Super Choice Kitchen Inc.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Brampton ON L6W 1L3
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Super Choice Kitchen Inc.

Jackie T.
1 review Everett, ON

Everything is beautiful. Luke and Kamal were extremely patient and helpful in planning and designing the kitchen and bathrooms. Our kitchen was built on schedule. Overall, a very good experience.

Hi Jackie,

Many thanks for writing such an incredible review.
It was a pure pleasure to work on your project.Luke and Kamal equally enjoyed working with you!
Hope to do many other projects for your near and dear ones in the near future.

Heartiest Regards,
Super Choice Kitchen Team

We are extremely pleased with the services of Super Choice Kitchen team. Luke has suggested us a very functional design concept which has really maximize the area of our kitchen. The entertainment centre in the family room turned out amazingly beautiful.The office staff, installers were very friendly, helpful and professional.
I am really impressed that the whole process of renovation ,installation went so smoothly and everything was on time.
Many thanks for the work well done!
We highly recommend this company.

Hi Arvin,

Thank you so much for writing such an amazing review!
We always try our best to live upto the customer's expectations. I am glad that you liked our services and recommending us to other customers.
Luke and the entire Super Choice Kitchen team really enjoyed working on your project.

Heartiest Regards,
Super choice Kitchen Team!

I had an excellent and exceptionally good experience with the Super choice kitchen, not only I got the expert advise from Luke about the renovation but also a hassle free service .
I had a huge project of almost entire home renovation. To line up all the skilled trades is not an easy task but I got all the skilled trades through Super choice kitchen Inc. who
were very professional and were always
on time.
I replaced all the ceiling, flooring, changed wall painting, fencing and the entire kitchen , washrooms and built ins with best quality
cabinetry and quartz countertops.
Their prices are pretty reasonable and the service and quality and the coordination is really amazing.
It's a complete make-over of my house and got many compliments from family and friends.
I would strongly recommend Super choice kitchen for their work, professionalism , quality and wonderful and prompt service.

I was

Hi Annie,

Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful review.
Feedback really play an important role since it helps us to know our strengths and weaknesses.
It was a great pleasure to work on your project. Many thanks for acknowledging our services .

Heartiest regards
Super Choice Kitchen team

Dylan
1 review Caledon, ON

Super Choice kitchens used high quality materials and supplies/ had conscientious installers with good ethic/were reasonably priced

Hi Dylan,
Thank you so much for writing such a beautiful review and acknowledging our work/services.
Thank you for being such a great customer and it was an absolute pleasure to work on your project.
Heartiest Regards
Super Choice kitchen Team!

Stacey
1 review Caledon, ON

From our initial visit with Luke to the kitchen being installed the Super Choice Kitchens team went above and beyond in design and opinions to maximize the space and use of our kitchen. The installers did a amazing job and the kitchen looks stunning we now have our dream kitchen. They stayed true to their time line which was very important and it was done just in time for our Christmas dinner and everyone was blown away with how great it turned out. It turned out better than I could have ever imagined. Our 44 year old home now had a new modern kitchen that anyone would love to spend time in. We couldn't be happier. I would definitely recommend them and have done so as our very close friends are now in the process of getting their kitchen renovation done with Super Choice Kitchen.

Hi Stacey,

We are grateful for such an amazing review. You were an absolute pleasure to work with and we're thrilled to know that you liked our services.We always try our level best to live up to the customers satisfaction.Reviews like yours truly motivates us to give our 100% .
Many thanks for recommending us to your friends and family!
Enjoy your new kitchen!

Heartiest Regards
Super Choice Kitchen team!

After searching quite a few places we visited Super Choice Kitchen and their we met with Kamal and later with Luke. Their expertise helped us to make a decision to go for it. Quote was reasonable, design the kitchen beautifully, coordination was really great and installed well on time as promised. Kitchen came out really well like a model and everyone appreciate the workmanship.
We definitely use their services for future requirement and recommend them strongly in our family and friends. Blessings.

Dear Mr.Raj & Aruna,

We are grateful that you spared your time to post such an amazing review. You were an absolute pleasure to work with and we are pleased to know that you have experienced great service with Super Choice Kitchen.
Customers are our priority and we try our best to live upto their expectations & reviews like yours give us an inspiration to outperform our job in a best possible way and helps other potential customers to make an informed decision while doing renovations.

Enjoy your new kitchen and we hope to do more projects with you and your family & friends.

Heartiest Regards
Super Choice Kitchen team!

Gene in Brampton

We knew that we wanted to renovate our kitchen but faced challenges with design ideas. After interviewing and getting quotes from other kitchen renovators, Super Choice Kitchens was the obvious choice. Luc Lanfrey and his team were very professional and provided a very reasonable quote.

What made them stand out was that they cared about the project and gave us ideas we hadn’t thought of but most of all they were trustworthy and approachable. They didn’t try to push us towards more expensive products or designs. We told them our budget and needed to stay within it. In the end we are thrilled with the outcome and we will continue to recommend them to others.

They were excellent to work with and they did an incredible job; the transformation is unbelievable. Our kitchen is better than we thought and we will enjoy it for years to come.

Gene and Kim

Hi Gene & Kim

Many thanks for posting such a wonderful review.It was an absolute pleasure to work on your project and to have you as a customer.It is great to know that we were able to design your dream kitchen and you are pleased with the outcome.Many thanks for acknowledging our work and services.
Heartiest thanks for recommending us to other potential customers and looking forward to do many more projects for you and your near and dear ones.

maybiley

I met with Devinder 15mins before closing, he offered his time to discuss what he can do and offer for a kitchen I was renovating for my father. Prior to visiting Super choice, I visited and consulted 6 other companies/ showrooms that pushed me to get something I didn't want. He provided me with the confidence and assurance I needed to ensure we would get the kitchen we were looking for, however they provided us with something better than we thought or could never afford. The products and service is very comparable to the other bigger corporations. Super Choice provided awesome customer service, they answered all our questions and kept me up to date on the progress. They offered several choices and weren't pushy salespeople. They offered a great and REASONABLE time frame to complete and install the custom cabinets (nothing absurd like 3-4 months). Their cabinet installers were friendly and answered all my questions. They even provided coverings to protect the new flooring and cleaned up after themselves. Overall, we ended up with an amazing kitchen! It's functional with high quality wooden cabinets with useful compartments, design, and has a gorgeous gorgeous color stain. I plan to see them again for future renovations and would highly recommend Super Choice.

Hi May,

Thank you so much for posting such a lovely review and many thanks for acknowledging our services.We are glad that you liked the kitchen.
Super Choice kitchen equally enjoyed working on your project.

Elaine A.

I was very happy with how quick and affordable their services were. It was done just in time for my Christmas dinner and everyone was blown away with how great it turned out. I couldn't be happier. I would definitely recommend them.

Hi Elaine,

Thank you so much for taking out time to write such a wonderful review. We really enjoyed working on your project and it's great to hear that you are pleased with the outcome.

Enjoy your new Kitchen!

Nick
3 reviews Erin, ON

From the initial visit to the kitchen being installed the Super Choice Kitchens team went above and beyond in design and opinions to maximize the space and use of our kitchen. The installers did a amazing job and the kitchen looks stunning we now have our dream kitchen.

Nick

Hi Nick,

Thank you so much for writing such a lovely review and your kind and motivating words.
We are glad that you liked our work & services.
Enjoy your new kitchen!

Super Choice Kitchen Team!

More about Super Choice Kitchen Inc.

For over 35 years, Super Choice Kitchen Inc.'ve been offering customer’s the BEST choice in custom wood cabinets to Design your kitchen cabinets , bathroom vanities,wall units,bars,entertainment centre,Built-ins,laundry room cabinets,mud room cabinets, Libraries,dental clinics,medical offices,professional offices to perfectly fit your own unique style. Expertise, In-house cabinet designers and service professionals help guide you through your kitchen,washroom,basement,professional offices remodeling project. High quality standards and exceptional workmanship produce cabinets that last the test of time.

Hundreds of possible color and finish combinations can be used to create truly unique designs. Each kitchen /custom cabinetry is the result of 35 years of experience and product research combining traditional craftsmanship with the latest technology in the market to develop the most functional and stylish kitchens/cabinetry possible.Every cabinet is custom made to the exact dimensions of your home. As a result, the finished product is a true reflection of an individual’s needs and personality and highest end cabinetry could possibly designed.

From contemporary to traditional we have a vast collection of cabinetry to suit every style. View our design portfolio to find a style for your project. We invite you to come explore some of the elements of our products that combine to provide the deeper value of Super Choice Kitchen Inc.

Besides this, we have an experienced team that do flooring, tiling, back splash, electrical ,plumbing ,patios & decks,complete basement renovations.