HomeStars  >  Roofing in Mississauga  >  BRENO Roofing Inc.

Reviews for BRENO Roofing Inc.

Doug Doyle - in Mississauga
Doug Doyle - in Mississauga

Roof Installation

Norbert and his crew did a great job installing our roof. They worked hard, efficiently, and kept in contact with us during the project. Norbert also went out of his way to look at and repair a few things outside of the roof installation. I would highly recommend Breno Roofing Inc., and thanks again for the great work.

Bill from Etobicoke
Bill from Etobicoke

A Brief Repair on the Back of My house

Had some of my roof replaced previously but the back portion was aging. Hired Breno off their bid and two others. The call to the office a was not always quickly returned and I would guess it is because they are so busy. The men showed up early and worked through the day until all of the work was complete. A very professional job including the complete clean-up. Well done!!

Kevin from Richmond Hill
Kevin from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Roof Replacement and Attic Insulation

I discovered Breno roofing after witnessing them replacing a roof a couple of houses down from where I live. The end result for my neighbor looked outstanding, so I gave them a call, asking for a quote. Within a few days, Norbert hand delivered a quotation package with a very reasonable quote, offering multiple shingle alternatives. When we asked him if he could drop by with some physical samples to help us choose, he was more than happy to oblige and offered his recommendations. We made our selection and decided to add more insulation to our attic, also at a very reasonable price. On the day of the roof replacement and insulation installation, Norbert’s crew did a fantastic job removing the old shingles, installing the additional insulation in the attic and the new shingles on the roof. The crew did a very good job cleaning up afterwards, and Norbert came back a few days later to inspect the job and to ensure we were satisfied. The work was completed all in one day, on December 1, 2017. It is now June, the roof still looks fantastic, and we did not suffer any roof damage from the May 4th windstorm, which speaks to the excellent craftsmanship of Norbert’s team! I would highly recommend this company for any roofing or insulation needs!

Margaret  in Mississauga
Margaret in Mississauga

Roof

We had about 4 contractors come to our home to provide a quote and we decided to go with Breno roofing. Norbert was easy to work with, patient and never rushed us even when I would text him with multiple questions. He never took a deposit and when we had a bad wind storm, a portion of our roof was damaged and exposed. I called him and the next day he was over doing a patch work until they came to actually do my roof which was scheduled to be completed in a few weeks at no extra charge. I would definitely refer them to my friends and family.

Clarisa in Oakville
Clarisa in Oakville

Breno Roofing Amazing Service!! Roof replacement in Oakville

We are VERY happy with the services provided. We replaced the entire roof and chose Certainteed Landmark, top quality materials. Breno roofing is a family-owned business, and everyone, from Norbert, Zaneta, and their crew were terrific! A lot more than I would have expected from roofing contractors. They truly went out of their way to make our experience easy and pleasant. From Norbert who comes on time to provide with the quote and sets the date, to Zaneta, who comes to collect payment, and who you can contact at any time if you have any questions, to their friendly and clean crew. We were truly impressed with their level of customer service. I came with groceries and the workers literally came out of the roof to help me carry the bags into the house! They were nothing like other roof contractor companies who didn't even want to come to see the house and when they heard "Oakville" they gave us an outrageous quote, anywhere from $8,000-$10,000. Ridiculous. Norbert and Zaneta run this business with honesty and are very thorough. They promise and DELIVER!

Ola odunlami from Newmarket
Ola odunlami from Newmarket

The guys were amazing. They arrived on time and worked tiredlessly until every shingle was installed. They were efficient and to time. I will recommend this company for your roofing anyday.

Emergency Repair to Roof

During the week of May 1, we had a lot of rain. I contacted Breno/Norbert on Friday at 5pm left a voicemail. By 6pm had a call back with an appointment for sat.

Repaired roof and provide an assessment of the roof condition.
Explained the different sections of the roof with one section in very poor shape.

Great experience

Daniel G - Milton in Milton
Daniel G - Milton in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

New Roof in Early December 2017

Done in one day in early Dec (2 crews) to beat the cold weather. We lost a few shingleson the peak of the roof when the windstorm hit (probably not all shingles had properly settled due to the time of year it was installed). Breno came on-site very quickly and did repairs and a full inspection to ensure entire roof is now in tip top shape. Great customer service and would highly recommend!

timbranton in Toronto
timbranton in Toronto

New roof

Breno Roofing is probably the best contractor I have ever dealt with. Their customer service is exemplary, and they handled some tricky aspects of our roofing job, relating to our solar panel mounts, with ease. Despite having to reschedule the job repeatedly, due to weather and issues with our solar panel contractor, Breno showed up within a couple of days. Their workmanship is top notch, and they did a nice job cleaning up, in the pouring rain no less. I can not recommend this company enough. Last but not least, they quoted the work at half the price of most other roofers. These guys are the very best in the business.

mwalker in Oakville
mwalker in Oakville

Excellent work

We had a major roof leak in our new home. We called Norbert who came highly recommended. He was at our home less than 12 hours later, and fixed the problem without issue. Very pleasant and professional to deal with.

More about BRENO Roofing Inc.

Our main goal and vision is to become THE RIGHT PARTNER to solve all YOUR roofing needs!

At BRENO Roofing, we offer our valued customers a perfect, customized solution, when facing any roofing issues. With combined roofing experience over 18 years, we are ready to assist you when choosing your new shingled roof or in resolving a range of roofing related problems on any shingled and flat roof.
BRENO Roofing perceives each project individually with personal approach by the owner, as we are family owned and operated.