Green Leaf Windows And Eaves Cleaning

Review for Green Leaf Windows And Eaves Cleaning

Lucille Necas in Toronto
Lucille Necas in Toronto

Window and Eaves Cleaning

I have had this company clean my windows and eaves for a few years now. I have a 3-storey fully detached house with a solarium on the 3rd floor. Not only do I have loads of windows (plus some screens), but the height of my house makes many companies shy away from scaling a ladder to clean the outside of the solarium windows and clear my eaves. Not so for Ahmed. He's always on time, very respectful of my home, very accommodating in using a cleaning product I prefer and does a thorough job. All at a reasonable price.

I would recommend this company to anyone.