Green Leaf Disposal

Junk Removal
Green Leaf Disposal

Reviews for Green Leaf Disposal

Disposal Bins

I hired this company to place disposal bins on two different locations.
It has occurred to me that the weigh bills were not accurate at all and on one occasion the weigh bill was not produced even after several telephone and email requests!

Welber
Welber

Home renovation disposal

Follow the truck on the disposal.. otherwise you may end up like me being charged 7 Tons for one garage demolition (only drywall and some wood)... the cheap became double what was supposed to be. Rep took 7 months to send detailed invoice (proof from dumpster) after 4 emails and calls... and no way to link the backup to the real transaction.... you will have to basically pay whatever weight they say they have on their files.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Bin Disposal

STAY AWAY FROM GREEN LEAF DISPOSAL. (Parent company GREENWAY ECO SERVICES ) We do a lot of renovations and have rented bins from many different places. We have never experienced such bad billing. First off, we have very little waste. They take a $500 deposit which is much higher than any other places that take around $200-$300 deposit. The bin is collected and and we didn't hear anything. Most companies weigh it right away and give you the amount. We called the number on the website twice and they said you have to wait for the bill after they weigh it. We don't know why it takes them over a month to weigh it. Where does it go after they pick up the bin and what else do they put in the bin before they weigh it a month after it left our site? Anyway, the bill arrives with no address on it. That's another red flag. What company bill has no address on it???? the website has no address either. They over charged us by 50 X the weight and want to bill us for more money !!! Imagine that!!! We called them and emailed them, but no answers. We do this type of work often, even the other contractors were shocked at the bill and the "pretend" weight. We then looked them up and should have read the HOMESTARS review in the beginning, so we wouldn't be wasting our time and money. STAY AWAY from them!!

Reggie in Toronto
Reggie in Toronto

I wish i read the reviews before i hired this company!!!

Good for you if you're researching this company before you hire them (i do usually but i was too busy at the time)

Believe me all the negative reviews you read are true. over charge for weight, if you're lucky enough to get them on the phone they spew nonsense about government this government that after they have taken your money. its a good racket

Look elsewhere for your disposal needs.

Horrible

First they were two days late with the bin, called to cancel they said $150 cancellation fee. Went against my better judgement and waited another 6 hours for the bin to arrive. The bin looks like its been through the apocalypse, total eyesore (not a huge deal but just saying).

Then I see an $800 charge on my card, I call to find out what it is and they say its a 'safety deposit'. Was not told about this but okay, still went ahead with it.

Here's the best part. I'm in the process of renovating a home. We rented a bin from a reputable company in week 1, filled it to the BRIM with brick, concrete, lots of drywall, wood framing etc. Total weight? 2.5 tons - 5000lbs.

In week 2 we needed a second bin for minor clean up, thought it would be nice to have a bin out front rather than making trips to the dump, this company looked really cheap. BIG MISTAKE. Barely filled this bin to the halfway mark, mostly bushes some drywall, that cheap flimsy metal frame from the basement, miscellaneous garbage etc.

Total weight? 7 Tons - 15,000 lbs!!

The claimed I had 3x the weight of the first bin!

Conveniently 15,000 lbs + bin rental fee works out to be just around the $800 'safety deposit' that they originally charged.

I also didnt mention that it takes well over a month to get them to tell you the total charge and I still haven't even seen a weight ticket or an invoice.

So to summarize, save yourself the hassle and go with a reputable company.

Daniele
Daniele

Never returned my deposit

STAY AWAY!! They damaged my lawn with their truck, overcharged me on my usage (they said I had over 3 tonnes of waste) and also never returned the little amount that was left on my $500 deposit after they over-charged me.

PLEASE USE ANOTHER COMPANY!!!

Disposal

STAY AWAY! Worst customer service. Will take $600 deposit and even if your trash is one tonne, which costs 85 they do NOT return the difference. You call accounting office no one answers even if you leave messages. Was happy to recommend this service to other people but NOT anymore. Was about to order another bin for spring cleaning but NOT ANYMORE.. UNACCEPTABLE. DECEIVING. STAY AWAY!

Super Disappointed

we received our bin no problem but didn't get all the info regarding pricing- weren't told about the $500 deposit and the month+ it takes to get your invoice/credit back from your deposit. When we called to get clarity were told invoice was coming and still haven't received it. Call to get more info and are told it's not her department. Will never use this company again. Lack of transparency and follow through = garbage customer service. Would NEVER recommend this company

Wilberry from Toronto
Wilberry from Toronto

Bad experience

Bad experience from the start, the scratched my driveway when the assured me they would use wood under the bin.

They never return calls, aid they sent the invoice when the didn't. Finally get the bill and it is way more than it should be. Ask for the scale reading and haven't gotten a response.

I would not recommend using them.

Janis Buckley in Bolton
Janis Buckley in Bolton
1 review Caledon, ON

Clean up of Household

This was a pleasure dealing with Green Leaf Disposal. The bin was here when they said and they were quick and courteous. A special note for Amanda who is the best Customer Service and all round great women to deal with. Friendly, and very helpful. I would highly recommend using this company. Amazing people.

Looking for Junk Removal pros in Toronto?