Air Point Heating And Cooling Inc

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Vaughan  >  Air Point Heating And Cooling Inc

Reviews for Air Point Heating And Cooling Inc

irina.ab
irina.ab

Great job done by Air Point

Our A/C broke down on Labour Day, leaving us to sweat through the very hot night. As I went over the options for vendors/service providers for AC, the reviews for Air Point on Home Stars attracted my attention.

I dialled the contact number for Air Point at 7 a.m. and immediately got a reply by Oleg, who initiated an inspection of the unit by his team that very morning, with the installation of the new unit done the same day in the afternoon.

My husband and I are very impressed by the professionalism of Air Point team, their attitude to work and level of the skills (which includes people skills!)

Will definitely recommend Air Point to my friends and colleagues.

Thank you guys! We can now breathe easy- in every meaning of the word!

Irina A.

Thank you Irina for your kind review and recommendation for our company! We understand the frustration that comes with a broken AC on a holiday. For that matter, when clients call us even on holidays, our team works hard to ensure that we can fix any issues rapidly to keep you happy! We pay particular attention to customer satisfaction and subsequently, we work hard to ensure that our customers can be confident in our services. Thank you for choosing Air Point and we look forward to servicing all of your future HVAC needs!

Toni in Vaughan
Toni in Vaughan

Humidifier leaking

I had a non functioning humidifier that was leaking water. I called Air Point and they were at my front door within the hour! Talk about fast service! Michael and Erik were extremely professional, honest, respectful, friendly, and told me exactly what needed to be done. They fixed the problem effectively and efficiently and even checked my furnace while they were here. They went well beyond the call of duty and had a level of customer service, honesty and transparency that I have not seen in a very long time..so Refreshing! They cleaned up and left everything spotless. Pricing was absolutely reasonable and i will definitely use them in the future. I totally and highly recommend Air Point!!

Thank you Toni, for taking the time to write this review and recommendation! We truly value your time and so being able to offer fast and hassle-free services is one of our top priorities. We follow a rigorous procedure in problem diagnosis and performance execution to ensure we provide you with the quality you deserve. We are glad to hear that we were able to get the problem fixed quickly so you can focus on other duties with a peace of mind. Thank you for choosing Air Point and we look forward to servicing all of your future HVAC needs!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Air Conditioner repair

My AC broke on Friday afternoon (Aug 2018). The first thing I checked was the weather forecast for the weekend and for the beginning of next week – hot! I had to act quick.. I posted a request on HomeStars website I used before, and the first response was from the AirPoint company. I called Oleg that Friday evening and right then Oleg got his service technician visit scheduled for the Saturday (tomorrow) 08:00 AM. It could not be any quicker! The technician came on time and completed the repair in less than an hour, including answering all of my questions and advising on my options if I decide to replace my AC unit with new one (as my is 18 years old). Special thanks to the technician, his name is Greg! My weekend "cool" was saved! On Monday I got a prompt follow-up call from the company and a payment call. Fully satisfied. Highly recommend AirPoint company! I am planning to come back to them for my new HVAC projects (such as AC replacement with new, and for my Heater maintenance before the winter starts). Thank you guys!

On behalf of Greg and the rest of Air Point, thank you Steve for putting your confidence and trust in our company! Your review showcases why we value and prioritize building credibility and loyalty with our customers. We strive to go beyond simply selling a product or service by creating an experience that you will find honest and transparent. We are glad that we were able to provide you with the value that you deserve, and it is our job to ensure that you can always count on us year-round. Thank you for choosing Air Point, and we look forward to servicing any of your future HVAC needs!

Nghia
Nghia

Carrier furnace and AC

Our AC went down on the hottest and humid August long weekend. After doing some research at Homestars, we called Oleg at Air Point. Oleg asked us to change out the furnace filters first to see if this made any difference and if not to call him back. We did what he said and no change in the AC. He came on the holiday Monday and made some good recommendations at a good price point. He did not charge us for the visit! The installers came in the next day, Tuesday and they were very polite and professional! It has been over three weeks now and the AC and furnace is working well. The furnace is powerful enough to get the AC up into the second floor! We are very happen with Oleg and Air Point, we would be very happen to recommend them to anyone!

Thank you for sharing your experience with our company! We believe that integrity is one of the qualities that helps us build strong bonds with our customers and earn their trust. One way we showcase integrity is by being honest and transparent with our services. Such as, before offering any replacements to our customers, we try to diagnose a solution to the underlying problem at hand. We appreciate the trust that you have placed on our team to provide you with reliable services and we are glad we have met your expectations. Thank you for choosing Air Point and we look forward to servicing all of your future HVAC needs!

EK
EK

AC installation

When my AC stopped working I called Oleg right away as his company was providing service to me for many years. Oleg suggested the best AC option for me considering the size of my house and financial situation. The team arrived on time and completed their job without any issues. Fast, friendly and reliable service. I would highly recommend this company to friends.

Thank you for taking the time to sharing your experience with us! We are glad we were able to help you find the home solution best fit for your needs. Our team works hard to ensure that you can consistently count on us to provide you with the quality that you deserve. Thank you for choosing Air Point and we look forward to servicing all of your future HVAC needs!

solowayfactory
solowayfactory

Air conditioner maintenance, repairs, replacement.

Upgraded my business unit AC. Could not be more happier. Great and knowledgeable personnel, customer service, clean and fast installation. Highly recommended.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Your feedback showcases why we value and prioritize building credibility and loyalty with our customers. Thank you for choosing Air Point and we look forward to servicing all of your future HVAC needs!

Roman
Roman

Furnace and air conditioner replacement

Very quick response for inspection and quote. Clear and precise recommendations for outdated equipment. Identified that current equipment was on the undersized side and proposed next size up. Quoted the carrier line which has exceeded our expectations. Job was completed in a day which involved 3 crews. Thank you Oleg and team for a fine job!

Thank you Roman for sharing your experience with us, and we are happy to hear we have exceeded your expectations! We take pride in offering our customers hassle-free, quality services that are performed in a timely manner. Thank you for choosing Air-Point and we look forward to servicing all of your future HVAC needs!

Sure-Kraft
Sure-Kraft

Commercial rooftop exhaust fan

Replaced rooftop exhaust fan in a timely professional manner after determining the source of the excessive noise coming from the unit.

Thank you, Sure-Kraft, for your time to write this review. Our experienced team is happy to have recognized and corrected the problem as soon as possible. Thank you for choosing Air Point and we look forward to servicing all of your future HVAC needs!

pollyxiong in Vaughan
pollyxiong in Vaughan
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace and A/C replacement

I have to say honestly the whole system replacement job done by Oleg and his team is just excellent and beyond expectation. Me and my wife are so happy. thank you Oleg and your guys. I am lucky to have experienced their impressive service and would definitely recommend Air Point if you need as well the competitive pricing and worry free (even hand free) service:
1. Oleg is very helpful in offering the best optimization for our home heating & cooling system with his expertise.
2. When his team came for the installation, they were punctuate and well informed of our special modification as agreed with Oleg.
3. Those guys work hard in a professional way with nice workmanship, and are very knowledgeable to answer your questions. They keep collecting garbages in the big carton box and when they left, it looks like nothing had happened.
4. Oleg came personally two times during the installation making sure we are happy and tested the system to let us feel the Comfort immediately.
5. I am impressed of Oleg's executive ability. Whatever reminder or minor modification was mentioned, it happened exactly as it was said or written. Wonderful.

Our family is 100% satisfied with the job Oleg and his team had done and loves this truly reliable business style that is to our full satisfaction. Great!

Thank you, Pollyxiong, for sharing your experience with us and we are so pleased to hear that we have exceeded your expectations! Your satisfaction is very important to us and so is your peace of mind, which we believe is sometimes the greatest customer experience! One of the ways that we ensure a customer's peace of mind is by keeping them informed, aware and involved throughout the process. It is essential that we provide our customers with the guidance required to ensure that they can confidently choose the solution that is the best fit for their needs. Therefore, before any decisions are made, we thoroughly educate our customers on the products we offer and their underlying benefits. During the installation, our goal is to create a clear vision for customers by explaining each step that will be taken by the technicians throughout the installation. We pay particular attention to customer satisfaction and subsequently, we work hard to ensure that our customers can be confident in our services. Thank you for choosing Air Point and we look forward to servicing any of your future HVAC needs!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Thank you!!!

I called Airpoint because my heater stopped working after the big storm last week. They suggested that I double check first that the tank isn't a rental by calling enbridge first. I bought this home recently and didn't realize it was included in their invoice and is a rental. All the other companies I called on this site were quoting expensive prices just to come out, and this company not only quoted reasonable prices but they didn't weren't going to take my money if I already had coverage. I really value their honesty and customer service!!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We understand how important the principles of integrity and honesty are to our customers. Accordingly, we focus on creating an experience for our customers that is honest and transparent rather than just selling them a service. We value the trust our customers place on our company and it is our job to ensure they can always count on us! Thank you for choosing Air Point and we look forward to servicing all of your future HVAC needs!

More about Air Point Heating And Cooling Inc

Air Point, Toronto heating & cooling company is proud to be serving residential and commercial customers all over the Ontario area. We have years of experience and a flawless reputation. We are here to help you with your air conditioning and heating needs. Our experts are prepared to help you with the sale, service, and installation of the ideal comfort system for your home or business. Air Point heating & cooling experts offer the latest products to keep your home or office as efficient and environmentally friendly as possible.

Indoor comfort for your home or business is a significant part of your daily life. From heating to cooling, humidification to air purification systems and servicing your equipment, selecting the right company is just as important as choosing the right equipment.