SAV Electric Inc

Danielle in Toronto
Danielle in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Hung chandeliers

SAV electric came and hung three chandeliers in my home. They were professional, on time, tidy and efficient. Their pricing is competitive and fair. I am very happy with this service!

Brendanjay
Brendanjay
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Service Upgrade

The Electrician Shane replaced my electrical panel with a 200amp panel. He was very tidy, professional, and seemed like a nice guy. I got a few quotes from different people to do the work, out of 4 quotes, sav electric was in the middle of the prices. I chose them because they could do the work on the day I wanted. Overall great value. I don't see how the contractors who quoted a higher price could have done a better job.

Thanks the review Brendan and for the opportunity to perform work at your home.

AndrewV in Ajax
AndrewV in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Kitcen Pot Lights

SAV Electric came to my house ton install pot lights in my kitchen. Very professional, very neat and tidy. Showed up on time and cleaned up like he was never there. Would recommend to anyone in need of a very good electrician.

Thank you very much for the review Andrew. I'm glad we could provide you with excellent service.

More about SAV Electric Inc

Residential/ Commercial Electrician. 24/ 7 On Call emergency. Please call to schedule one of our technicians. Free Estimates.