stagers choice

HomeStars  >  Furniture Rental in Markham  >  stagers choice

Reviews for stagers choice

The Charmed Home in Mississauga
1 review Pefferlaw, ON

Stagers Choice was incredibly helpful, with our staging needs recently on a vacant staging job that we did. There was a good selection of furniture to choose from, all of which was in fantastic condition. The delivery was easy, simple and they took care of everything. We will definitely be using Stagers Choice again!!

Dear Debbie

Thank you very much, its our pleasure to be able to help you with your staging projects.

Team Stagers Choice!

O.S.E
1 review Ajax, ON

Outstanding inventory and exceptional customer service. So thankful to have found this company. Optimal professionalism and an absolute pleasure to work with.

Dear Odeen,
Thank you very much for the kind words. We love seeing you every time to help you with your furniture selection.

Team Stagers choice

mkhan
1 review Whitby, ON

It was really smooth and the front desk desk was really cooperative. The delievery showed up on time and they were really courteous to the home owner and careful with their home.

Dear Muhammed

Thank you very much for the kind words, it was our pleasure to help you with your project.
hope to see you soon.
Team stagers choice!

Illuminate d.

Multiple jobs for home staging across the GTA, including homes, town homes and condos.
Majority of my projects are very high end real estate properties!

Tamara P.

Stager's Choice is a fantastic company we partner with. Their inventory is beautiful and and their staff and movers are wonderful. We are busy home stagers and Stager's choice can definitely keep up with the demand. I would highly recommended them to anyone.

Dear Tamara

It is our pleasure to be a part of your team to help you with your staging projects.
Team Stager's Choice!

Laylah

Very professional and easy to work with company. Great experience from the office staff to the delivery crew. They went above and beyond my expections and I would definitely do business with them again.

Dear Laylah

It was a pleasure helping you with your project, we hope to work with you soon.

Many Thanks

Stagers choice Team!

stagewithlynne
1 review Peterborough, ON

Stagers Choice offers a wonderful selection of furniture and accessories for all my Staging needs.Sara, Rebecca and their delivery staff are exceptional people to work with. They are polite, efficient and provide excellent Customer Service.It is a wonderful experience working with such fantastic People. !!!

Dear Lynne

Thank you very much for the kind review. It was a pleasure to help you with your staging project. We always try our best to make our clients happy. Thank you for choosing our company to work with.

Many thanks,
Stagers choice team!

Kelly
1 review Cambridge, ON

This is a new build condo in Toronto, Richmond Hill area and was vacant. We staged this property and it is now up for sale. For this two bedroom and two bathroom condo we rented furniture. Stagers choice is an excellent company that I rent from. The service is excellent and top notch. Plus they understand the staging business and how it works. They deliver on time and take pride and care into setting up the product. The mover people take great care in making sure no walls or floors get scuffed or scratched. Everyone in the company is pleasant and professional. I highly recommend them as your choice of company to service your needs.

Dear Kelly,

Thank you very much for the kind review. It was a pleasure to help you with your staging project. You are very talented and working with you its always easy and pleasant.

Many thanks,
Stagers choice team!

Decore R.

Stager Choice is definitely a place to go to for staging rentals. The team is just absolute wonderful. Office/rentals reps are experience, helpful and just...awesome. Delivery team is always on time, reliable, work with care, and super friendly. As a professional stager, I work with many other rental companies, but I must say, Stager Choices provides one of the best services in the field. Last minute/urgent order are very common in staging business, but I can always count on Stager Choice to ensure that I can have everything I need, no matter how big of an order, to be ready for me in just 1 or 2 days. The reps are quick in replying to your request, making sure that your concerns are carefully and thoroughly taken care of. Now, Price wise, I can strongly say that you absolutely get more than you pay for at Stager Choice. Some people might save a buck or two here and there if they go with other existing furniture rental companies out there. But to me, as a professional stager, Design, Quality and Reliability are what I always need, and with a different of a few dollars, I can absolutely rest with ease that my rental items are beautiful, sparkling and up to trend. If you think about it, a house price is up to hundreds of thousands of dollars, even millions, a different of few dollars (even up to hundreds of dollars) is nothing since you only have 1 chance to showcase your property to a potential buyer. You better do it right the first time. And of course, you can achieve that house showing wow factor by using Stager Choice rentals. Above all, wonderful team, great services, awesome rental items/inventory.

Dear Jun, Thank you very much for taking the time and writing a review. We appreciate your feedback! We are glad that we can help, We have worked with you on multiple projects now, and we look forward to a long lasting relationship!
Thank you, Team Stager's Choice!

More about stagers choice

Our Clients are #1 priority so we truly believe in high business ethics as far as relations with our clients are concerned. We strongly intend to develop a closer trust based on a long-term business relationship with our clients. Equally important to us is that our quality of products delivered matches the quality of our service. Our furniture is well maintained and spotless. If an item in our collection is damaged, ripped, broken or stained… it does NOT leave our showroom.
When you team up with Stagers Choice, you get more than a catalog of fine furniture, you get a team of professionals willing to go beyond to help you with your project and make your experience with us efficient & profitable.

We have flexible prices & lease terms and delivery all over GTA is available within 24 hours.