AAA Waterproofing

Reviews for AAA Waterproofing

Frank in Toronto
Frank in Toronto

Basement waterproofing

Ziggy did a good job of recommending the corrective work I needed to fix my water problem. Les and Arrby did the work of digging, coating the wall and applying the membrane. As well they replaced the old weeping tiles and covered them with crushed stone before backfilling. The work took only 2 days. Thank you for doing a professional job.

Thanks Frank

Basement spot waterproofing

Soggy and the aaa team are a known entity in my west end neighbourhood. He responded immediately to my outreach and answered my somewhat simple questions with total respect and non tech language. They did what would be a 2 day job in 1 day to minimize the inconvenience and dug, sealed and installed the membrane to a high degree of precision. They cleaned up well too...mark near high park

Wes Machnio from Etobicoke
Wes Machnio from Etobicoke

Waterproofing

Entire waterproofing of house: 3/4 of the way around outside and 1/4 inside. Very diligent workers, hard working even through unpleasant weather. It was easy and pleasant to deal with Zbigniew and his crew. Straightforward, simple and nice.

Thanks Wes

JONATHAN in Toronto
JONATHAN in Toronto
1 review Goodwood, ON

Waterproofing

Very prompt, professional and friendly. The guys that did the great work and worked on weekend to get the job done! I would recommend to anyone having water issues. They do it right and at a very reasonable price!

Thanks Jonathan! It was a pleasure to work for you!

Irena in Toronto
Irena in Toronto

Waterproofing

I had a water problem in the basement AAA waterproofing was the only one who suggested installing a sump pump in addition to a pipe and weeping tile and it seemed like the best solution to my particular situation. The service I received was prompt, professional and neat. I was so happy with the work that I recommended them to my dad and he was also very happy.

Thank you Irena. It was great to work with you.

victor  in North York
victor in North York

water proofing

I would recommend this company to everyone. the workers are very hard working. very respectful,and they clean up at the end of the day. this is the only company that I can say that are on time every day do what they say they are going to do and the job is number one. you can really see that they take pride in what they do. And it shows in there work. thank you for a job well done.

Thank you that was nice to work for you

Teresa B  in Etobicoke
Teresa B in Etobicoke

Waterproofing Basement

Excellent work. I highly recommend AAA Waterproofing & Underpinning. From the first phone conversation they were exceptional. Zibby is knowledgeable and helpful and the crew (Martin & Gregory) were extremely friendly. Follow up was very quick and I can't say enough good things about them. I certainly hope I don’t have any further leaks but if I do, I know I’m calling AAA Waterproofing & Underpinning.

J Brouwer in Toronto
J Brouwer in Toronto

Basement leaks and waterproofing

Very easy to work with company, they called me back within 10 minutes and more importantly they showed up! Very professional, and reasonably priced too! They fixed two of our issues regarding our wet basement & we are very happy with their product & services!

More about AAA Waterproofing

It has been long 20 years of success that we are providing state of the art waterproofing services in Canada. Either it is your basement or bathroom we have the best options for you. Our aim is to ensure that there is no leakage in basement or any other part of the house where we have worked. Besides basements and bathrooms we have ensured that your houses and buildings are crack free and therefore we have been providing state of the art services for crack repair in Toronto.

When we started our main aim is to ensure that each of our service must reflect an excellent level of expertise and elegance. This is the reason that customers choose us in time of need as they know that we’ll access them wherever they are. No matter it is about foundation and crack repair in Toronto or basement lowering in GTA, we gave our best to satisfy our customers’ requirements as quality is our sole standard. This is the reason that people have faith in us and our services and expertise. We promise that we will continue our hard work, dedication and honesty to make your basements and bathrooms leakage and crack free.