Sprinkler Systems

Reviews for Beaches Irrigation

Ray in Markham
Ray in Markham

Great Job! Always Dependable

Beaches Irrigation was once again at my house doing winter maintenance this past weekend.
I live in Markham and they always come all the way from Mississauga/Oakville area to help with my sprinkler issues.
They are always dependable and very trustworthy.

I look forward to seeing them again in the Spring.

Hi Ray,

Thank you for your kind words. We always look forward to meeting you and taking care of your irrigation system. We always try to provide the best service to our customers. We look forward to seeing you in spring as well! Have a great winter season.

Noman Rashid

HARVEY
HARVEY

Closing the sprinklers for winter

Easy, fast and experienced guys. well equipped group. I will look forward to working with Beaches Irrigation for next season to add a few more lines to my Irrigation system.

Hi Harvey,

Thank you for your kind comments. I am glad you liked our service, we try to do our best. It's great working with you as well, and we are hoping to build a long lasting business relationship. Looking forward to helping you again in the spring. Have a great winter season!

Noman Rashid

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Beaches irrigation

We highly recommend Beaches irrigation!! Noman
and his staff are very knowledgeable & dependable!
They have done work for us and we are completely satisfied with their work! They have serviced our
unground sprinkler system & take personal care
in ensuring that all sprinkler zones are functioning
properly & effectively!!!!

Thank you so much for your review, and I'm glad we are able to meet your expectations. We look forward to serving you in the future and provide exceptional service as always.

Noman

Alex K in Oakville
Alex K in Oakville

Lighting and Irrigation

I am very satisfied with the services that I have received from Beaches Irrigation. I purchased both lighting and irrigation from Noman of Beaches Irrigation. Noman and his crew showed up on my job site as scheduled throughout my landscaping project. Both systems powered up flawlessly, and we’ve been enjoying a beautiful garden both day and night thanks to Beaches Irrigation’s professional and courteous staff. Not an evening goes by that we don’t receive compliments from the locals about our lighting, especially the up lights.

I would recommend Beaches Irrigation to anyone who requires their services.

Thank you for your kind comments! It was our pleasure to work with you, and we hope to keep doing so in the future. Have a wonderful winter season and we'll see you in the spring!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Sprinkler system

The installation crew was friendly and courteous and the system was installed efficiently without any delays. The sprinklers worked without any issues throughout the season and post-season shut-off service was easy to schedule and on-time.

Thank you! We always try our best to exceed our customers expectations! Have a great winter season and we'll see you in the spring!

JT in Brampton
JT in Brampton

Underground Sprinkler Systems

I found Noman and his company, Beaches Irrigation, on Kijiji. I am very glad that I did. Other irrigation companies would have gouged me for what I needed done. Noman was up front and honest about what I needed to fix a leak on my irrigation system. He even took the time to provide instructions and advice on how to do it.

I have only purchased parts and tools from him so far. Having had an amazing experience I would more than likely obtain services from him for any and all future maintenance that I may require.

Keep up the excellent work and kudos on the awesome customer relations Noman!

Thank you JT. It was my pleasure to help you. If you ever have any questions or need anything else, please feel free to call me.

Mandeep in Toronto
Mandeep in Toronto

InGround Sprinkler Installation

Big Shutout to Noman Rashid and his team. I recently got in-ground sprinkler installed from Noman. Prompt timely 100% quality service.

Completed the job in quick time and also did followups after couple of days to check if any issues faced!

I would highly recommend Noman from beaches Irrigation as they do top quality work and super efficient with competitive pricing,

Wish team great success.
Cheers,

Thank you Mandeep. It was a pleasure working with you. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Mandepp in
Mandepp in

Great Job

Noman was fast, efficient and professional when he showed up to do the job. Noman provided a feasible and cost effective solution in regards to my lawn sprinkler system. What I truly value is his customer service skills, I know I can call Noman today and get an immediate answer if I had a problems with my system or needed advice

I would absolutley recommend Beaches Irrigation to anyone as Noman is the most informative, efficient and professional team out there.

Thank you Mandeep! I really appreciate your kind comments. I'm always here if you need anything else.
As you already know, I don't consider my clients as customers, I consider them as friends. Cheers!

New sprinkler system and repair old system

Noman is very knowledgeable guy that spent time doing a proper walk around the property for a quote. He was very reasonable and came to to work the next day to add a new system to our backyard and repair our front system. I am going to use him to open and close our system every year. His workers are very courteous and cleaned up everything after each day of work.

Thank you appreciating our work. We always make sure that the work we do is according to the irrigation regulations and the city code.

More about Beaches Irrigation

SERVICE CALL RATES FROM $70! WE PROVIDE ALL KINDS OF SPRINKLER SYSTEM AND LANDSCAPE LIGHTING​ SERVICES INCLUDING: NEW SPRINKLER SYSTEM INSTALLATIONS ALL KINDS OF SYSTEM REPAIRS SPRING OPENINGS AND WINTERIZATIONS PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPE LIGHTING WE ARE CIC CERTIFIED IRRIGATION CONTRACTORS **SPRING SPECIAL INCLUDES A FULL SYSTEM INSTALLATION FROM $425 PER ZONE, ...
Looking for Sprinkler Systems pros in Mississauga?