Long Distance Moving Services between Alberta and British Columbia

Gmeadows
Gmeadows
1 review Okotoks, AB

Moving

Movers were on time and did not stop working until they were done. Very pleasant fellows.

Thank you Karen for your review!! Enjoy your new place!

Mark
Mark
1 review Taber, AB

Movers

1-877-992-4766
Calgary
AB
T2Y 3M4

Move from Taber AB to Prince Rupert BC. Arrangements made and followed through as planned. Very happy with driver and company. Would recommend. Found them professional and they unloaded at destination unsupervised and did a great job following direction.

Thank you Mark for your honest review! Enjoy your apartment in Prince Rupert!

Khart039
Khart039

Home movers

Real Estate Movers we’re great to work with. They were on time, efficient and friendly. I would use them again if I were to move.

Thank you Kathryn for your review! We’d be happy to help you again! Enjoy your new place!

NBMove18 in Quispamsis
NBMove18 in Quispamsis
1 review Quispamsis, NB

Cross Country Move

Victor and his crew helped us with our move from British Columbia to New Brunswick. He was very professional and easy to work with. We had a few problems but he was quick to find solutions. He arrived to pick up our stuff and delivered it exactly when he said he would. I would recommend Victor as a mover to highly consider when you are looking at moving either across the street or across the Country.

Thank you Bob for your review! Enjoy your beautiful house in Quispamsis!

tissongs
tissongs

Long distance move

The staff were friendly and very helpful and took care with wrapping, packing and moving our belongings. I would gladly recommend REAL ESTATE MOVERS to anyone whether it is local or long distance moving.

Thank you Sheridan for your honest revew!! I`m pretty much sure you`re enjoying the Kelowna home!If needed, feel free to call us again, we`ll be happy to help you!

john in Calgary
john in Calgary

The best moving experience we have had

Real Estate Movers were everything you would want for a move. Moving is not fun and having questionable people doing it is scary, but Anton, Nick and Ralph were efficient, friendly, and very professional. They had all of the right equipment and worked very hard to get the job done right. We would use them again and highly recommend them for your moving.

Thank you John for your review!! Greatly appreciated!!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Long distance move

Victor and his team did a wonderful job moving our furniture from Calgary to Vancouver. Service was fast and efficient. I would recommend this company!
Victor came to our house before the move to assess everything. This ensured everything would be organized and smooth on moving day.

Thank you very much for your review!! Enjoy your place in Vancouver!!

Happy A.
Happy A.

Move Across Alberta

Three things stood out for us when dealing with these guys... Victor was great to deal with in planning the move by providing prompt responses to our questions right from the outset. The crew that moved us did everything we could expect, and even more, to ensure they were on time and the move went well. And the final cost ended up being within a few dollars of the price quoted. All good things.

We`re happy if you`re happy!!! Enjoy your new place!!

Regina in Toronto
Regina in Toronto

Pleasant and efficient

Anton and Alex did a great job on my cross town move despite the challenges. Unfortunately they did not have the boxes that I had requested when I booked the job, but they were quick to offer solutions and we were able to cope. Everything about the move was communicated clearly and delivered as agreed. I appreciate their hard work and friendly demeanor.

Thank you Regina for your review!! Sorry for not bringing the ward robe boxes. Mistakenly they were loaded onto a different truck that went to Edmonton and we apologize for this... We’d be happy to help you with your next move!

Saed in Calgary
Saed in Calgary

Perfectly Moved my store stock from Edmonton to Calgary

I closed one of my stores in Edmonton and requested to bring back to Calgary my inventory.
It was done perfectly, on time fast and for really good rate
First time I am happy with movers

Thank you Saed! We’d be happy to help you again if needed!

More about Real Estate Movers

Real Estate Movers, with over 6 years of experience our crews will show you how we take pride in what we do every day. No move is to BIG or to SMALL, Real Estate Movers does it all! We offer competitively hourly rates in Calgary and flat rates on long distance moves across AB, BC, and SK. Customer satisfaction guaranteed!

Locally operated in Alberta - Now offering Long Distance Moving Services across Canada.

Moving & Storage
From your first contact with our owner Victor Rusu, you'll be at ease from the knowledge and understanding of our courteous and professional staff. We are a fit and energetic group, ready to get the job done. All of our movers are professional and non smokers. What sets us apart from other movers is the fact we are an owner operated company, which means the owner is ALWAYS on the job. Our movers will take time to make sure they get the job done to your satisfaction. Call us and discover how stress free moving can be!
Packing and Unpacking services Assembly and Take Down Out/to storage moves Staging Office moves Piano moves Deliveries Long distance moves: AB,BC,SK. Residential, Commercial & Office moves.
2012