Super Choice Kitchen Inc.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Brampton ON L6W 1L3

Reviews for Super Choice Kitchen Inc.

Benedetto in Toronto
Benedetto in Toronto

Kicthen cabinets

Always on time, kept there word,
and did an An exceptional Job great quality.
Im very happy with there service.

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review and thank you for choosing Super choice kitchens for letting us to create your dream kitchen.
It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to seeing you again. Thank you so much for your business!

Avtar bains
Avtar bains
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Kitchen renovation, TV wall, floor tiles

I am completely satisfied with the whole outcome of my renovation. In the beginning I had a general idea of the renovations I wanted for my kitchen and living area but needed help with the specifics. He explained everything precisely and clearly. I valued his suggestions and recommendations and couldnt be more delighted with the finished product. The entire team pleasant, professional , considerate and reliable. My new kitchen is everything I wanted. Overall an absolute A1 experience.

Thank you so much for posting such an excellent review. We are really glad to know that you liked our services, products and professionalism. Thank you for choosing Super choice kitchens for letting us to create your dream kitchen. It was a sincere pleasure working with you and we look forward to seeing you again.

JAG in Toronto
JAG in Toronto

KITCHEN CABINETS AND BATH VANITIES

WE ARE VERY PLEASED WITH OUR KITCHEN CABINETS AND BATHROOM VANTIES.SUPER CHOICE HAS EXCEPTIONALSERVICE AND QUALITY AT AN AFFORADABLE PRICE. THANKS TO DEVINDER AND HIS TEAM FOR DOING AMAZING JOB. VERY PATIENTLY LISTENED TO OUR NEEDS AND COME UP WITH SOLUTION.HIGHLY RECOMMENED TO OTHER CUSTOMER.

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review.Thank you for choosing Super choice kitchens for letting us to create your dream kitchen.

surinder
surinder

Renovation kitchen

Recently I got renovated our kitchen from Super Choice Kitchen Brampton. They did great job. I was looking for a company which can completely renovate our kitchen. Super choice kitchen did completely renovate. Davinder gave us very good advice and reasonable price, he is responsible person. If we had any questions or change he always gave us quick response. He completed our kitchen within the time line. Owner and his staff arrived every morning on time. We are happy and thankful with the result and the customer service. Absolutely We would recommend to others.

Thank you for giving us such a great review and thank you for choosing super choice kitchens to work on your dream kitchen. It was a pleasure working with you and we're really glad to know that you liked our services, products and professionalism. We look forward to working with you again.

A.bal
A.bal

T.V wall unit

Our new TV wall unit from super choice looks amazing and the quality was really good and the charges were fair as compared with other companies . They were professionals and the staff is friendly and helpful. I'd highly recommend super choice kitchen for renovations. Even though they finished the renovation on time. Thanks super choice kitchen for the wonderful job.

Thank you for writing such an amazing review! It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future. We're really glad to know that you liked our services, products and professionalism.

Gurinder
Gurinder

Kitchen Renovation

I would definitely recommend Super Choice Kitchen! We worked with them to renovate our kitchen and are extremely happy with the results.

Davinder was always the first to arrive in the mornings, and gave us continual updates on what would be done. He was never late, not once. I also appreciated that he was continually onsite to ensure that our requests were met and the work was done to standard. The cabinets and counter tops were great quality as well.

Liz in Brampton
Liz in Brampton
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Do Not Buy From This Company!!!

We moved to a condo five years ago and had a complete kitchen reno by Super Choice Kitchen Inc. We were initially very pleased with our new kitchen, but within two years the finish on the doors started to crack and wear. Our many phone calls and emails were completely ignored, until I called pretending to be looking for a new kitchen. I was told to come in and the owner would be happy to meet with me. My husband and I met with him and showed him pictures. He insisted that the issue was caused by water damage. We are seniors who spent the winters in Florida pre covid. We have a beautiful home and take great pride in it, there is no way the wear and cracking is from water damage or anything we have done, it's from poor quality finish on the doors! He advised his assistant to take all of our information and assured us that someone would be out to check the cupboards and possibly repaint them. That was last summer and we are still waiting. We have given up even trying to get anywhere and to be honest, want nothing more to do with the company. I would seriously discourage anyone from going near this company.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Full Kitchen Renovation

We are Totally Impressed from Super Chpice Kitchen, The way the designed and extremely happy with their workmanship , specifically they understand our requirements and finished the Job beyond our Expectations. We Strongly recommend everyone must take your quotes and their in house design before taking any decisions.

anand in Toronto
anand in Toronto

New Kitchen and flooring work

Great Design and renovation work for my New kitchen project by the Super choice kitchen team.i appreciate the quality of work. and specially thanks to Mr. Davinder who had taken care of all the requirements and fulfilled it. Highly recommended.

Thanks!

N&R in Toronto
N&R in Toronto

New Kitchen

Our new kitchen from Super Choice looks great. Super Choice worked with us patiently to achieve the look we wanted, and for a very fair price. Communication was good, we made a few changes in the design at the beginning and there were no issues in the final product. In general they were very accommodating and pleasant to deal with, installation was smooth and we are very happy with the service and our choice.

More about Super Choice Kitchen Inc.