Super Choice Kitchen Inc.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Brampton ON L6W 1L3

Reviews for Super Choice Kitchen Inc.

gurman s.
gurman s.

Kitchen Renovation/Remodel

We did a kitchen remodel with Super Choice Kitchen. They gave us exactly what we wanted. The thing that ultimately led us to work on this project with Super Choice Kitchen was that they were approachable, they really listened to our opinions and took everything into consideration. We had some ideas we wanted to incorporate and Luke was able to put everything we wanted together, including some ideas we hadn’t even thought of. We love the extra design suggestions he made, such as the drawers, under counter microwave, beverage center, and built in fridge. If you are looking for a company that is attentive and works with you throughout the entire process I would highly recommend Super choice kitchen.They addressed any problems that came up and handled them as quickly as possible, so we are really thrilled with that.

Hi Gurman,

Heartiest Regards, Super choice Kitchen Team!

Danny M.
Danny M.

Kitchen Reno

I had a good overall experience using Super Choice for my custom kitchen. Competitively priced Super Choice provided excellent craftmenship & design work as well as a great installation job.

Hi Danny,

Great!Thank you so much for writing such an amazing review! We always try our best to live up to the customer's expectations. We are glad that you liked our services .Reviews like yours not only motivates us to give our 100% but also helps other potential customers to make informed decision while buying kitchens or doing home renovations.
Heartiest Regards, Super choice Kitchen Team!

Robin J.
Robin J.

Kitchen Cabinets installation

Got my kitchen cabinets, countertop and sink installed by Super Choice Kitchen and their partners. it was an excellent experience from kitchen cabinets design phase to completed installation. I find the advice given and communication very valuable and professional. Everyone I got to communicate with was courteous, knowledgeable and willing to explain the work they were involved in. Delivery was on time, everything was explained ahead of time, quality of workmanship and materials used is excellent. Adding custom storage solutions in my drawers and cabinets was easy as cabinet walls are of good quality. I find soft closing system on my drawers and cabinets working very well and the number of shelves installed more than enough and well positioned. I used quartz countertop. The thickness of the countertop and edges workmanship is great. The kitchen island design really added more space I need while also improving my kitchen layout and aesthetics. I would use this company again.

Hi Robin,

Many thanks for posting such a wonderful review.It was an absolute pleasure to work on your project and to have you as a customer.It is great to know that we were able to design your dream kitchen and you are pleased with the outcome. Many thanks for acknowledging our work and services.
Enjoy your new kitchen!

mike.fernandez in Mississauga
mike.fernandez in Mississauga

Kitchen Renovation

I highly recommend using Superchoice to do your Kitchen makeover. They are definitely punctual with their schedule and delivery of service. Quality of work is clean and according to code and standard. Clients can choose from great selection of products and durable material.
The whole staff are knowledgeable, informative, experienced and customer friendly.
Thank you so much for making my kitchen vision come to reality.

Hi Mike & Florence,

Many thanks for posting such a wonderful review.It was an absolute pleasure to work on your project and to have you as a customer.It is great to know that we were able to design your dream kitchen and you are pleased with the outcome.Many thanks for acknowledging our work and services. Heartiest thanks for recommending us to other potential customers and looking forward to do many more projects for you and your near and dear ones in the near future.

Regards

Bill in Brampton
Bill in Brampton

Kitchen cupboards counter tops

Had Luc from Super Choice come by our home evaluated and made recommendations for our renovation of kitchen.Excellent job,all done on time specified and also as quoted.Installers were very clean and careful of new flooring we had also installed.Highly recommend as we are very happy with outcome of project.
Bill
Brampton

Hi Bill
Many thanks for posting such a wonderful review.It was an absolute pleasure to work on your project and to have you as a customer.It is great to know that we were able to design your dream kitchen and you are pleased with the outcome. Luc equally enjoyed working with you!Many thanks for acknowledging our work and services.

Ray
Ray

bathroom and kitchen

super choice made abathroom vanity and a pantry, both were excellently made and installed. the work was done on time and on budget
their staff are friendly and the owner is a super guy to deal with.
i defenitely recomend their service.
ray ramdass.

Dear Ray,
Many thanks for posting such a lovely review.It was an absolute pleasure to work on your project and to have you as a customer.It is great to know that you are pleased with the outcome.Many thanks for acknowledging our work and services. Hoping to do more projects for you and your near and dear ones in the near future!

Ariana in Brampton
Ariana in Brampton

Complete Kitchen Renovation

Our family has been wanting to renovate our kitchen ever since we bought the house. Our kitchen was very old and outdated, just hideous looking! The kitchen is the heart of the house and we really wanted to find a company that could bring our vision of a dream kitchen to life. I'm happy to say that we found the perfect company! Luke and Karma, and the entire team at Super Choice Kitchen went above and beyond to ensure that our kitchen turned out extremely stunning, functional, and just beyond our wildest dreams (also everything was done just in time for Christmas!). Honestly, everyone that visits our home is always so amazed about how beautiful our kitchen is, we always get compliments and it's become a great place for us to entertain our guests and just have a good time. I would highly highly recommend Super Choice Kitchen to anyone that is looking to renovate their kitchen, I can guarantee you that you will not be disappointed! If you're currently looking for a company to renovate your kitchen, do yourself and your family a favour and just call Super Choice Kitchen. You'll get the best service and the best price :) We are all very happy and satisfied!!

Hi Ariana,

Many thanks for posting such a lovely and motivating review.It was an absolute pleasure to work on your project and to have you as a customer.It is great to know that we were able to design your dream kitchen and you are pleased with the outcome. Luke & Kamal equally enjoyed working with you!Many thanks for acknowledging our work and services.

Harpreet
Harpreet

Kitchen renovation

Super Choice Kitchen did a great work renovating my kitchen. I was offered various designs to choose from and also given suggestions about current market trends. The service at the showroom and while installing was great. The price was great for what I wanted. Overall completely satisfied :). I will always recommend Super Choice Kitchen for anyone looking for a new Kitchen/cabinets or vanity.

Thanks Harpreet for posting such an encouraging review that motivates us to provide a great service to our customers.Many thanks from Super Choice Kitchen team for providing us the opportunity to serve you!
Thanks
Super Choice Kitchen team

Arvind
Arvind

Vanaties for bathrooms

Sales team was very accommodating to my needs and the work was done very professionally. There Price was extremely reasonable compared to a number of other supplier. After sales service is very good too. No issues.

Dear Mr. Arvind,

nick
nick
1 review Cambridge, ON

kitchen renovation

Super choice kitchens has great service and quality cabinets. I extended the kitchen and they colour matched my cabinets and built a beautiful wine rack to match with quarts counter tops. turned out amazing.. They were fast, friendly and on time. 5 star service I would recommend them to my family and friends.

Hi Nick,
Great!Thank you so much for writing such an amazing review! We always try our best to live up to the customer's expectations. We are glad that you liked our services and recommending us to other potential customers.Reviews like yours not only motivates us to give our 100% but also helps other potential customers to make informed decision while buying kitchens or doing home renovations.
Heartiest Regards,
Super choice Kitchen Team!

More about Super Choice Kitchen Inc.

For over 35 years, Super Choice Kitchen Inc.'ve been offering customer’s the BEST choice in custom wood cabinets to Design your kitchen cabinets , bathroom vanities,wall units,bars,entertainment centre,Built-ins,laundry room cabinets,mud room cabinets, Libraries,dental clinics,medical offices,professional offices to perfectly fit your own unique style. Expertise, In-house cabinet designers and service professionals help guide you through your kitchen,washroom,basement,professional offices remodeling project. High quality standards and exceptional workmanship produce cabinets that last the test of time.

Hundreds of possible color and finish combinations can be used to create truly unique designs. Each kitchen /custom cabinetry is the result of 35 years of experience and product research combining traditional craftsmanship with the latest technology in the market to develop the most functional and stylish kitchens/cabinetry possible.Every cabinet is custom made to the exact dimensions of your home. As a result, the finished product is a true reflection of an individual’s needs and personality and highest end cabinetry could possibly designed.

From contemporary to traditional we have a vast collection of cabinetry to suit every style. View our design portfolio to find a style for your project. We invite you to come explore some of the elements of our products that combine to provide the deeper value of Super Choice Kitchen Inc.

Besides this, we have an experienced team that do flooring, tiling, back splash, electrical ,plumbing ,patios & decks,complete basement renovations.