Imperial Brick And Stone

Adam from Concord
Adam from Concord
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Support Brick Column

When I called Imperial Brick and Stone, I was pleased with the quote they gave me. At about 50% cost of other top rated companies in the Homestars, they offered a very good service. They set the timeline of the project and met them all without impeding the quality of the job. Chris and Tyler are very easy to work with, as they are supper nice people who are willing to listen to all the suggestions and directions from the owner. I definitively will do business with them again regarding brick work.

Thanks Adam for the kind words

Patrick Mullin in Burlington
Patrick Mullin in Burlington

Brick Repair

After installing a new window I needed Chris and Tyler to redo the brick underneath and install a new window sill. All work done on time and looks great. Chris also came back after moving my hood vent and repaired the old area free of charge

Thankyou Pat

JS1962 in Burlington
JS1962 in Burlington

Flagstone Restoration

The guys at Imperial Brick and Stone did an awesome job on my flag stone pathway at the front of my house! It was in rough shape, all of the mortar was gone between the stones and needed to be raised and made level to the sidewalk. Its much safer now and it has added curb appeal. Thanks again Chris and Tyler! Jim.

Thankyou Jim it does look alot better now

Roy Stuckless in Burlington
Roy Stuckless in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Brick repair on house and caulking of exterior windows

I had various brick deteriorating on the back of my house as well as all my windows needed the old caulking taken out and replaced with new. Chris and Tyler came in and fixed the brick and did all the caulking required in a timely manner, they were very professional and would highly recommend them to all my family and friends.

Thanks Roy it was our pleasure

More about Imperial Brick And Stone

With 20 plus years experience in modern and historical masonry, we ensure quality workmanship at an affordable price. No job is too small! !
Looking for Masonry & Bricklaying pros in Burlington?