Breno Roofing Inc.

Mississauga ON L5H 4K5
Breno Roofing Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Breno Roofing Inc.

nuancegt@12
N. T.

New flat roof

The entire experience with Breno was friendly, understanding, and very professional. Norbert visited my home to ensure the quote I had received was comprehensive and correct. The work was completed within a few weeks of receiving the quote and the crew was fast, organized, and ke[t the area around my home clean and safe at all times.

I had a few shingles missing from my garage and the crew happily replaced them for me at no additional cost.

I strongly recommend Breno....

Private User reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Fantastic roofing experts

Breno roofing was a fantastic roofing company that myself and neighbors had hired through roofr.com. Overall our experience with them was perfect, they explained all the details including any roofing upgrades and accessories as well as their labor was a 15 year warranty plus the 50 year warranty from the shingle manufacture. The crew they sent were great, cleanup was superb, and they were very polite and hard working. I could not recommend a better roofing company, thank you Breno and please take care of that amazing crew that completed the job in such a timely manner!!

Private User reviews Milton, ON

full Roof replacement

I found Breno through Roofr.com. Their quote was the best for the same Everest 42 shingles. After signing, the process was painless. I got updated by email every step of the way. The crew arrived on time and were very respectful of my property. The job was completed by the time I got back from work same day. I highly recommend these guys. They know what they are doing.

Thank you for your kind words And taking time to leave us a review. We are very happy to hear that you had a great experience with Breno roofing. Zaneta

Mike V
Mike V

Breno roofing from start to finish was simply outstanding in the entire process. The initial presentation was so well executed and well done.
Norbert was professional and assisted my wife and I with solving our roofing problems and in the end was all corrected and done right.

I very rarely give reviews good or bad, however this company deserves to be recognized for its amazing workmanship, punctuality, and professionalism. Oh ya and I cannot forget to mention the work crew, probably the hardest working crew I have ever seen. If anyone has walked a roof before then you know that it takes a special person to do this type of work. If you haven't then take my word, it's very hard dangerous work and anyone questioning roofers should think twice.

Well done guys! Keep up the fantastic work!

Thank you so much Mike for taking the time and leaving us an excellent review. We are more than happy to hear that you had such a fantastic experience with our company and I will definitely pass it on to our guys as well. Zaneta

jeffawenus
jeffawenus

Aluminum services, eavestroughs, soffit, facia and trim

Norbert came back a second time to explain the scope of the work. I very much appreciated his simple yet detailed explanation.
The crew doing the work was very good. They were respectful of the pandemic situation. They worked diligently, cleaned up every day and I am confident the did a very good job.
I would highly recommend Breno Roofing.

Hi Jeff thank you for taking the time and leaving us a review. It's been pleasure working with you and we are glad that you were happy with your full aluminum replacement. Zaneta

Daniel Scott in Toronto
Daniel Scott in Toronto

The Best of the Best Roofers

I received 3 quotes, Breno Roofing was 50% less than the highest quote, and used the same CertainTeed shingle. They came at 7am as scheduled and stripped the old shingles in less than 3 hrs. There was a crew of 5 workers that worked in unison to fully finish the the complete job including all vents and caulking by 5 pm the same day. If I didn't see it myself I wouldn't believe it. The complete job looks perfect. Within a week I received the (2) written warranties, one for labor and the other for materials. I can't say enough good things about Breno Roofing, other than if you don't choose them to do your roof you've hired the wrong company.

1 review Hamilton, ON

"Excellent"

Overall the entire process was flawless.
It is so refreshing to witness a company that really cares.
We highly recommend Breno Roofing, you will not be disappointed.
Thank you Breno Roofing.

Rev. Debi.

Stan in Toronto
Stan in Toronto

Great Work - - from quote to completion!!

The process was great! My first contact was with Nortbert, who took me through options, prices, and dates. His assistant, Zaneta was very efficient re sending me pre-roofing requirements and laster collecting payment. The 4 roofers were great - - they worked non-stop despite the hot weather conditions, wanting to complete work that day, as rain was forecast for the next day. They finished late and came back early the next morning for a thorough cleanup. I was very pleased with Breno. They had replaced my fiancee's roof last year and we were equally pleased!!!

Roof replacement

Breno roofers arrived on time to our semi-detached home in Toronto and the replacement was done at a reasonable price in one day. The roofers were polite and distanced (covid). They cleaned up afterwards and did a great job on the roof which is under warranty for 15 years. Their price was much lower than some other companies I received quotes from, but it was using the same materials and the Breno workers seemed skilled. Very happy with the quick response on all communications and the price came in slightly UNDER their quote. Thank you to the Breno company for an excellent experience in this time of covid.

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Replace attic insulation, roof sheathing and shingles

Materials were delivered, roofing was done, and clean-up was completed as scheduled. Norbert and Zaneta promptly answered all the questions I had before, during and after the job. The roof workers were well co-ordinated and got the entire job done in a 10-hour day. I have already referred a neighbour to Breno.

More about Breno Roofing Inc.

Our main goal and vision is to become THE RIGHT PARTNER to solve all YOUR roofing needs!

At BRENO Roofing, we offer our valued customers a perfect, customized solution, when facing any roofing issues. With combined roofing experience over 18 years, we are ready to assist you when choosing your new shingled roof or in resolving a range of roofing related problems on any shingled and flat roof.
BRENO Roofing perceives each project individually with personal approach by the owner, as we are family owned and operated.