Super Choice Kitchen Inc.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Brampton ON L6W 1L3
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Super Choice Kitchen Inc.

Mike R.

My wife and I were very impressed with the work of Super Choice. The final product was excellent and they kept to their budget and timeline. Our house now looks great.

Hi Mike & Katie
Thank you so much for writing such a lovely review and your kind and motivating words. We are glad that you liked our work & services. Hoping to do many more projects for your near and dear ones in the near future!
Heartiest Regards
Super Choice Kitchen Team!

danialsandra88

I live in an older home dating more than 40 years, so I had many renovations done in my home over the last 10 years. The first time my kitchen was renovated, I was satisfied but it was not until Luc came and showed me his vision for my kitchen, it surpassed my wildest dreams. I am absolutely blown away by his calibre of skill and promtness in finishing my kitchen. I must also add, that the customer service was the initial reason I decided to go with Super Choice Kitchen, after months of shopping around. I had my heart set on home depot, but I am so glad I went with Luc- best decision! Thanks guys for your professionalism, expertise and exceeding my expectations.

Hi Sandra,
Many thanks for posting such a wonderful review.It was an absolute pleasure to work on your project and to have you as a customer.It is great to know that we were able to design your dream kitchen and you are pleased with the outcome. Luc equally enjoyed working with you!Many thanks for acknowledging our work and services.
Heartiest Regards
Super Choice Kitchen Team!

Amy M.

I recently did a kitchen reno with Super Choice Kitchen and I must say from beginning to end, I have been very happy by their professionalism and quality workmanship. They exceeded my expectations and their attention to detail was much appreciated. I am in love with my new and improved kitchen! I would highly highly recommend them!

Hi Amy,
Thank you so much for writing such an amazing review! We always try our best to live up to the customer's expectations and reviews like yours really motivate us to outperform our job in a best possible way.We are glad that you liked our services and recommending us to other potential customers. Super Choice Kitchen team really enjoyed working on your project.
Enjoy your new kitchen!
Super choice Kitchen Team!

We had a great experience with the services we received from Super Choice Kitchen. I will not hestitate to recommend them. Great team, friendly, committed to the time of delivery.
Our kitchen has turned out amazing ... thank you for all your efforts and great work.

Hi dear,
Thank you so much for writing such a great review! I am glad that you liked our services and recommending us to other customers.It was a pure pleasure to work on your project.

Justyna

We had a full kitchen renovation done by Super choice Kitchen. Luke and Kamal were fantastic to deal with, very knowledgeable and were able to provide wonderful input.

Our only issue was with the speed of the installation. We had a bit of a time crunch and the install team was not what I would call efficient. The job came out beautifully, but I just wish it was done a bit more promptly without needing as many phone calls and nagging emails to do so. I would go with them again, but would be more conscientious to give more buffer time as no ones time quotes seem to be accurate. The price, the quality and the customer service was fantastic.

Hi Justyna,

Many thanks for sparing your time to write such a beautiful review.
It was an absolute pleasure to work on your project. Luke and Kamal equally enjoyed working with you.Hoping to do many more projects for you in the near future.
As far as installation is concerned, it is always lengthy because on it the finished product is based upon.
That's why we give 2 days installation time not one day to the customer even if the kitchen is not of very big size because installation is based on many parameters besides kitchen measurements. Sometimes there are structural discrepancies like pipes, crooked walls or uneven floor are taken into account while installing the cabinets.

Once again, thank you so much for writing such a wonderful review.
Heartiest Regards,
Super Choice kitchen Team!

Jackie T.
1 review Everett, ON

Everything is beautiful. Luke and Kamal were extremely patient and helpful in planning and designing the kitchen and bathrooms. Our kitchen was built on schedule. Overall, a very good experience.

Hi Jackie,

Many thanks for writing such an incredible review.
It was a pure pleasure to work on your project.Luke and Kamal equally enjoyed working with you!
Hope to do many other projects for your near and dear ones in the near future.

Super Choice Kitchen Team

We are extremely pleased with the services of Super Choice Kitchen team. Luke has suggested us a very functional design concept which has really maximize the area of our kitchen. The entertainment centre in the family room turned out amazingly beautiful.The office staff, installers were very friendly, helpful and professional.
I am really impressed that the whole process of renovation ,installation went so smoothly and everything was on time.
Many thanks for the work well done!
We highly recommend this company.

Hi Arvin,

Thank you so much for writing such an amazing review!
We always try our best to live upto the customer's expectations. I am glad that you liked our services and recommending us to other customers.
Luke and the entire Super Choice Kitchen team really enjoyed working on your project.

Super choice Kitchen Team!

I had an excellent and exceptionally good experience with the Super choice kitchen, not only I got the expert advise from Luke about the renovation but also a hassle free service .
I had a huge project of almost entire home renovation. To line up all the skilled trades is not an easy task but I got all the skilled trades through Super choice kitchen Inc. who
were very professional and were always
on time.
I replaced all the ceiling, flooring, changed wall painting, fencing and the entire kitchen , washrooms and built ins with best quality
cabinetry and quartz countertops.
Their prices are pretty reasonable and the service and quality and the coordination is really amazing.
It's a complete make-over of my house and got many compliments from family and friends.
I would strongly recommend Super choice kitchen for their work, professionalism , quality and wonderful and prompt service.

I was

Hi Annie,

Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful review.
Feedback really play an important role since it helps us to know our strengths and weaknesses.
It was a great pleasure to work on your project. Many thanks for acknowledging our services .

Heartiest regards
Super Choice Kitchen team

Dylan
1 review Caledon, ON

Super Choice kitchens used high quality materials and supplies/ had conscientious installers with good ethic/were reasonably priced

Hi Dylan,
Thank you so much for writing such a beautiful review and acknowledging our work/services.
Thank you for being such a great customer and it was an absolute pleasure to work on your project.
Heartiest Regards
Super Choice kitchen Team!

Stacey
1 review Caledon, ON

From our initial visit with Luke to the kitchen being installed the Super Choice Kitchens team went above and beyond in design and opinions to maximize the space and use of our kitchen. The installers did a amazing job and the kitchen looks stunning we now have our dream kitchen. They stayed true to their time line which was very important and it was done just in time for our Christmas dinner and everyone was blown away with how great it turned out. It turned out better than I could have ever imagined. Our 44 year old home now had a new modern kitchen that anyone would love to spend time in. We couldn't be happier. I would definitely recommend them and have done so as our very close friends are now in the process of getting their kitchen renovation done with Super Choice Kitchen.

Hi Stacey,

We are grateful for such an amazing review. You were an absolute pleasure to work with and we're thrilled to know that you liked our services.We always try our level best to live up to the customers satisfaction.Reviews like yours truly motivates us to give our 100% .
Many thanks for recommending us to your friends and family!
Enjoy your new kitchen!

Heartiest Regards
Super Choice Kitchen team!

More about Super Choice Kitchen Inc.

For over 35 years, Super Choice Kitchen Inc.'ve been offering customer’s the BEST choice in custom wood cabinets to Design your kitchen cabinets , bathroom vanities,wall units,bars,entertainment centre,Built-ins,laundry room cabinets,mud room cabinets, Libraries,dental clinics,medical offices,professional offices to perfectly fit your own unique style. Expertise, In-house cabinet designers and service professionals help guide you through your kitchen,washroom,basement,professional offices remodeling project. High quality standards and exceptional workmanship produce cabinets that last the test of time.

Hundreds of possible color and finish combinations can be used to create truly unique designs. Each kitchen /custom cabinetry is the result of 35 years of experience and product research combining traditional craftsmanship with the latest technology in the market to develop the most functional and stylish kitchens/cabinetry possible.Every cabinet is custom made to the exact dimensions of your home. As a result, the finished product is a true reflection of an individual’s needs and personality and highest end cabinetry could possibly designed.

From contemporary to traditional we have a vast collection of cabinetry to suit every style. View our design portfolio to find a style for your project. We invite you to come explore some of the elements of our products that combine to provide the deeper value of Super Choice Kitchen Inc.

Besides this, we have an experienced team that do flooring, tiling, back splash, electrical ,plumbing ,patios & decks,complete basement renovations.