7130 Terragar Blvd Mississauga ON L5N 7M9

Reviews for Beaches Irrigation

Mary McNeil in Oakville
Mary McNeil in Oakville

Sprinkler Irrigation System Winterized

Norman was excellent to deal with, very professional and efficient. I called him and he came the same day in the afternoon to shut down my system. I was in a bit of a panic because the company I usually use had already stopped winterizing for the season.
Im so appreciative to Norman, that he was able to come right away. I would definitely recommend him and have decided to bring him back in the spring and fall to maintain my sprinkler system.

Thank you for your kind review. Looking forward to working with you next year as well. Have a safe and pleasant winter season!

Slavko from Toronto
Slavko from Toronto

If you want great irrigation, look no further

I moved into this home two years ago and Noman from Beaches Irrigation has been my "go to" guy for irrigation ever since. Noman taught me how to use my system, walked me through making minor adjustments to the sprinkler heads myself and has saved me everytime I've made a boneheaded move with my sprinklers (like puncturing a hose while trying to dig out a tree).

Noman understands that I am passionate about my grass and how important a comprehensive and easy to use irrigation system is in the scheme of lawn care. I've attached some before and after pictures of what my lawn looked like when I first moved here and how some tweaking and adjustments suggesteg by Noman, made a world of difference. The proof is in the pictures. Highly recommend Noman and Beaches irrigation.

Hi Slavko,

Thank you kindly for your wonderful review. It is always a pleasure working with you. See you in Spring 2023, and we'll upgrade your system to the new more water efficient sprinklers.

Winter’s coming!!!

Great customer service. Noman walks the talk, he reached out with the reminder and showed up on time and as planned. Thanks for winterizing the system.

Thank you so much for your kind review. It's always a pleasure working with you. Have a wonderful winter season, and we'll see you in Spring 2023.

awnkamals
awnkamals

4 Zone Sprinkler System Install

Noman installed a 4 Zone sprinkler system with Wifi controller two years ago. His professionalism, knowledge, customer service and satisfaction goes above and beyond what most companies are capable of since he is involved with each aspect of his business intimately. I write this review after multiple interactions with him during season opening and closing and repair calls. Repair was need due to my lawn care company damaging the system and Noman was able to show up promptly and rectified the problem immediately. I have used other sprinkler companies in my properties in other cities and have not had such a postive experience I have had with Noman and his team. He takes pride in his business and it shows. Best of all, his price was better than what it cost my neighbor just in materials alone and beat all other estimates by a long shot. I would not hesitate recommending him to family and friends and will use him in the future.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It's always a pleasure working with you, and hoping to keep doing so for years to come! Have a wonderful winter season and we'll see you in 2023!

Great Service

Noman responded to my request right away and was able to come out and help us on the same day.
He was very thorough and explained everything to me in detail

Noman was great- I sent out a request and he responded right away and was able to come out and assist with the service on the same day as well.
He was very thorough and did an excellent job explaining everything to us.
He even took the time to show me how to fix a potential issue that may come up in the Spring. I would definitely use this Company again and recommend him to friends. Thanks!

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you, and looking forward to help you with all your irrigation and lighting work in the future. Have a wonderful winter season, and see you in 2023.
Regards,
Noman Rashid

Mahak in Kitchener
Mahak in Kitchener

Great service

I had my fence guy come in and dig into the irrigation pipes. I called Noman and he was great in getting it fixed in great time.

Thanks for the wonderful review, Mahak. It's always a pleasure working with you.

JT in Brampton
JT in Brampton

Honest, Hard Working Team of Professionals

I had a situation where I was digging up the back yard to add more paver stones to the patio. I unfortunately cut an irrigation line and called Noman and his team for the repair. I was amazed how quickly they were able to fix the issue and had my system up and running again. Not only that, they took the time to review my system and check each zone and head individually. So very grateful for their efforts and services. I would, without a doubt, go back to beaches irrigation for more work in the future. Keep up the great work guys!

Thank you for your kind review JT. It's always a pleasure working with you.

Adam
Adam

Spring opening of Sprinkler System

I called Noman for Spring 2021 opening. He texted his reply promptly. He and his partner arrived at the date-time they had promised. They also called or texted one day and again an hour before arrival. Noman and his partner were attending this home for the first time. They did a thorough evaluation of the installation, checked each sprinkler head and made sure all working. I found the Spring opening more expensive than I had expected, and more than that paid another company previous years. Possibly more work was involved. I found their evaluation of the system, and their suggestions were on-point and extremely honest. I really appreciated that. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this firm and this team.

Thank you for your wonderful review, it was a pleasure to work with you and hope to see you again for the closing this fall.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Sprinkler system refresh / main line move

Our system had a two leaks, heads that were not functioning properly, and a less-than-ideal main line set up.
Noman came over quickly and was able to provide a detailed quote with two options right on site, which I found very helpful as he could answer all my questions about pricing/timing/services in person.
Once we committed to the job, Noman and his crew worked extremely hard and didn’t complain or slow down despite being in 40 degree weather. At the end of the job Noman didn’t rush to leave but rather patiently walked me through everything.
We look forward to having Noman service our system going forward!

Thank you for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you and hope to see you for the closing in the fall.

Mais in Toronto
Mais in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Great Job!!!

Beachesirrigation was referred to me by a friend. I spoke to Noman and had him come over to give a quote. I was very happy with the price he quoted. Noman and his assistant came on time and started working immediately. I was very much impressed with their work. Very neat and very professional. I have all my questions answered. I am very happy with their service and would definitely recommend them to anyone. Very reasonable and professional.

Mais

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Mais. It was really nice working with you, and I hope you're enjoying your new wifi system. Have a wonderful summer and we'll see you in the fall for the closing.
Regards,
Noman

More about Beaches Irrigation

SERVICE CALL RATES FROM $90!

SUMMER SPECIAL INCLUDES A FULL SYSTEM INSTALLATION FROM $575 PER ZONE PLUS A FREE RAIN SENSOR!
UPGRADE TO A WIFI SYSTEM FOR JUST $250!

WE PROVIDE ALL KINDS OF SPRINKLER REPAIR SERVICES, SPRING START UPS, WINTERIZATIONS (FALL CLOSINGS), AND NEW INSTALLATIONS!

SERVICING: MISSISSAUGA, BRAMPTON, OAKVILLE, CALEDON, ETOBICOKE, MILTON, GEORGETOWN

CALL US TODAY TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT! MOBILE: (CALL OR TEXT) 647-990-7130 (NOMAN)
OFFICE FOR CALLS: 416-477-2222

EMAIL: INFO@BEACHESIRRIGATION.COM

ALL OUR PARTS HAVE A 5-YEAR WARRANTY!

WE ACCEPT CASH/CHEQUES/DEBIT/VISA/MC FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE.

**WE ALSO PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPE LIGHTING SERVICES**

FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR WEBSITE: WWW.BEACHESIRRIGATION.COM

READ OUR REVIEWS AT HOMESTARS!