HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Vaughan  >  Air Point Heating And Cooling Inc

Reviews for Air Point Heating And Cooling Inc

Alexey

Your choice depends on your budget. I went with a middle price two stage Carrier furnace (old one was 15 years old one stage). Entire installation/replacement took 4 hours. I feel a difference in heating process; it's more smooth now. In house comfort level has increased definitely. The only con is that this new unit a little noisy, but not so bad. Other than that, the furnace works great. Thanks for your service!

Thank you, Alexey, for your time to write this review! We know that your home comfort is important to our customers, and we make sure we can fit you with an option that works for you, and that the installation process is as efficient and smooth as possible so you can go back to enjoying your home. We look forward to servicing any of your future HVAC needs!

LOG D.
1 review Barrie, ON

Work was completed on time, within te agreed budget, excellent service and attitude of the installation crew.

Thank you, Log D, for your time to write this review. With over ten years of experience, Air Point can be counted on to provide reliable estimates and complete your projects on time. We look forward to servicing any of your future HVAC needs!

Ibielas

The work that was done to install the fireplace was nothing short of amazing! The gentleman who installed my fireplace were professional, courteous, knowledgeable , kind and very responsible . I would highly recommend this company to anyone, you will not be sorry! I cannot say enough words to describe how pleased we are with their service, they are very different than anyone we have ever used before!! If you need anyone to do anyone HVAC work, instal gas lines, fireplaces etc, go with this company, you won't be sorry!!

Thank you, Ibielas, for your time to write this review and your kind words! We at Air Point are always thorough when answering your questions, and we respect your time and your home, and we make sure we leave it more cozy and comfortable than we found it. Thank you for your recommendation, and we look forward to servicing any of your future HVAC needs!

Vadim N.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

The best anyone could wish for.
First service call was answered with professional approach and possible troubleshooting suggestions, followed by the visit on-site within 3 hours on the New Years Eve!
Quick assessment was done to find the problem and quick on-site repair performed to re-start the equipment successfully.
Sale point happened very quickly and the appointment was booked for new furnace installations.
Technicians were on time, polite, professional.
Covered all the floors they used with protective cloth, even the stairs.
Used all necessary transporting equipment they needed to be able to deliver heavy items in place with no damages to the environment.
Communicated clearly if any home owner assistance was required.
Finished the job, answered all my questions, gave guidance pertaining to new equipment, cleaned up spotless and left.

Thank you, Vadim N., for your time to write this review and your kind words! With over 10 years of experience, we understand how important home comfort is to our clients. We strive to ensure that you have all the information you need to make the best repair or replacement decision, that any inconvenience to you is minimized throughout the installation process, and that we leave your home warmer and cozier than we found it! Thank you once again, and we look forward to servicing any of your future HVAC needs!

Bob

Our old furnace started to fail a week earlier and we needed one fast. We talked to more than one contractor, but did not know which one to pick. Then someone we know said she knew someone who might be able to recommend someone. We were put in touch with Oleg. We immediately felt at ease, and we liked what he said and liked the price. And the most important factor was that he said he could do it the day after the next.
They arrived on the agreed to time and immediately started to work. Vadym and Erik were just great, very helpful and nice. I had many questions and they did not mind answering them. Thy put down drop cloths on the carpet and wore little booties to prevent messes. The finished in the agreed to time and completely cleaned up. There was some banging noises when they turned on the new furnace, but they assured me that it was from the ductwork, but they nevertheless put some supports on them to decrease the noise somewhat.
But after 2 days, we noticed that the noises seemed to be getting worse, so we called the company and the same day they sent 2 other techs. We were concerned that the problem was not the ducts, but the actual furnace. But the 2 tech checked everything out and reassured us that the furnace is fine and it was the ductwork. They ever reinforced it some more. All has been good sine. I did not want to review the company until I was completely satisfied. We had a concern, and they took care of us immediately. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Thank you, Bob, for your time to write this review and your kind words! We are happy to have helped you in choosing a new furnace, and providing you with peace of mind regarding its performance. We at Air Point respect your time and your home, and want to ensure that we leave your house more comfortable for you than we found it. Thank you for your recommendation, and we look forward to servicing any of your future HVAC needs!

BK

Very professional. Strict to the planned schedule. Good communication and long term relationship. Recommend to others.

Thank you, BK, for the time to write this review. We understand the importance of building lasting relationships, and truly respect our clients' time. Thank you for your recommendation, and we look forward to servicing any of your future HVAC needs!

jdabraham1 in Vaughan

Having your furnace die as winter begins is not an experience you want to have. But that was our reality. It only took a few short hours for our home to become a freezer. Air Point came highly recommended and they did not disappoint. Oleg was at our home shortly after the call and 2 hours later, the crew arrived to install the new furnace. We were quoted 4-5 hours for the work. It took 3.5. The team treated our home with the utmost care, putting down dropsheets and minding the walls. We were so impressed with the entire process start to finish. They made a nerve racking situation, simply stress free. Thank you so much Oleg, Vlad and Santiago!

Thank you, jdabraham, for your time to write this review and your kind words! We understand the importance of home comfort, and our team is prepared to work quickly and effectively and provide you with the consultation and installation that leaves your home clean and cozy! We look forward to servicing any of your future HVAC needs!

Dima in Toronto

Extremely dissatisfied with the quality of installation and support after that.
More then six month I still can not have my problems resolved. I can not get any advice or support as it supposed to be for the proper customer service.

Thank you, Dima, for your time to write this review, and for giving us the opportunity to do better and to respond to your concerns.

We are sorry that your experience with our installation and support have not been satisfactory. When you were deciding on a furnace, we gave you a few options. You chose the basic furnace, and I warned you that this model creates more noise than usual. When we met at the end of the job, you made me very happy by telling me that during your big renovation project, Air Point was the contracting company you liked the most, as we did everything on time and left a great impression on you.

Later on, you realized that your furnace was a bit too noisy for you. I offered you a better furnace. However, you were able to find another company that offered you a better deal, so you used their services. A little later you contacted me again, saying that the problems were persisting. When I came to see it a couple of days ago, I discovered that while the other company installed a Carrier modulating furnace, they still left the single-stage thermostat that we installed with your previous furnace. I suggested that you call your other company that installed the new furnace, and ask them to install the Carrier Infinity thermostat to support the modulating furnace. I also offered to install insulated duct work to reduce noise in your master bedroom. You said that you will contact the other company and if they cannot help you, you will get in touch with me, but I have not heard a final decision from you yet.

Thank you for coming forward with your concerns. We look forward to rectifying this situation and working through this with you. Please contact me directly to figure out our next steps.

buyalsky

Amazing service !
Called I’m the morning, got very quick response.
They accommodated my schedule, came in time, very friendly and professional!

Thank you for your time to write this review and your kind words! With over ten years of experience, our team is happy to service your home quickly and punctually.

D. Parker in Toronto

My first experience using Air Point Heating and Cooling was for a furnace cleaning. The technician arrived on time and was professional knowledgeable, and pleasant. A few weeks later I had a problem with my thermostat and furnace pump. Since I had such a positive experience with this company, I did not hesitate to call them again. I phoned the company late in the day and received an immediate response that someone would come that evening. Once again my experience with this company was outstanding. A different technician arrived and he also was professional, knowledgeable and pleasant. Both technicians answered my numerous questions, and got the job done quickly. This is one company that understands customer service and goes out of their way to ensure the customers needs are met. I appreciated their expertise and the fact that they were all extremely nice people who treated me very well. I cannot speak highly enough of Air Point Heating and Cooling and their staff for their honest, knowledgeable and courteous service. They will definitely be receiving a call from me in the spring to install a new air conditioner.

Thank you for kind words. We try our best to help customers as soon as possible.

More about Air Point Heating And Cooling Inc

Air Point, Toronto heating & cooling company is proud to be serving residential and commercial customers all over the Ontario area. We have years of experience and a flawless reputation. We are here to help you with your air conditioning and heating needs. Our experts are prepared to help you with the sale, service, and installation of the ideal comfort system for your home or business. Air Point heating & cooling experts offer the latest products to keep your home or office as efficient and environmentally friendly as possible.

Indoor comfort for your home or business is a significant part of your daily life. From heating to cooling, humidification to air purification systems and servicing your equipment, selecting the right company is just as important as choosing the right equipment.