Real Estate Movers

Reviews for Real Estate Movers

tamara_lyn in Calgary
tamara_lyn in Calgary

Exceptional Movers

Exceptional! We used them to move a packed two storey house from Cedarbrae to Somerset and we have absolutely nothing but wonderful things to say about them; they arrived on time, asked questions when needed and they hustled all day until the work was done (10 hours). The three men were polite, respectful and courteous to us the entire time all while being friendly and doing an amazing job. We would hire then again in a heartbeat!!

We are very glad you, Tamara, remained satisfied with our services. Feel free to contact us in the future for any moving assistance, it would be a pleasure to work with you again!

Shayne in Grande Prairie
Shayne in Grande Prairie
1 review Grande Prairie, AB

Outside Province Move

Victor and his crew helped us move from Grande Prairie AB to West Kelowna AB. They went overtime loading and unloading as we had more stuff than estimated. They didn't charge us extra. They are very organized, efficient, honest, and careful with our belongings. We felt that they care so much for their clients. They take pride in giving the best customer experience, didn't rush the process even though they have another commitment right after. Unloading to a 20-foot driveway was very challenging but they were able to do it. We would highly recommend Real Estate Movers to people who are moving. Very good and honest company to deal with

Thank you Shayne & Jeanette for your your review! Enjoy your beautiful Kelowna house with a beautiful view! Let us know when you need our services when you`re ready to move again.Thank you.

Lucy in Cochrane
Lucy in Cochrane
1 review Cochrane, AB

Moving from Abbotsford to Cochrane

We hired Victor and company to come and move us mid December from Abbotsford BC to Cochrane Alberta. Victor came on time and quickly and efficiently packed up our condo and then went over and packed up our storage unit onto his truck. Very personable, and efficient. Our belongings were in Cochrane the very next day. Victor very carefully put our belongings into our rented storage unit. Everything sat in the storage unit until May 9, then we had Victor send a crew to pick up everything and move into our new home. We feel the move cost was reasonable, and the service was exceptional. I would highly recommend Real Estate Movers.

Thank you Lucy and Mark for your honest opinion on our services!Enjoy your being in Alberta! Feel free to call `Real Estate Movers`again when needed!

Megan987 in Calgary
Megan987 in Calgary

Would Recommend

I've moved a dozen times and this is the only company I would use again or recommend. This is also counting friends and family. Their pricing is also competitive and fair.

Thank you Megan for your opinion on our services! We`re happy to have been helpful to you in that multiple move!

Lclift
Lclift
1 review Airdrie, AB

Moving

Very professional, hardworkers and fast. They took great care in wrapping the fragile stuff and were very respectful of my things. They also kept me updated on how things were moving along.

Thank you for your review! We`d be happy to help you again!

Marta T.
Marta T.
1 review , AB

Residential Moving Service

Our move was a complicated one as we were moving into two places, storage, and apartment and needed everything to go smoothly. The moment Victor and Anton showed up they were very receptive to my directions and started working hard right away. They were so fast I couldn't keep up with packing as they were loading up the truck. They were thorough and quick and I would highly recommend their services to any of my friends and family. The items arrived in the right places and without a scratch! We will be moving again with them once our house is built and look forward to a stress-free move once again.

Thank you Marta! We'll help you again once your house is built!

Elmita in Calgary
Elmita in Calgary

Excellent Job! Highly Recommended!

I hired Victor and his crew to move our office and boardroom furniture from our storage unit to our new office space that is on the third floor of a building with no elevator. Not only did they meet the time they said they would, but they beat it by a half hour! They were professional, on time and focused. Not one wall or piece of furniture was damaged. I highly recommend them.

Thank you Elmita! We`ll do our best to help you move next time! Enjoy your new office!

Beware to have deep pockets!

Beware if you go by Victor's word - it means nothing! I initially spoke to Victor and received an estimate of 4.5 - 6.5 hrs to move based on - 60 boxes, one couch, office, bedroom, a few cabinets. Basically a 1/2 house. On moving day Victor was 3.5 hours late - he didn't realize the night before was frigid temperatures and did not prepare his vehicle for it. It wouldn't start. His recommendation: Move me the next day. That was not an option! Once he showed up with 2 men and a 26ft truck he visually inspected and advised I would take up to 60% space in the truck and there was no mention of longer time needed due to the amount of stuff, He also forgot the move was from Calgary to Airdrie. 14 hours later!!! the move was almost completed. He was not able to move all my stuff in the truck and he couldn't move my motorcycle which was one of the main reasons I chose his company. Good thing, as he needed to come back the next day and move the rest and he said he was moving this for "free". I reminded him, I paid $1600 for the move and he needed to complete it. Victor took NO responsibility for quoting 6.5 hrs and taking 14 hours. All he could say,,,, his men worked hard (which they did, but after 8-9 hrs they slowed down tremendously as they were tired!) and I "have a lot of stuff". Yes Victor, you knew how much stuff I had and still you took 14 hrs. Other estimates quoted 3 men and 8 hrs. This would have been MUCH cheaper! Victor also mentioned that if he used 3 men @ $149 hr for 7hrs would be more than the 2 men @ 109 hr. I think NOT - 3 men would have not taken as long so I would have been better off with 3 men. BEWARE and get everything in writing with a MAXIMUM charge quote, otherwise you will be at Victor's mercy.

Tracy,you are a big liar!!The 27 ft truck was fully loaded and this does not match your cargo description from the above! You estimated your belongings for 500 - 1000 lbs and you said 2 man crew will be more than enough and you rejected the offer of 3 man crew because it was more expensive. When we arrived at the pick up address we saw 1800 sq ft house full with furniture and heavy boxes not to mention that the distance from your main door to the loading area was 100 ft .You did not even bother to shovel the walking distance of the snow. No wonder it took the crew 6.5 hours to load the truck. And don`t forget that what ever was left behind (12 items) was brought to your new place absolutely for free!! And that was a discount for you for not finishing the job in one day. Next time when you call a moving company be so kind to tell them everything you have to move and do not `catch` them by the estimate they make on a smaller load done according to your description which in fact had nothing to do with your 9,200 lbs we moved that day in the cold weather and through the snow.
Address, City, Province
Airdrie

Project Status:
Planning & Budgeting

Date of Move
Friday, January 5th, 2018

Type of Move
Full Service

What kind of location is this?
Home/Residence

Packing Required

Are you the owner or authorized to make property changes?

Will you need any vehicles transported?

Move Weight (lbs) & Size
Partial Home - 500 to 1000 lbs

lweigel
lweigel

House move

Real Estate Movers moved my Mom from her house to her new Condo. The team was amazing. I can’t say enough about them. I would recommend them to anyone who is moving. The care they took with all furniture and boxes was excellent. They were so friendly. It made the move that much better.

Thank you Lisa for your honest review on our service!If our customer is happy, we are happy!We`re always ready to help you or your family again!

lesmeansmore
lesmeansmore

Service

Very pleased to see that they showed up on time and were ready to go almost immediately. Loved the fact that the movers didn't dog it and take there sweet time to time get a game plan in place and followed through very efficiently. Took very good care of our belongings, never complained about a thing. In fact, they walked a love seat to the garbage bin for me after moving it from the basement probably 40-50 yards after deciding it wasn't worth moving it. Not super talkative but that was ok too. Maybe they were new but I would have liked to see a company logo on the truck as we as being in the uniforms that the OO Movers that the service was booked through as promoting that their movers were different. Another thing I would have liked to see on the movers were safety foot wear instead of dress type shoes. Oh, and some back belts for lifting. Nobody is invincible.
Thanks Real Estate movers for making the moving experience stress free and easy to take as well as the affordability.
Les and Wendy.
Cheers ?

Thank you Les for this review! We`d be happy to help you again if needed, just give us a call!

More about Real Estate Movers

Real Estate Movers, with over 6 years of experience our crews will show you how we take pride in what we do every day. No move is to BIG or to SMALL, Real Estate Movers does it all! We offer competitively hourly rates in Calgary and flat rates on long distance moves across AB, BC, and SK. Customer satisfaction guaranteed!

Locally operated in Alberta - Now offering Long Distance Moving Services across Canada.