Magnecom

Paul
Paul
1 review Edmonton, AB

Network and Surround Speaker Wiring Install

I'm very happy with Magnecom's install of network cabling throughout my house. They also installed in-wall speaker wiring for my surround speaker system. I'm very impressed with the final product; very clean install, looks great. They were prompt in responding to my requests and were able to accommodate us by doing much of the work in evenings or on the weekend. I highly recommend Magnecom's services.

Daniel
Daniel
1 review Edmonton, AB

Network cable termination. Network switch installation

Magnecom
780-660-5170
Edmonton
AB
T5T 6V7

The technician was very professional.
Worked very clean.
Install a network switch 48 ports.
Did cable termination for cat5, cat6 and rg6.
Install wall plates for Internet and cable TV.

Hi Daniel,
Thank you for your review.
I am glad that you liked my service.
I hope to do more business with you.
Thank you.

More about Magnecom

Magnecom is Commercial, Residential company for cable network installation, for voice, phone and data. We install cat5e, cat6, RG6, RJ11, RJ45. We install phone and internet jacks. We install security cameras systems for home and business. Our expertise is, Cable Wiring Behind the walls, Fishing Cables, And Termination. Please contact.
Looking for Computer Repairs and Support pros in Edmonton?