed solution. We service the entire GTA. Going into our 6th year now.

Please give us a call for best quote in GTA.