Jescore Renovations Inc.

Bathroom Renovation
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Oshawa  >  Jescore Renovations Inc.

Reviews for Jescore Renovations Inc.

barbara in
barbara in
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

garden wall and front walkway

A1 professional job. I am thrilled with my new wall and walkway. It really improves the curb appeal of my home. The workers were perfectionists and did an amazing job. The were polite and always smiling. I would highly recommend this company and I will use their services again. The job was completed on time and both days they were here right on time.

Thank you Barbara that means a lot to us and we are very happy to hear that you were pleased with our service and services!

Kitchen Renovtion

It was such a good feeling the morning we wokeup to a beautiful kitchen. Thanks to Jescore Renovations inc. Corey and his team are very dependable. We called a few days ago and within a week , the work was beautifully done. Each team rendered good service and produced good quality work. I would not hesitate to them again when the need arises

Thank you guys for the review. Being prompt and doing top quality work is very important to us. We hope you enjoy your new kitchen! And you won't have any leaking with your new Eavestrough either!

MaryLou in Toronto
MaryLou in Toronto

Front porch and walkway

All I hoped for and more. Removal and replacement of patio slabs from walkway and tiles from don’t porch. The work was done by a master craftsman who installed natural square cut flagstones as noted in the contract. The work area was always tidy and upon completion returned to its original state. I would not hesitate to recommend Jesscore to anyone.

Thank you Mary Lou we're glad to have given you everything and more. Enjoy it for years to come!

Thanks
The Jescore Team

Emck in Bowmanville
Emck in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Interlocking Patio

They came today, a month earlier than they thought and worked all day on one of the hottest days we’ve had this year. The work was completed in 1 day, they were very tidy as well.

They did a beautiful job, very satisfied, and happy with it. I would definitely use them again for other projects and highly recommend them. Its nice to use a local family business.

My beautiful patio is ready for Canada Day celebrations on Sunday!

Thank you very much. We are glad to hear that you are happy with the outcome and hope you enjoyed it for the long weekend and hope you continue to enjoy it for years to come. We look forward to the rest of the work you may have!!

Thanks again,
The Jescore Team!

two patios in Oshawa
two patios in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Front porch & garden

Thanks Jescore. It looks like a brand new house! After completing my double patio last year, I contracted to have my front porch & garden done this year. I was confident that the same exceptional workmanship would make my front porch renovation a standout. I appreciate the time your staff takes to listen to what the customer wants, and to interpret my wishes into an end result. It was great to see Dennis again on site as I had requested. His skills and pride in his work is second to none. I have received so many compliments on the front of my house! Thanks again.

Thank you Linda, we are very happy to hear that you love the front just as much. It really did open up the front.

Thanks again
The jescore team

Roberta from Whitby
Roberta from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Front porch and stairs reconstruction

We came across Jescore from an add in the mail. Corey responded promptly to our call last October, which all other companies we had approached failed to do (not a big enough job?). He and Jesse came to do an assessment and quote and promised that the job would be tackled in the spring. Once the good weather was stable, they sent a crew (Denis and Rich) to start the work. We were consulted throughout the process and the work proceeded quickly and professionally. Jesse popped in to oversee the progress at least once a day. The work site was always left clean and tidy at the end of the day/project. We are thrilled with the end product!
We were so impressed with the results and their work ethic that we are now having them redo the siding on our house

Thank you Roberta and Gerry for the lovely review we really enjoyed working with you both and promise you the same service and professionalism on your next job!!

Arne in Oshawa
Arne in Oshawa

Front landscaping

We found Jessore at the home show in Oshawa this spring. Corey showed up promptly about two days after calling. He had come out to take a look and had great ideas and suggestions. Dennis and Richard were very obliging and hard working and everything was cleaned up at the end of each day. The boys always showed up on time. We would highly recommend Jessore to anyone! All the neighbours have stopped and complimented the work. Everything was completed within three days and overall we had an amazing experience.

You and Jackie were great to deal with, we promised you a first class job and we delivered. We hope you enjoy you're new front yard for a long time to come!

Marg in Courtice
Marg in Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

Windows, siding, eavestrough

Great company to work with. I always prefer dealing with a local family run business. They were prompt and friendly and followed up to make sure I was happy with the work they did. The front of my house looks amazing and I now have windows that I'm not afraid to open. I will use them again for future renos.

Thank you Margaret, we really enjoyed working with you and look forward to doing another amazing job with your front porch!

Fred Swonarow in Ajax
Fred Swonarow in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Repair

I had a problem with 2 retaining walls shifting because of frost over the past 2 years. I spoke with Corey and he said he would look after the problem. Jesse came out with the Jescore crew and repaired the problem. It is nice to see a company in this day and age to back what they say. Their word is their bond. Highly recommend this company for any type of work.

Thank you Fred and Dianne! Customer service and service work is very important to us. We always appreciate the positive feedback.

Front entrance and walkway

Staff was here when they said they were going to be. They were very easy to work with. The project was completed on time and looks great. I have received a number of complements on the work done. I would recommend this company.

Thank you very much for tKing time to leave us a lovely review. We really enjoyed working with you and hope you enjoy the new porch and walkway!!

More about Jescore Renovations Inc.

We offer a FREE one hour consultation, which will include an evaluation of your home and renovation goals.

Planning is the key to a successful renovation. During consultation our designer gets some idea of what a client expects to see in the end, e.g. the number of rooms remodeled, style, interior and exterior of the house, preferred colours, etc. We can work together to formulate a long term renovation strategy for your home.

Our company provides a full range of services, offering a wide selection of affordable high quality materials so that our clients don't have to worry about their purchase. Jescore Renovations can also perform the entire house interior decoration, kitchen, bathroom doors, and windows design planning, custom ceilings, home cinema theaters, etc.

We offer a full range of interior and exterior services:

• Stonework