Rainbow Solutions Inc

Reviews for Rainbow Solutions Inc

Carlos in Toronto
Carlos in Toronto

Great waterproofing work by Rainbow Solutions

Rainbow Solutions did and excellent job with the Waterproofing of my house. The set up and work execution was very professional.
I will recommend then for any Waterproofing related works, in particular if your project does require hand digging.

Thank you, Carlos! Dealing with such hospitable and kind homeowners like you is always an honor and a pleasure for us! We wish you all the very best with your further house renovation plans! Yours sincerely,

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Main Drain Repairs

There was evidence the main drain at our house was clogged. I contacted Alex and his crew because they had just completed outstanding waterproofing work at our house. They sent someone to do a camera inspection right away and found the problem to be the old "trap", located just outside the house.

They proceeded to digging (by hand, since the space between houses is very narrow where we are located), found the trap, removed it, and repaired the drain over 2 days. They also installed clean out vents.

My experience with Rainbow Solutions was again top notch. Communication with Alex is frequent and easy. My property was cleaned as if the work never happened.

Thank you Alex! Your feedback is always important for us and we are always there for you should you ever need our services in the future. Yours sincerely,

Review of sum pump

They provided an honest opinion about sum pump, need for battery, cleaning and maintenance, and other useful recommendations .
I appreciate their honesty, were not creating work for themselves, I would highly recommend their services.

Thank you very much! Yours sincerely,

Sheldon in Toronto
Sheldon in Toronto

Waterproofing

Alex and his crew did a great job on waterproofing a portion of our house. They were knowledgeable and even fixed another companies sloppy work at no extra charge.

I would highly recommend them.

Thank you, Sheldon! Getting such reviews from great homeowners such as yourself is an honor for us! Yours sincerely,

Andres from Toronto
Andres from Toronto

Waterproofing. Great service

Alex and his group offered a great service. Work was done quickly. They cleaned up everything (inside and outside the house)
They coordinated the building permit with the city, then provided all instructions to submit the city rebate for the backup water valve.
I have already recommended their services to a friend.

Thank you so much for this awesome review, Andres! We are greatful that we had a chance to work at your house and make your basement dry! You are a very kind and hospitable homeowner and we are also thankful for that as well! Yours sincerely,

Hasini in Richmond Hill
Hasini in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent same day service

Alex and his father were exceptionally curtious and attentive and managed to squeeze me in for my appointment the same day. They explained everything I needed to know and provided helpful suggestions. I recommend this company highly based on the superior customer service provided.

Thank you so much for your great review, Hasini! We appreciate all the feedback and are always there for you! Yours sincerely,

Sarwar in Thornhill
Sarwar in Thornhill

Kitchen stack

I had a stack (a pipe) in my basement kitchen that was leaking. It was an older clay pipe. I called Rainbow and 3 very friendly gentlemen showed up. They gave me a quote seeing that I needed help right away, and they proceeded to start and complete the job the same afternoon. All of this on a Sunday! Their service was incredible. They were very patient in answering my questions. It's been about 10 months, and I've had no issues and Rainbow has become my go to for any similar issues for me and my friends.

Thank you so much for your kind words and a great review, Sarwar! Yours sincerely,

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

3 gentleman did a great job in my house just for 2 days
Clean everything . With best price and fastest time.
I'm just waiting for next rain to see the results.

Thank you for your review, Reza! It was a pleasure to work at your house!

Fox
Fox

GREAT WORK!!!!!!

I would recommend this company to anyone, they were fast courteous and very professional! Work was completed quickly, there was little disruption or mess while they completed the work.

Great people to deal with.

Thank you, David! It was a pleasure to work at your house and to talk with you while we did our work! You are a great customer! Yours sincerely,

Rachel in Toronto
Rachel in Toronto

exterior waterproofing, sump pump placement and removal of city P trap

Alex and his team at Rainbow Solutions were easily the most professional and hard working group of men I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. They work with the highest standards, in a timely fashion, to obtain the end goal. From the beginning of the project, which involved exterior waterproofing, installation of sump pumps and main drain plumping, to its completion, Alex made the entire process extremely smooth and stress free especially when faced with some unpredictable concerns associated with a 100 year old home. Alex, Eugene and the rest of his team patiently guided us through every step thus my husband and I never had to second guess any decisions made. Even weeks after the job was complete, if I had a question moving forward, Alex would always return my telephone calls or texts the same day and guide me in the right direction. Rainbow Solutions quotes for the job were very competitive and most important, Alex and his team are trustworthy. I highly recommend Rainbow Solutions if your home is in need of waterproofing or other wet basement issues.
R. Ellis

Thank you so much for this review, Rachel, and thank you for being such a great, kind customer! We are really thankful and grateful that we got a chance to repair your basement and make it dry!

Yours sincerely,

More about Rainbow Solutions Inc

Founded in November of 2012, Rainbow Solutions Inc. is a family company that consists of individuals with over 30 years of experience in basement waterproofing. We specialize in exterior waterproofing, building foundation repair and interior waterproofing of the basement. The main priority of Rainbow Solutions Inc. is to bring our clients full guarantee of satisfaction. We are committed to provide our customers complete confidence of the work quality which we perform, this is why Rainbow Solutions Inc. offers a 30 year transferable warranty on any work performed by our company. Our core principles can be defined as quality and an individual approach towards our clients. No matter the scale of the job, no matter the condition of your house or its foundation, Rainbow Solutions Inc. always has the right solution for you, for we will make your basement permanently dry!