RTA Contracting

Calgary AB T2P 2G7
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  RTA Contracting
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for RTA Contracting

HomeStars in Toronto

We had decided to do a complete main floor renovation which included taking a wall down that seperated the kitchen from the living room. In addition we completely renovated a bathroom on the upstairs floor. We did our homework on contractors because of a previous bad experience and so we went about getting several different quotes. RTA was not only the most reasonable but also had the shortest time frame to complete the work which was very important to us, as we were not moving out through this renovation. My husband and I both felt comfortable with Roger and his knowledge of all that needed to be done and how it was going to be executed! From start to finish, it was easy and a pleasure to deal with all his different trades! They were respectful (for the most part) of our home and of us!! All I can say is that Roger was the best choice we could have made! RTA was on time and on budget and that for us was our biggest worry...Roger did not let us down! I cannot say enough good things about his company and the work that they did for us...