Water Depot Bolton

Dee H.
Dee H.
1 review Caledon, ON

Reverse Osmosis water system

We had a water softener and filtration system put in. It was quick easy and works great.

Hi Dee,
Thanks for the wonderful rating. This says to me that you trusted us and we lived up to your expectations. We installed our Refineosoft Water Softener and high efficiency Hercules drinking system. I knew you would be happy with that equipment. It doesn't get any better or efficient than those. Please be sure to contact us if you have any questions.

P E.
P E.
1 review Erin, ON

Water Softener Installation

Water Depot set up an appointment to come out to our home and inspect our water as well as give us details about the water softeners that were available to us. After making a decision, their service to get a softener in our home promptly and efficiently was excellent. We are very happy with our softener

We are always happy to hear that our customers are happy with the effects of a new softener. We strive to install and service equipment as quickly as possible to make sure you have the water you want. Treating water is what we do best without high prices or gimmicks. Please be sure to contact us if you have any questions.

Dave WG in Brampton
Dave WG in Brampton

Water Softener Supply & Install

My 15 year old Kenmore water softener malfunctioned. I tried to call Sears but of course all I got was voicemail which was full - no wonder they went under as it has been impossible to contact them for service for several years. Next I checked Homestars listings for names and saw that Water Depot Bolton was reasonably close to me. Sent an email and had a response and a service appointment within hours. Service personnel (Stan) showed up on time as promised and quickly diagnosed the problem which I had already suspected. Since repair was not a wise decision I asked for a quote on a new install - I had anticipated this result so had researched products and prices on the internet. Water Depot's product was as good as any and better than most. Stan's price was competitive with other units of similar quality and much better than one of the big multi-national water softener suppliers whose product was not rated any better. Several days later Stan showed up and removed my old unit and installed the new unit all within an hour or two. Nice neat install and I was back up and running and Stan disposed of my old very heavy unit.
Follow Up - several weeks after the install I observed that the regeneration process seemed a little frequent so emailed Water Depot Bolton. Got an immediate response and an appointment for a service person to check it in a couple of days. Issue turned out to just be an adjustment due to our unusually low water usage and our recent frequent vacation travel. Very prompt service and no charge. Great organization to deal with and super prompt on returning emails. I also now plan to get my salt from Bolton as I really like their product.

Very detailed report of your experience. I very much appreciate your insight. The goal is to make sure you know that you received the right solution for your water. If it means we need to come out to make a couple of adjustments to match your lifestyle then it will be done. With the Water Depot Refineosoft you have quality water with built in efficiencies. Thank you very much for trusting us for your solution. We will see you in the store soon.

machzchris
machzchris
1 review , ON

Put in a new water softner in basement

Water issues please don't hesitate to call around like I did , met Evan from Water Depot from Bolton. Very professional and out front what we needed and the service was Excellent and Stan the installer knows his stuff and explained the unit , very professional, and finally water back to what its suppose to be. Thank you Evan and Stan for your great service.

You are very welcome. Your water required something a little more substantial than a typical softener so that is where the Water Depot Platinum comes into play. High hardness and noticeable iron is where this softener shines. I'm glad you are happy with the softener and the service you received. That is our goal every time.

Steve
Steve
1 review Caledon, ON

Ozonator and Water Softener

Our experience with Evan and the crew at Water Depot was a great one! Very professional.
From the very beginning Evan personally came by to test our water and show us the options available to us to help us get the best possible water treatment solution that worked within our budget.

The team at Water Depot were very prompt to organize an installation date, remove the old equipment and installed our new system.

We couldn't be happier, now we can't wait to wash our clothes, dishes and all else with our new water treatment system.

This is great news. I like hearing that your water is what you expected. You have the Water Depot Platinum and Ironblaster with ozone. There is no better duo for treating tough water like yours. Let me know if you have any further questions or water treatment needs.

marc
marc
2 reviews Schomberg, ON

Installed water softener and water filter system

Walked into water depot Bolton and was greeted by a very warm and friendly Patty. She took her time and explained everything to us properly. A follow up appointment by Evan at our home was awesome. Evan tested our water, looked at our current set up, took measurements and explained everything thoroughly.

He also explained how the the installation would happen and what to expect next. The price he quoted and the time was exact to what he said.

After installation, a hose from the water filtration system had a very tiny leak. I called water depot and left a voicemail as they were closed. The next morning, Stan was at my home and promptly and tightened what needed to be tightened.

Overall, amazing experience! From a water softener rookie my wife and I learned a lot and were very happy dealing with a very honest and professional company.

Thanks Evan, Patty and the Water Depot Bolton crew!

This is incredible. Thanks for the kind words. You have the Refineosoft water softener installed for
Municipal applications. You also have the new high efficiency Hercules drinking system. Our goal is to provide you with not just equipment, but a new way of life with your water. It doesn't need to be scary, but it does need to be understood. You are the homeowner after all! I'm very glad we could help out. Please let us know how we can help in any way!

john p.
john p.
2 reviews Kleinburg, ON

Water softener installation and water supply

Professional advise followed up with product purchased and installation.

Quality workmanship followed up with great after sale service which I am still receiving today many months later.

Thanks so much John! It is always a pleasure helping out the find a solution to your water issues. In your case in particular you had a space issue and we were able to find you the best solution to treat your water and keep it manageable. We will see you soon!

Neel
Neel
1 review King City, ON

Water Softener and Filtration System

The owner personally made the initial visit and assessment. Trades were knowledgeable and friendly. Follow up and post installation was easy given the location of the retail outlet.

I'm glad you are happy with everything. You have the Water Depot Deluxe water softener installed which is a good choice for your family. Keep in touch if you have any questions. We are here to help. Thank you for the great review!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Water sampling

Amazing service. Thanks Patty and the team at Bolton Water Depot. From start to finish they were amazing help. I would highly recommend useing them for all your water needs.

Wow! Thanks for that. We take our job of helping people find the answers they need quite seriously. In a friendly and informative environment we will get the answer you are looking for or assist you in understanding just how your water treatment works. Hope to see you soon!

Alex
Alex
1 review , ON

Water Softener System

Great experience from start to finish! Really cleared up the colour and quality of our water...

Thanks Alex! You have the incredible Refineosoft water softener to remove hardness and chlorine from your water. The added bonus is that it is very good at removing certain levels of iron as well. For Municipally treated water there is nothing better. Let us know if you have any questions!

More about Water Depot Bolton

For over 25 years Water Depot has been providing specialty water products including: water softeners, IRONBLASTER Iron Filtration, Reverse Osmosis Drinking systems, Ultraviolet Disinfection Systems, Purified and alkaline water on tap for home and office, and so much more. Our goal is to consistently provide the best customer service and water treatment products with exceptional value. Anyone can hook up water treatment, not everyone can treat water. Trust an expert.

Services Provided
Free Water Analysis and consultation. Sales and Service of Water Depot branded Water Softeners, Iron Filters, Reverse Osmosis Drinking Systems, Ultraviolet Disinfection Systems. We install, service and maintain all makes and models of water treatment including common brand names like Clack, Kinetico, Culligan, Ecowater, Autotrol, Fleck, Sterilight, Trojan, Pura, UV Dynamics, Excelpure, etc.

Proudly serving Caledon, Bolton, Caledon East, Caledon Village, Inglewood, Chelthenham, Mayfield, King, Vaughan, Brampton, Peel, Woodbridge, Toronto, Etobicoke, Georgetown, Palgrave, Schomberg, Nobleton, Kleinberg, and all points between and beyond!