Rainbow Solutions Inc

Reviews for Rainbow Solutions Inc

Cole
Cole

Basement Waterproofing

Alex and his crew gave me a very detailed explanation of what I needed, what to expect. Price was the price. It didn’t change. They came in and waterproofed where was necessary. Very polite, cleaned up beyond my expectations and very helpful. I’d highly recommend Alex to anyone and I will be using him for future projects for sure.

Thank you for this wonderful review, Cole! Yours sincerely,

robert in Toronto
robert in Toronto

Basement waterproofing

Great job. Came to provide quote and got selected.

Showed up on time with friendly and polite crew.

Work was done quickly and as promised. In my case less than a day.

Let the work site cleaner than on arrival.

Provided invoice (with hst # etc) and warranty.

Very pleased with the process and outcome.

Thank you very much for your great review ,Robert!
Yours sincerely
Alex from Rainbow Solutions

Hugh in Oakville
Hugh in Oakville
1 review , ON

Exterior Water Proofing

Alex and his team were great. He clearly explained the process of his work and completed our project with no hassle and on schedule. I highly recommend Rainbow Solutions to anyone with water leakage issues.

Thank you for your feedback, Hugh! We really appreciate your kind words! Yours sincerely,

Linda in Schomberg
Linda in Schomberg

Basement water proofing

Alex was very professional did an excellent job at water proofing my basement. Showed up when he said and finished the job as promised. Left the backyard neat and clean. Thank you would highly recommend without a doubt

Thank you very much, Linda! Yours sincerely,

Steve from Richmond Hill
Steve from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Interior waterproofing and sump pump installation

Alex and his team installed weeping tile and a sump pump inside our basement to resolve a persistent leak that could not be access from the exterior of the house. They did a professional job, on time and on budget, and were courteous and professional throughout, leaving the house on each day of the job clean and tidy. I highly recommend them!

Thank you so much for this review, Steve! We are really grateful to you and are always there for you in the future should you ever need our help! Yours sincerely,

Derrick
Derrick

Service advise call

These guys came out for a service call regarding a leak at my patio door. They give me an honest opinion without charging me. They told me what I need to do and recommended the materials to buy and do it myself.

Would not hesitate to recommend this company.

Thank you, Derrick! We are always there for you, please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever need our help in the future! Sincerely yours,

Alex from Rainbow Solutions Inc

Horace in
Horace in
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Great customer service

Great company and service. They were professional and quick with their service. They came and gave a very competitive quote. They also started when they said they would. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you for the review Horace, yours sincerely,

Jon in Toronto
Jon in Toronto
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Exterior Basement Waterproofing

Alex and his team repaired some foundational leaks and waterproofed the exterior of my home in the affected areas. The workmanship looks well done and was completed within the estimated 5 days.

There was a small mix-up that resulted in some shrubs being inadvertently removed but Alex was quick to rectify the situation, offering to replace the removed plants.

Aside from this (and some nearby interlock looking a bit messy), it a very positive experience overall. If you need your basement waterproofing done, I'd highly recommend Rainbow Solutions Inc.

Thank you for your kind and honest review, Jon! We really appreciate it. Yours sincerely,

Mark from Toronto
Mark from Toronto

Waterproofing basement

I had a very positive experience with the Rainbow Solutions team. Alex was very helpful in explaining what had to be done to address my leaky basement. The entire team were extremely professional, the work was done on time and the job site was always left clean before they left for the day. I now have the peace of mind of a dry basement, I can't thank the RainBow Solutions team enough.

Thank you for this awesome review, Mark! It was great dealing with such a kind homeowner as you! Yours sincerely,

Private User reviews Moncton, NB

Service Call

We had an issue with our sump pump discharge. They were professional and provided all the answers to my questions. They came very quickly and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Thank you so much for your great review!
We we're happy to be helpful for you
Best regards
Alex from Rainbow

More about Rainbow Solutions Inc

Founded in November of 2012, Rainbow Solutions Inc. is a family company that consists of individuals with over 30 years of experience in basement waterproofing. We specialize in exterior waterproofing, building foundation repair and interior waterproofing of the basement. The main priority of Rainbow Solutions Inc. is to bring our ...
Looking for Waterproofing pros in Markham?