Pumperguys Tank Service

Caro from Vancouver
Caro from Vancouver
2 reviews Agassiz, BC

septic tank clean out

Can't say enough good things about this small family based company. From my initial call and contact with Alix, who put this city girls mind at ease when I thought we had an emergency on our hands ..to the first class service shown by Jeremy when he arrived and walked us through everything to the final follow.up the same evening by Alix to make sure all went well and we were happy . Being from Vancouver and new to farm life and septic systems , I was dreading making the call but the whole thing turned into an educational and fun experience ! Can't wait to see them again in 3 years :)

Julia in Abbotsford
Julia in Abbotsford
0 reviews Abbotsford, BC

Septic tank

Extremely happy with this company. They completely saved us today. We had originally booked an appointment with a different company at 7 am explaining our septic was backing up into our downstairs shower and they said they would be here by 3pm. After waiting all day and even calling for an eta at 5 pm I got no answer and no call back. Decided at this point to find another company hoping to get an early appointment for tomorrow. I called the Pumperguys and they came to my house within the hour even though it was already after 5pm. Absolutely wonderful people to deal with fast, polite, so friendly, and did an amazing job. Being on septic you know you have to have it pumped regularly and we will never even bother with another company again. Pumperguys all the way!! No doubt about it. Thanks so much!!

Gord in Surrey
Gord in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Septic service

I was very impressed with the Pumperguys prompt, professional service. Jay and Jeremy not only cleaned our septic system,they provided great advice on regular maintenance. Jay also took the time to check our field distribution box to make sure it was clear as well. I will definitely recommend the Pumperguys to my friends.