HomeStars  >  Countertops in Kleinburg  >  Stone Clone Resurfacing

Reviews for Stone Clone Resurfacing

Arianne

Levi is very professional to deal with. He explained our options in detail and recommended what he thought would work best for us. His work was outstanding and the results exceeded our expectations. Will definitely refer him to anyone looking for this type of work.

Thank you for this review Arianne! Im glad you liked our work.

Heather in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

After seeing an ad for Stone Clone on Facebook, I contacted them for a quote on refinishing my kitchen counter top. Levi met with me a few days later and provided me with a very reasonable quote. He had many different samples to choose from. I decided to go with a charcoal granite smooth refinish. We set a date for him to complete the work and when the product was delayed by a few days, Levi kept me up to date and informed. He contacted me as soon as the product was available and he came to install it a couple days later. The installation took six hours just as he had promised. Levi and his assistant did excellent work. They are very professional and courteous. They take great pride in their workmanship and I highly recommend this company!

Hey Heather,
Really great seeing this review! Really appreciate it. I hope you have a smooth transition into your new home.
All the best,
Levi

Larry in Toronto

Levi is a very nice young fellow who does everything he can to provide great customer service. He was on time and very clean and neat with his work. Any questions or concerns I had, he is willing to do whatever he can to resolve any issues.
Good work.

Hey thanks Larry. Really appreciate the review!

Ken Gaskin from Oakville

We bought an older home that had a standard steel tub, over the years the previous owners had replaced the tiles with Synthetic marble. The colour did not suit our taste and I didn't want o remove it and re-tile. Stone Clone through Levi offered a simpler solution. We are very happy with the result, an all white tub and surround.

Thanks Ken! Really glad you were happy with the work done. Anytime you need resurfacing services, I would be happy to come by. -Levi

G in Burlington

I just had our tub and countertop resurfaced by Levi at Stone Clone. He did an amazing job on both! We are so happy! Service was great, response was very prompt and Levi was very professional and courteous. What a great service!

Thank you again Gerri! Really glad to help out! Please call me if you need any more resurfacing services and I would be glad to come by.

Dorothea and Robert from Toronto
2 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

I had to sell my condo and needed to clean up the countertop. Within a day, the countertop had been resurfaced from a dull grey to a modern black finish. It looked great! I was able to sell the condo within 3 days of it being listed!

Hey thats great to hear Dorothea! If you need any resurfacing in the future we are a call away.

We are very pleased to have our bathtub resurfaced by Stone Clone. First of all it was inexpensive comparatively. Secondly it took only half day for Levi the owner to complete the job. Lastly and most importantly our bathtub now looks like new!!!

Nobu Ishigaki

Thank you for the review Nobu. I'm really glad you are happy with the service.

Tony B. in
1 review Newmarket, ON

I found Stone Clone while searching for renovators for our shower. There process is quick and clean. It took one day. Levi the owner/operator is customer focused. The shower turned out amazing and price was reasonable compared to removing the old tiles and replacing them. I've shown the shower to others and there impressed.
I recommend Stone Clones/Levi's services.
Thanks Levi

Thank you for the review Tony. Really appreciate it!
And get well soon!

All the best,
Levi

D. Rogers in
1 review Pickering, ON

We needed a quick fix for our tub and tile in one of our bathrooms. We had limited time available but needed it to look refreshed. Levi came and gave us a quote very quickly. Levi did a great job and was very neat and professional. Would highly recommend him. We are extremely pleased with the results. The bathroom looks brand new!

Really appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Let me know when you want to do the bathtub in Port Perry and I'll see if I can make it out there at some point!

My landlord had my counters redone because they were all worn and stained. They went from a dull gray/white to a beautiful cappuccino granite-type finish. They looked brand new, and after almost a year of daily use they still look the same.

Levi also fixed a raised seam that had developed due to water pooling over the years. It is now flat, invisible, and protected from further damage. A feat to fix as he had to work around my corner sink.

Beyond aesthetics, my favourite feature is the ability to transfer a hot pot directly from the stove onto the counter. The heat resistance is incredible.

Really impressive overall!

Hey thank you for writing this review Gary. I really appreciate it!

More about Stone Clone Resurfacing

Stone Clone is a resurfacing company.

We specialize in resurfacing your counter-tops, bathtubs, shower surrounds, back-splash tiles, flooring and more making the existing surface have a granite-like appearance.

Our product is heat resistant up 500F degrees as well as scratch resistant. Slight damage to surfaces can be repaired as well.

Call or email us to set up an in-home estimate.

647-946-8300 - [email protected]