GMC Contracting Ltd. North York, Gino Pulla Sr.

General Contractors
Toronto ON M3J 3G5
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Toronto  >  GMC Contracting Ltd. North York, Gino Pulla Sr.

Review for GMC Contracting Ltd. North York, Gino Pulla Sr.

Mary-Lou M.
Mary-Lou M.
8 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Foundation Repair & Water Proofing

My house, a raised bungalow built in the 1970's developed a crack in the foundation due to water damage. There was some evidence of concrete crumbling at the base of one inside wall in the garage.
GMC Contracting was recommended by my husband, who works for an engineering consulting company that had hired GMC in the past.
Gino came to my home, assessed the situation, gave me a quote, and completed the work within a week, as promised. They even moved my prized peonies and safely replanted them in my back garden before starting the job. Gino's team was professional and efficient and did an excellent clean-up on completion. I would not hesitate to recommend GMC Contracting to my friends and family.