Masonry & Bricklaying
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Innisfil  >  A&E Masonry And Landscaping

Reviews for A&E Masonry And Landscaping

Tina from Barrie
Tina from Barrie
9 reviews Barrie, ON

Amazing Work!!

705-795-5196
Innisfil
L9S 1X1

Our front steps were literally falling apart and because we had Thane from A&E Masonry in to do our patio out back and were thrilled with the work he did there, we decided to use him again for the new job.

Thane was extremely helpful and his professional advice was right on the mark! He helped us choose the right stone and colour and even met us at the stone dealer so he could make some suggestions for us - that alone was invaluable, as we had never had this type of work done before.

Thane dug in and went to work and was finished on time and within budget. He was always punctual, arriving first thing in the morning and not leaving until suppertime - he didn't even take a lunch break.

Really focused on the work at hand and extremely meticulous, his workmanship is above and beyond (you can see the before and after photos for proof).

In fact, as the front steps started coming together, people would walk or drive past and either stop to stare or slow down to take a look. Our neighbours were blown away with how great our front steps look now.

We have no hesitation in recommending Thane and A&E Masonry for all your masonry/concrete needs. We will have him come back again to finish off the sides of our driveway in another year. There is no one else I would want to come in to do any masonry work, except for Thane. He's a great guy with fantastic workmanship and fair prices - and it makes using A&E Masonry a no brainer - HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Hey Tina and Brian thank you so much for your kind review. Was a pleasure working for you and getting to know you and your kids/dogs. We will be here for you when ever you need us to border up your driveway or any other masonry project you would like done in the furture.....maybe a pizza oven!!! All the best to you and Brian.

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Mortar Repairs and Parging

After contacting A & E through HomeStars, we were contacted that same day by Thane. A few days later we were contacted by Thane who agreed to come to our home a few days later to see what we needed. While the work was important to us as home owners, we appreciated that the job of doing minor mortar repairs and a small parging job in our garage would seem rather insignificant to most masonry companies. Not so in this case as Thane happily agreed to do this work for us for a very fair price. True to his word, the work was done in a very timely manner and the completed projects look amazing and are expertly done. I would look no further when having any masonry work done and if you are lucky, Thane will be your guy! Thanks Thane!

Hey Susan.....thank you so much for you kind review. Yes your right it was a small job but we pride ourselves on providing our services to everyone who contacts us asking for our services. Sometimes small jobs can get you a bigger job down the road or can get you a referral. Thanks again!

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto

Brick Retaining Wall

Thane is unquestionably a skilled mason. From the first phone call to the last text, expect his responses and followup to be consistently prompt. Judge his workmanship for yourself .. from a before to the after pictures.

Hey Linda and Jim! Thanks so much for your review. It was a pleasure meeting you and getting to know you. It was an interesting project and we had fun doing it. I hope you have many mornings sitting on it having your coffee and chatting with your neigbours. Please let us know if you need our services in the furture.....all the best.

Erin
Erin

Fusion Stone Installation

Thane was wonderful to work with. He installed fusion stone to the exterior of our home. He had great patience and professionalism with us as we were unprepared for him to work on two occasions. He worked very quick and gave us a good price for the job.
We're very pleased with the finished look. Well done!

Hey Erin and Dave thank you so much for hiring me to do the stone work on your new home. Thanks for the kind review and all the best with the rest of construction work.

Csaba in Toronto
Csaba in Toronto

Window Sills Replacement

We hired Thane to replace six window sills. He quoted us a very fair price and explained what will be done and when he was going to do the work. He showed up on time as promised and completed the whole job in one day, the sills look amazing like it was part of the original build of the house. Thank you for the great work Thane.

Csaba & Carolyn

Hey Csaba....just noticed I haven responded to your review I think I text you instead. Thanks for your kind review and if you need our services in the future don't hesitate to contact us.

Cornelia Milos  in Barrie
Cornelia Milos in Barrie

8ft Patio Door Sill and Brick Replacement

Gave Thane a call and had a fast reply and a fair honest quote done within a day! He removed all the old broken stone and brick and installed all new for us in a couple of hours! Thanks so much Thane, look forward to working with you in the future!

Hey guys......thank you so much for you honest review. Let us know if we can assist you with anything in the furture.

Andrew Smith in Barrie
Andrew Smith in Barrie

Sill repair

Hired him for sill repair on three windows. I was very happy with his work. Job was done quickly and for a reasonable price. Would definitely recommend him and plan on using him again in the future

Hey Andrew thank you so much for your kind review. Please let us know if you need our services in the furture.

Carolyn in Toronto
Carolyn in Toronto

Brick and concrete repair and dismantle and disposal of brick extension on house

Professional. Prompt. Fantastic work.Work was completed in an Extremely timely manner With minimal disruption to my busy household. We had many questions answered honestly with multiple suggestions available to us. We have other upcoming projects and will definitely be using their services

Hey Carolyn thanks for you kind review. We try to make our construction project as painless as we can for our valued clients and not to disrupt your daly routine and prolong our work. Thank you for hiring us do complete your project.

Nathan Altomare in Toronto
Nathan Altomare in Toronto

Brick work

705-795-5196
Innisfil
L9S 1X1

A&E Masonry completed a brick facade on my pizza oven. They did an outstanding job. Completed on time and as promised. Excellent contractor! I would highly recommend A&E Masonry to anyone!

Hey Nathan thanks so much for hiring me to do your pizza oven. I had fun doing it and I think it turned out great! Don't hesitate to contact me in the future if you need our service. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family.

Welding1245 in Alcona
Welding1245 in Alcona

Chimney restoration

Professional and reliable, I definitely recommend it, delivered what he promised was on time used good quality material, I'm very happy with the result, the kind of work that's hard to find these days

Hey John thank you so much for you kind review. Don't hesitate to contact me in the future if you need our service. Maybe a pizza oven?

More about A&E Masonry And Landscaping

Hi there I have had my masonry company A&E Masonry and Landscaping for the past 25 years. We specialize in custom stone and brick work. We install a number of products that are on the market today. Man made and natural products. We do custom homes,fireplaces,walkways,patio's,driveways,chimney rebuilds and restoration. If it's a masonry product we can install it.