Rta Contracting

Geoff &.
Geoff &.
1 review Strathmore, AB

roof re shingling

RTA Contracting was great to work with right from the beginning. Both Amanda and Roger came to meet with us and discussed all the options on replacing the shingles on our roof. They were very professional and easy to talk to. The worker were also professional and did an awesome job on our roof. They were on time everyday and kept the work area nice and tidy. We have nothing but good things to say about this company and we have already been spreading thier name to our family and friends.

You're continued support and kind words mean a lot. We are fortunate to have been able to work with you on your home. Thank you.

epochu
epochu

House Exterior Repair after Hail Damage

Roger is very professional and understood my needs and concerns. As the owner of the company, he takes full pride in the quality of the work and personally inspects the work done. Calgary needs more business owner like Roger. Thanks so much...

We sincerely thank you for the opportunity to work with you on your home. Your words mean so much to us. So, Thank you!

Amanda Blacktopp in Calgary
Amanda Blacktopp in Calgary

Roof, Windows, Sofit, Facia, Electrical, remodeled kitchen

RTA is fabulous to work with. I highly recommend them. I was near the end of my pregnancy when we bought a real fix-er-upper-er! We needed a new roof, windows, sofit, facia, move the primary electrical panel all before the baby arrived! Roger and his crew were courteous, happy to be there and worked well at our property. We are pleased to say they have been back to remodel the kitchen and it looks wonderful. I feel safe with his crew in my house if I happen to not be home and know that if there is anything wrong, Roger will take care of it immediately. I recommend RTA to all my friends and family!

We are lucky to have a client like you. We appreciate your continued support and are always here to help with whatever you may need! Much love from the RTA family. Xx

R C.
R C.
1 review Chestermere, AB

Roof and Stucco Repair

RTA Contracting did a great job on a problem that required immediate action. Rogers team re-shingled our roof and fixed a related problem that damaged the stucco on the exterior of our fireplace. The repairs included removing all the stucco on the fireplace, replacing damaged ply wood, and stuccoing the fireplace to match the existing colour of our 30 year old home. Once called, Roger immediately met with us and provided alternatives to fix the problem. He explained the process and the timeline of the project. His crews worked without delay and I am very satisfied with their workmanship. I recommend RTA Contracting without reservation and would hire them for other projects around the home.

We appreciate your kind words and recommendations. It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for the opportunity.

tunnel23
tunnel23
1 review Airdrie, AB

Kitchen renovations, bathroom renovations, drywall and painting, complete basement suite from bare area, r

I have owned a number of houses, apartment and condos for approximately 30 years. Generally I do my own renovations, however do to semi retirement RTA contracting is doing more and more of my work. I find their prices fair, work done on time and quality just fine. I have recommended RTA to family members and a number of friends.

Your continued support and business means a lot to us. We will always be here to help with whatever projects you need assistance with! Thank you for your feedback.

HomeStars in Calgary
HomeStars in Calgary

Multi-level deck

Old deck needed replacing. Sent out e-mails to 5 companies on a Saturday night. Roger Panchuk of RTA responded the next day. Three companies bid for the work and we selected RTA because of the professional manner in which Roger talked about the project. The job was done professionally and on budget. We were very impressed with the RTA crew during construction and Roger was very responsive when a few minor follow-ups were needed. Very pleased with the experience in general and would recommend Roger and the RTA team to others.

We pride ourselves on making sure our clients needs are met. We hope you were able to enjoy your new deck for the rest of the season! Thank you for your business.

CJones
CJones

Kitchen reno, bathroom reno, flooring, paint, roofing, complete garage build

RTA Contracting has done several home renovation projects for us with our rental properties. They have remodeled a kitchen and a few bathrooms. Completely redone a basement suite and built a garage from the ground up! Overall we have been very satisfied with Roger and his team. There have been a few minor hiccups along the way which is expected in older homes and this line of work but the team made sure to make it right. I would and have recommended them to others!

It has been a pleasure working on so many diverse projects with you and we look forward to continuing our business relationship. Your feedback and continued support helps us to continue to do what we love. Thank you for your feedback.

vargpaola
vargpaola

Roof

Good job , I am happy for what you guys did. Thanks . If someone need to change they roof I will recommended for sure

Thank you for your feedback. We are thrilled to have been able to work with you on this project!

alloyinvestments
alloyinvestments
1 review Airdrie, AB

Basement renovation/ suite

Full basement development including window relocations, plumbing relocation and kitchen development. Excellent work and very knowledgeable. Walks you through each step and keeps you informed of any changes or issues. Highly recommended !!!!

We always love to hear positive feedback! We appreciate your recommendation!

Riverbed R.
Riverbed R.

Full Kitchen / Living room renovation

Project included removal of dividing wall, new cupboards, quartz countertop, tile floor, new ceiling. Engineer required double up of floor joists, gas line was run to new gas stove and the hood fan was installed and vented up through the roof which did not previously exist. New pot lights were cut into ceiling along with quite a significant amount of electrical re-work. Roger and his team were professional and we were very comfortable with Roger's expertise. The end result was exactly as we had envisioned when we first described our project to RTA. We would have no hesitation recommending Roger and would definitely use him on a future project.

You're project was an exciting one for us and we were very pleased to be a part of it and help bring your vision to reality. Thank you for your feedback!

More about Rta Contracting

When it comes time to renovating your home, you need a company that understands both the financial implications of renovation, as well as the impact on your family’s quality of life. RTA Contracting delivers the best quality renovation services in the Calgary Area, enhancing the lives of every person involved in the renovation process.

RTA Contracting is a full-service renovation company. In business for over 12 years and serving Calgary and surrounding areas, RTA has an exemplary portfolio of complete home renovations, re-roofing, deck design and builds, basement and basement suite developments and customized kitchens and bathroom renovations. The core values of RTA Contracting are to be 100% transparent and deliver quality renovations. RTA Contracting uses best practices to ensure customer satisfaction of their projects. Big or small the team is ready to go to work for you.