Stagers Choice

Reviews for Stagers Choice

Roger
Roger
0 reviews Kingston, ON

Furniture rental for home staging

Very happy with the entire process! The online catalog made it easy to select furniture. Christina was great to deal with in terms of administration and billing. And the delivery guys were prompt and professional.

Highly recommended!

Creative S.
Creative S.

Staging

Stagers choice is always very accommodating and helpful with design crisis I sometimes run into. Dates changes, furniture additions and subtractions.
Very relaxed but yet a professional company.
Creative Stripes

meilinlouie18
meilinlouie18

Staging project for a 3500 sq ft house in Richmond Hill

Im a stager in Markham and I extremely happy with the sevice I get from Stagers Choice. Especially kudos to Indra she is the office manager and shes amazing to work with. She provides me with the best service and never steer me wrong. The movers are reliable and always helpful.

chrisp.designs
chrisp.designs

Home staging furniture rental

Everyone at Stagers Choice are incredible. They are all so friendly, accomidating, polite and an absolute pleasure to work with. From the ordering process to delivery & pick up, they are the best!!!

Thank you.
We love working with you.

Love Your Space interiors
Love Your Space interiors

My one stop shop!

I am a professional stager and interior decorator, I’m always using this company for all my staging! I love the selection, it’s always up to date, all styles available
Which are suitable for all homes. The team is incredible. They are true professionals, organized and knowledgeable and just easy going, which makes it a pleasure to work with them, accommodating to say the least.
The owners are always on site or on delivery, everyone is organized and working hard, the delivery team is fantastic! Very prompt, careful and professional! Will even wipe down my mirrored and glass items! Even bring me multiple options on site if for any reason an item is not available, or I’m unsure a out a selection I’ve made here or there!
Strongly recommend them!

lizawoo222
lizawoo222

Staging for investment property

Stagers Choice has a great selection. The staff at the showroom (Indra in particular) was extremely helpful and friendly. She also made great recommendations and was very knowledgeable about the merchandise. The company is very flexible and accommodating as well when adding additional products onto original orders later. The delivery staff are also very friendly and take care not to disturb your property when handling their own furniture and placing it where you want.
Will be using Stager's Choice again.

Thank you very much Liza and it's been a pleasure working with you too.

ibridgemongal
ibridgemongal
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Furniture rental

Best customer service ever.
Look no further for great furniture, delivery, pick up and customer service. The staff is accommadting, the delivery guys are very helpful and kind.
Stagers choice is the place to go for all your staging needs.

Indra

Spangle Staging
Spangle Staging
1 review Pickering, ON

Home Staging Rental Furniture

I always have a great experience using Stagers Choice. The entire team is Very accommodating. From the smooth ordering process, Good quality rental furniture, to the friendly and helpful Staff and delivery team, I would definitely recommend this great company!

Dear Ritu,

You are such a delight to work with. Its always nice to hear from you, we hope to see you soon.

Many thanks,
Team Stager's Choice

olga
olga

Furniture rental

We have been working with stagers choice few times now and very happy with the service. Rebecca and Anna are very polite and helpful. Delivery team is fantastic! We recommend them to all. Thank you

Dear Olga

Thank you so much for kind words, we Love working with you, its always a pleasure.

More about Stagers Choice

Our Clients are #1 priority so we truly believe in high business ethics as far as relations with our clients are concerned. We strongly intend to develop a closer trust based on a long-term business relationship with our clients. Equally important to us is that our quality of products delivered matches the quality of our service. Our furniture is well maintained and spotless. If an item in our collection is damaged, ripped, broken or stained… it does NOT leave our showroom.
When you team up with Stagers Choice, you get more than a catalog of fine furniture, you get a team of professionals willing to go beyond to help you with your project and make your experience with us efficient & profitable.

We have flexible prices & lease terms and delivery all over GTA is available within 24 hours.