Jescore Renovations Inc.

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Oshawa ON L1G 7V7

Reviews for Jescore Renovations Inc.

NancyS in Oshawa
NancyS in Oshawa

Front Porch, Rails and Flagstone Finishing

I recently had Jescore redo my front porch, concrete was refinished with flagstone and brand new rails were put on and it looks amazing. I get so many compliments about my front porch I couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend Jescore for any renovations one may need, they are very professional, courteous and helpful. I will definitely use them in future projects.

Thank you very much Nancy and we're glad to hear you are so pleased and we were able to get everything finished on time for you. Happy holidays!!

MariaE in Courtice in Oshawa
MariaE in Courtice in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Front walkway/back deck

I had Jescore work on 2 projects this year. In the Spring they replaced my deck and this fall they redid my walk way and steps with stonework. Corey, Jesse and his contractors are very professional and helpful, they went through several alternatives and suggestions until I got the look I was extremely pleased with. They kept the work areas safe and clean when they were here. With daily follow up on the progress and keeping me informed on when the work would be completed. I have used this company in the past and will gladly do so again .

Thank you very much Maria for the lovely review. You have always been a pleasure to work with!

Patti in Oshawa
Patti in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Front Porch &Patio

Jescore top notch professionals ,stone work is beyond beautiful they really do deliver what they promise.We loved the work so much that we are having them now do a big renovation inside ! Don't hesitate to use them you get what you pay for and more! Patti &D'Arcy Demoe

Thank you for the lovely feedback, we really appreciate it. We are looking forward to doing another amazing job on your basement.

Nicole Day in Oshawa
Nicole Day in Oshawa

Front porch / patio/ tumble stone walk way /sided house

What started out as a quote for a patio turned out to be several upgrades to our house. Jescorerenovations is a company that is built on quality work and craftsmanship. The staff are very professional and Many have been with Coery since starting his company .With Jescorerenovations you will get a job that will exceed your expectations and quality to last a life time money well invested in your property .Excellent choice for any area of renovations. I highly recommend them .

Thank you Nicole!! We really enjoyed working with you guys this year and are looking forward to finishing the rest of the work in the spring.

Thanks
The Jescore team!

Susie in Uxbridge
Susie in Uxbridge
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Stone work: porch and patio

Dear Corey,
We wish to thank you for a job well done, no, rather an excellent job. You, Jean-Guy and Josh embellished our house and consequently increased its value.
Jean-Guy and Josh’s work was not only the best we could have asked for, but they were hard working, polite, pleasant and even cleaned up after themselves. You and your customers are very lucky to have them.
We would not hesitate for a moment to recommend you and your services to anyone and that’s why we are not only having more stone work done but also the eavestroughs replaced.
We also appreciated how you came by several times to check if everything was to our satisfaction and that says a lot.
Again, my very sincere appreciation to you and your team.
Yvonne and Chris

Thank you both for the lovely review we really appreciate it. We hope you and your mother enjoy your new front porch and especially the back patio!

Thanks
The Jescore Team

Dave and Dale's place in Whitby
Dave and Dale's place in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Inter lock walk ways

The exterior walks around our house was aged and had settled unevenly.
The work was completed as specified and very efficiently. The change in our home was impressive. People walking by the house frequently complemented us on the change of house's appearance. We are completely satisfied and happy with the end result. The quality of the work was excellent, and we are happy to recommend Jescore to our friends.

Thank you Dave and Dale we loved working for you both and are happy to hear your feedback. We hope you enjoy all your new stone work!!

Donna Knight in Oshawa
Donna Knight in Oshawa

Verhanda and walkway reno

Hired Jesscore to renovate our walkway . A quote was given, job booked, downpayment made. They came within the time slot they gave for job start up. The craftsmen were punctual and excellent workers. They were very meticulous with their work and owner kept coming to not only check on progress of work but to make sure we were also pleased. The end job was beautifully completed and within budget. Very happy. Would strongly recommend this company .

Thank you very much Donna you were a pleasure to work with and we are very glad to hear you are happy! Enjoy your walkway.

Albert from Port Perry
Albert from Port Perry
2 reviews Port Perry, ON

Front Porch and retaining wall

We are very pleased with the end result of our stone work. The employees who worked on the project were very hard working, efficient and punctual. We would not hesitate to recommend the company to our neighbors or friends.

We are glad you had a wonderful experience with us. We really enjoyed working for you both and look forward to working for you again soon! Thank you!

barbara
barbara
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

garden wall and front walkway

A1 professional job. I am thrilled with my new wall and walkway. It really improves the curb appeal of my home. The workers were perfectionists and did an amazing job. The were polite and always smiling. I would highly recommend this company and I will use their services again. The job was completed on time and both days they were here right on time.

Thank you Barbara that means a lot to us and we are very happy to hear that you were pleased with our service and services!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Kitchen Renovtion

It was such a good feeling the morning we wokeup to a beautiful kitchen. Thanks to Jescore Renovations inc. Corey and his team are very dependable. We called a few days ago and within a week , the work was beautifully done. Each team rendered good service and produced good quality work. I would not hesitate to them again when the need arises

Thank you guys for the review. Being prompt and doing top quality work is very important to us. We hope you enjoy your new kitchen! And you won't have any leaking with your new Eavestrough either!

More about Jescore Renovations Inc.

We offer a FREE one hour consultation, which will include an evaluation of your home and renovation goals. Planning is the key to a successful renovation. During consultation our designer gets some idea of what a client expects to see in the end, e. g. the number of rooms remodeled, ...
Looking for Kitchen Planning & Renovation pros in Courtice?