HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Vaughan  >  Air Point Heating And Cooling Inc

Reviews for Air Point Heating And Cooling Inc

jdabraham1 in Vaughan

Having your furnace die as winter begins is not an experience you want to have. But that was our reality. It only took a few short hours for our home to become a freezer. Air Point came highly recommended and they did not disappoint. Oleg was at our home shortly after the call and 2 hours later, the crew arrived to install the new furnace. We were quoted 4-5 hours for the work. It took 3.5. The team treated our home with the utmost care, putting down dropsheets and minding the walls. We were so impressed with the entire process start to finish. They made a nerve racking situation, simply stress free. Thank you so much Oleg, Vlad and Santiago!

Thank you, jdabraham, for your time to write this review and your kind words! We understand the importance of home comfort, and our team is prepared to work quickly and effectively and provide you with the consultation and installation that leaves your home clean and cozy! We look forward to servicing any of your future HVAC needs!

Dima in Toronto

Extremely dissatisfied with the quality of installation and support after that.
More then six month I still can not have my problems resolved. I can not get any advice or support as it supposed to be for the proper customer service.

Thank you, Dima, for your time to write this review, and for giving us the opportunity to do better and to respond to your concerns.

We are sorry that your experience with our installation and support have not been satisfactory. When you were deciding on a furnace, we gave you a few options. You chose the basic furnace, and I warned you that this model creates more noise than usual. When we met at the end of the job, you made me very happy by telling me that during your big renovation project, Air Point was the contracting company you liked the most, as we did everything on time and left a great impression on you.

Later on, you realized that your furnace was a bit too noisy for you. I offered you a better furnace. However, you were able to find another company that offered you a better deal, so you used their services. A little later you contacted me again, saying that the problems were persisting. When I came to see it a couple of days ago, I discovered that while the other company installed a Carrier modulating furnace, they still left the single-stage thermostat that we installed with your previous furnace. I suggested that you call your other company that installed the new furnace, and ask them to install the Carrier Infinity thermostat to support the modulating furnace. I also offered to install insulated duct work to reduce noise in your master bedroom. You said that you will contact the other company and if they cannot help you, you will get in touch with me, but I have not heard a final decision from you yet.

Thank you for coming forward with your concerns. We look forward to rectifying this situation and working through this with you. Please contact me directly to figure out our next steps.

buyalsky

Amazing service !
Called I’m the morning, got very quick response.
They accommodated my schedule, came in time, very friendly and professional!

Thank you for your time to write this review and your kind words! With over ten years of experience, our team is happy to service your home quickly and punctually.

D. Parker in Toronto

My first experience using Air Point Heating and Cooling was for a furnace cleaning. The technician arrived on time and was professional knowledgeable, and pleasant. A few weeks later I had a problem with my thermostat and furnace pump. Since I had such a positive experience with this company, I did not hesitate to call them again. I phoned the company late in the day and received an immediate response that someone would come that evening. Once again my experience with this company was outstanding. A different technician arrived and he also was professional, knowledgeable and pleasant. Both technicians answered my numerous questions, and got the job done quickly. This is one company that understands customer service and goes out of their way to ensure the customers needs are met. I appreciated their expertise and the fact that they were all extremely nice people who treated me very well. I cannot speak highly enough of Air Point Heating and Cooling and their staff for their honest, knowledgeable and courteous service. They will definitely be receiving a call from me in the spring to install a new air conditioner.

Thank you for kind words. We try our best to help customers as soon as possible.

Masha16

Great service! Our furnace had a burned motor. Since our furnace was very old and tired we decided to go ahead and get a new hight efficiently furnace. The price was very reasonable. The installation crew was great. Both the owner and the crew were punctual and completed the work within reasonable amount of time. Very professional and courteous. We would definitely recommend this company.

Thank you for the good words, we were happy to be of assistance

Michael C.

Oleg is responsive and punctual. He was able to accommodate my quick turnaround time. His crew completed a complicated installation in my old house and did a great job of tidying the space when they were done. Prices quoted were competitive. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Air Point as a reliable HVAC service.

Thank you, Michael C, for your time to write this review and for your kind words! With over ten years of experience, no job is too big or too small for us, and our punctual and responsible team will get it done quickly and effectively. Thank you for your recommendation, and we look forward to servicing any of your future HVAC needs!
-Oleg and Company

I needed to replace my aging parents' entire HVAC System -- 2 Furnaces, 2 Humidifiers, 2 Air Conditioners.

Calling Oleg was the best thing I did. As the owner of his company, he answers his phone, he met with me exactly on time, he assessed the situation with skill, knowledge, experience, and efficiency.

He met all of our requests including a very fast turnaround. His crew was professional, polite, timely, capable and efficient.

Oleg was consistently available throughout the job both in person/on site and on the phone. He answered all of our questions and was totally accommodating throughout.

Oleg is a quintessential professional -- he knows his business well. He cares about his work and his clients' needs, concerns, and completing the job to their satisfaction.

I can't thank him enough and I would and will recommend him with confidence and without hesitation.

Thank you so much for the time to write this review and for your wonderful words! We are thrilled to have provided you with service you are satisfied and happy with. No task is too big or too small for our thorough attention. Choosing your heating and cooling system is a big investment, and it is important for both the comfort and energy efficiency of your home. We at Air Point strive to provide you with all the information to help you make a decision that will bring you peace of mind for years to come. Thank you for your recommendation, and we look forward to servicing any of your future HVAC needs!

Alexandre

Excellent! Responsible and reliable contractor and continuously great work! It has been our pleasure to deal with them for more than 10 years on various projects.

Thank you, Alexandre, for your time to write this review! We thank you for your loyalty and look forward to providing you with reliable and excellent service for any of your HVAC needs for years to come!

Gayle in Scarborough

We were in the market for a new furnace, AC, and hot water heater, and what a pleasure it was to work with this company. From the beginning to the end the communication was excellent. Oleg and his crew were lovely to deal with, and the work was timely, efficient and thorough. They worked hard, and cleaned up beautifully at the end. I very much look forward to having Oleg and his crew take over the annual maintenance of the appliances. It's nice to have a company we feel we can trust.

Thank you, Gayle, so much for your time to write this review and your confidence in us! We are delighted to have provided you with a timely and thorough installation. Choosing a new HVAC system for your home can be confusing and stressful, so we do our best to give our clients the information and time they need to make the best decision for their home comfort. We look forward to providing you with regular maintenance and servicing any of your other future HVAC needs!

Anastasiya D.
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

We have recently replaced furnace and tankless water heater in our home. At the same time we had some duct work done. It was all done in a professional manner, fast and clean. Very pleased with price and work done. Would highly recommend!

Thank you, Anastasiya, for your time to write this review! We are proud to provide our clients with professional service, and timely, clean installations. We look forward to servicing any of your future HVAC needs!

More about Air Point Heating And Cooling Inc

Air Point, Toronto heating & cooling company is proud to be serving residential and commercial customers all over the Ontario area. We have years of experience and a flawless reputation. We are here to help you with your air conditioning and heating needs. Our experts are prepared to help you with the sale, service, and installation of the ideal comfort system for your home or business. Air Point heating & cooling experts offer the latest products to keep your home or office as efficient and environmentally friendly as possible.

Indoor comfort for your home or business is a significant part of your daily life. From heating to cooling, humidification to air purification systems and servicing your equipment, selecting the right company is just as important as choosing the right equipment.