X-TRA STEAM

Reviews for X-TRA STEAM

Russ in London
Russ in London
0 reviews London, ON

Great company we plan to use again for their services

We had a great experience with this company. They arrived early and were courteous and respectful. The job they did on 3 rooms, a hallway, and our staircase was outstanding.

A couple of things to note - I was not aware that you had to pay the HST on the Groupon when they did the carpet cleaning & they used to move furniture for you, but that is now an additional charge.

Private User reviews Saint Thomas, ON

Carpet Steam Cleaning

New company, advertised with an introductory coupon. Arrived on time. Did all of the work requested with no hidden charges. Work was completed to my satisfaction. I watched them work hard on stubborn carpet stains. Polite and respectful. I was pleased with the price. Plan on having them return to do other levels in my home.