Reviews for Real Estate Movers

Elmita in Calgary
Elmita in Calgary

Excellent Job! Highly Recommended!

I hired Victor and his crew to move our office and boardroom furniture from our storage unit to our new office space that is on the third floor of a building with no elevator. Not only did they meet the time they said they would, but they beat it by a half hour! They were professional, on time and focused. Not one wall or piece of furniture was damaged. I highly recommend them.

Thank you Elmita! We`ll do our best to help you move next time! Enjoy your new office!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Beware to have deep pockets!

1-877-992-4766
Calgary
AB
T2Y 3M4

Beware if you go by Victor's word - it means nothing! I initially spoke to Victor and received an estimate of 4.5 - 6.5 hrs to move based on - 60 boxes, one couch, office, bedroom, a few cabinets. Basically a 1/2 house. On moving day Victor was 3.5 hours late - he didn't realize the night before was frigid temperatures and did not prepare his vehicle for it. It wouldn't start. His recommendation: Move me the next day. That was not an option! Once he showed up with 2 men and a 26ft truck he visually inspected and advised I would take up to 60% space in the truck and there was no mention of longer time needed due to the amount of stuff, He also forgot the move was from Calgary to Airdrie. 14 hours later!!! the move was almost completed. He was not able to move all my stuff in the truck and he couldn't move my motorcycle which was one of the main reasons I chose his company. Good thing, as he needed to come back the next day and move the rest and he said he was moving this for "free". I reminded him, I paid $1600 for the move and he needed to complete it. Victor took NO responsibility for quoting 6.5 hrs and taking 14 hours. All he could say,,,, his men worked hard (which they did, but after 8-9 hrs they slowed down tremendously as they were tired!) and I "have a lot of stuff". Yes Victor, you knew how much stuff I had and still you took 14 hrs. Other estimates quoted 3 men and 8 hrs. This would have been MUCH cheaper! Victor also mentioned that if he used 3 men @ $149 hr for 7hrs would be more than the 2 men @ 109 hr. I think NOT - 3 men would have not taken as long so I would have been better off with 3 men. BEWARE and get everything in writing with a MAXIMUM charge quote, otherwise you will be at Victor's mercy.

Tracy,you are a big liar!!The 27 ft truck was fully loaded and this does not match your cargo description from the above! You estimated your belongings for 500 - 1000 lbs and you said 2 man crew will be more than enough and you rejected the offer of 3 man crew because it was more expensive. When we arrived at the pick up address we saw 1800 sq ft house full with furniture and heavy boxes not to mention that the distance from your main door to the loading area was 100 ft .You did not even bother to shovel the walking distance of the snow. No wonder it took the crew 6.5 hours to load the truck. And don`t forget that what ever was left behind (12 items) was brought to your new place absolutely for free!! And that was a discount for you for not finishing the job in one day. Next time when you call a moving company be so kind to tell them everything you have to move and do not `catch` them by the estimate they make on a smaller load done according to your description which in fact had nothing to do with your 9,200 lbs we moved that day in the cold weather and through the snow.
Address, City, Province
Airdrie

Project Status:
Planning & Budgeting

Date of Move
Friday, January 5th, 2018

Type of Move
Full Service

What kind of location is this?
Home/Residence

Packing Required

Are you the owner or authorized to make property changes?

Will you need any vehicles transported?

Move Weight (lbs) & Size
Partial Home - 500 to 1000 lbs

lweigel
lweigel

House move

Real Estate Movers moved my Mom from her house to her new Condo. The team was amazing. I can’t say enough about them. I would recommend them to anyone who is moving. The care they took with all furniture and boxes was excellent. They were so friendly. It made the move that much better.

Thank you Lisa for your honest review on our service!If our customer is happy, we are happy!We`re always ready to help you or your family again!

lesmeansmore
lesmeansmore

Service

Very pleased to see that they showed up on time and were ready to go almost immediately. Loved the fact that the movers didn't dog it and take there sweet time to time get a game plan in place and followed through very efficiently. Took very good care of our belongings, never complained about a thing. In fact, they walked a love seat to the garbage bin for me after moving it from the basement probably 40-50 yards after deciding it wasn't worth moving it. Not super talkative but that was ok too. Maybe they were new but I would have liked to see a company logo on the truck as we as being in the uniforms that the OO Movers that the service was booked through as promoting that their movers were different. Another thing I would have liked to see on the movers were safety foot wear instead of dress type shoes. Oh, and some back belts for lifting. Nobody is invincible.
Thanks Real Estate movers for making the moving experience stress free and easy to take as well as the affordability.
Les and Wendy.
Cheers ?

Thank you Les for this review! We`d be happy to help you again if needed, just give us a call!

Laura
Laura

Residential move

We have hired real estate movers two times over the past few years and each time has been a great success. The movers arrive with positive attitudes (which always helps on moving day), they work efficiently and only charge for the actual hours travelled/worked regardless of what was quoted. We highly recommend them!

Thank you Laura for your great review!You can rely on us again when you need our services!

Private User reviews , ON

Great company

I’ve used this company twice and both times found them to be very professional and excellent to work with. They were flexible and very hard working. I would use them again.

Thank you for your review!! We'd be happy to help you again!

Mel in Calgary
Mel in Calgary

Moving Service

This is our 3rd time to use Victor and his crew. They are very professional and take good care when moving our furniture and things. They are knowledgable and very experienced. I highly recommend them.

Thank you Mel for your review!! Enjoy your renovated place!! Happy New Year!!

Alex in Calgary
Alex in Calgary

Move from Chestermere to Inner City

We used the Real Estate Movers to help us move from Chestermere to Calgary and could not be more happy. Anton and Leo arrived early and got started right away. They were hard working and worked through lunch putting in just under 5 hours for the entire move. They did a great job making sure everything was handled with care and ensured the walls/doors were not scuffed. Will definitely use them again the next time we move.

Thank you Alex for your review! Greatly appreciated!

Private User reviews Prince George, BC

Amazing service. Great group of hard working movers. Fast. Efficient.

Great workers. Very efficient. Victor is also so accommodating with what you need. We had to go to 4 locations in total and no issues. Took care of our furniture and walls.

Thanks a lot for this review!! I always say `we do our best to bring our services to the highest level in the moving industry`. Enjoy your new place!

Abid A.
Abid A.

Move Home Furniture and Stuff

Job done professionally, no damage to home or furniture. Victor walks the talk, has very professional team which is very focused on customer satisfaction.

Thank you Abid!! We`d be happy to help you next time! Enjoy your new place!

More about Real Estate Movers

Real Estate Movers, with over 6 years of experience our crews will show you how we take pride in what we do every day. No move is to BIG or to SMALL, Real Estate Movers does it all! We offer competitively hourly rates in Calgary and flat rates on long distance moves across AB, BC, and SK. Customer satisfaction guaranteed!

Locally operated in Alberta - Now offering Long Distance Moving Services across Canada.