Home Smart Renovations

Jacqueline in Edmonton
Jacqueline in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Kitchen Backsplash

I got a hold of Ray and he was over to my house to take a look at my kitchen that I wanted tiled right away. Ray was great at working with our schedule and was able to meet our tight deadlines. He is full of knowledge and made some amazing suggestions that we would not have ever thought of. The final product was absolutely beautiful. He is always just a call or text away, and is always willing to help out.

I am absolutely thrilled with the work that Ray completed for us. Ray is so much more than a general contractor or a renovator. He is full of passion and dedication for his work. Ray is a master of many skills and truly knows how to do it all! I will definitely be referring Ray to any friends or family that I have. I have no doubt that Ray will tackle every project as perfectly as he did ours.

More about Home Smart Renovations