Super Choice Kitchen Inc.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Brampton ON L6W 1L3

Best of 2020 winner 4 timesBest of 2020winner 4 times

Reviews for Super Choice Kitchen Inc.

tess54 in Mississauga
tess54 in Mississauga

Beautiful New Kitchen

We are thrilled with our beautiful new kitchen, now more functional, family-oriented, and stylish! Luke re-designed the kitchen to make much better use of the space, with lots of cabinetry and a gorgeous centre island. We are so pleased that they were able to build our special request contemporary table design. Kamal and Luke helped us pick beautiful finishes, including a high quality quartz, and Davinder and his crew were thorough and professional in their installation. Their contractor Elvin was skilled with reasonable prices. Everyone took pleasure in meeting our needs, providing excellent customer service, and they got it all done for us during a pandemic! We will make family memories in our beautiful kitchen for many years to come, thank you!

Hi Tess,
Thank you so much for posting such an amazing review .We are really glad to know that you liked our services, products and professionalism. Working on your project was a pure pleasure and we are thrilled that you are happy with the outcome. Reviews like this keep us motivated to outperform our job and would definitely help other customers to make an informed decision while buying kitchens or doing home renovations.
Thanks once again for giving us an opportunity to work on your home project.

cam37247
cam37247

Kitchen Reno and Laundry, closets and bathrooms built-ins

The finished products are excellent. They have a marvellous sense of design creativeness and colour. Designs are very functional and practical as well as being very pleasing to the eye. They work with you to incorporate your ideas and style.

Hi Cam & Sam,
Thanks once again for giving us an opportunity to work on your home project.

sdearling
sdearling

Kitchen renovation

I would highly recommend this company. I changed my mind 3 times on the layout and Luke was very patient with me. I love the final outcome. I found them extremely helpful when choosing the cabinetry, countertop and hardware. Elvin was our contractor and he and his team were excellent. I called with an issue and Elvin was there the next day to resolve the problem.
Thank you Luke, Elvin and your teams. So happy I found you.
Sue

Hi Sue,
Thank you so much for posting such an amazing review .We are really glad to know that you liked our services and the end-product.Working on your project was pure pleasure and we are thrilled that you are happy with the outcome. Reviews like this keep us motivated to outperform our job and would definitely help other customers to make an informed decision while buying kitchens or doing home renovations. Luke,Elvin and the entire team of Super Choice Kitchen equally enjoyed working with you!

Anastasia T.
Anastasia T.

Kitchen renovation

We could not be happier with Luke's and Super choice Kitchen's work on our kitchen renovation. Everything was completed on time and Luke's vision, recommendation and team of all contractors were superb. Luke came recommended so we knew to expect great service, but we were still impressed by the worksmanship, time management and the level of service. Thank you!

Hi Anastasia & Jeff,

Many thanks for posting such a wonderful review.It was an absolute pleasure to work on your project and to have you as a customer.Luke and the whole team of Super Choice Inc.equally enjoyed working with you.It is great to know that you are pleased with the outcome.Many thanks for acknowledging our work and services.Looking forward to do many more projects for you and your near and dear ones in the near future.

Regards
Super Choice Kitchen Team!

APV
APV

Kitchen Renovation

My experience with Super Choice kitchen was excellent. Kamal and Luke provided excellent customer service and were very knowledgeable in their field. The process was fast and smooth, and Kamal was readily available for any questions, quick to respond and followed up with her different contractors to make sure the difference facets of the renovation were on time. I’ve already recommended them to a friend and chose them as a referral from my friend who’s a “perfectionist”.

We’re very happy with the final product and will be in touch with Super Choice Kitchen for future renovations.

Thank you to Kamal, Luke and the great team at Super Choice Kitchen.

Alan

Hi Alan & Maria,
Thank you so much for posting such an amazing review .We are really glad to know that you liked our services, products and professionalism. Working on your project was pure pleasure and we are thrilled that you are happy with the outcome. Reviews like this keep us motivated to outperform our job and would definitely help other customers to make an informed decision while buying kitchens or doing home renovations. Luke,Kamal and the entire team of Super Choice Kitchen equally enjoyed working with you! Many thanks for recommending us to other potential customers.Hoping to do more projects for you and your near and dear ones in the near future.

AJ
AJ

Kitchen Renovation

Kamal was amazing with follow ups and providing timely updates. Elvin did a great job in replacing countertops in Kitchen and all my bathrooms. Backsplash was neatly done too!! Based on my experience, I would recommend super choice kitchens any day!! Thanks Kamal and Elvin!

Hi Ajay,

Thanks for posting such a nice review and providing us the opportunity to serve you!Many thanks for your valuable feedback since feedback from such an esteemed customers motivates us to serve even better and better.
Once again many thanks from Super Choice Kitchen Team!

Super Choice Kitchen Team

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Kitchen and built-in unit

I would recommend Super choice kitchen to anyone looking to do a custom kitchen , built -in unit. They have a professional team to do flooring, knocking down the wall , electrical, plumbing etc.So it's like one stop shop.
They have excellent service throughout, with helpful design changes offered. The job was started on time and the finished end product was absolutely phenomenal. My heartfelt thanks to Luke, Kamal, Dave, Paul and Sandy for making my dream to reality.

Hi Dean,
We are really very grateful for writing such an incredible review, it was an absolute pleasure to work on your project and we are pleased to know that you are extremely happy with your final design and kitchen & built-in unit!Our entire team equally enjoyed working with you!
Heartiest Regards,
Super Choice Kitchen Team!

SteveB
SteveB

Kitchen Renovation

On March 13 of 2019, my wife and I visited Super Choice Kitchens for the first time, regarding a kitchen gut and rebuild, and were quite surprised of how fast the process got under way. Luke made 2 visits to the house a few weeks later, once by himself and another with his contractor, Alvin. I told him what we wanted and he kept saying, “okay, okay we can do that.” I kept thinking; there is something wrong, this is too easy.

On April 9 we went to the store to see the layout on his software program. This was the first time visualizing our creation. He nailed it; the program showed exactly everything we asked for. The best part was that he was 25% under our budget and it stayed that way. There were no hidden costs or surprises later in the process. If needed we could have made alterations at this point, but we were very pleased with what we saw.

We went on holidays in August and came back 3 weeks later and everything was done, with only a few very minor issues that needed addressing. A week later they were cleared up without question. What we ended up with is far, far more than what we hoped for. The workmanship is second to none and they only use top quality products. Alvin and later Luke came to see the finished product asking if we were satisfied with everything. They stand by their product.

It really was a stress-free process. I would recommend Super Choice to anyone looking for a professionally made kitchen at a very reasonable price.

Hi Steve,
Thank you so much for posting such an amazing review .We are really glad to know that you liked our services, products and professionalism. Working on your project was pure pleasure and we are thrilled that you are happy with the outcome. Reviews like this keep us motivated to outperform our job and would definitely help other customers to make an informed decision while buying kitchens or doing home renovations. Luke, and the entire team of Super Choice Kitchen equally enjoyed working with you!

Diane in Richmond Hill
Diane in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Super Choice came recommended to us and we are absolutely thrilled with our new kitchen. Luke's design for our space is perfect and we couldn't be more pleased. The quality and the work are excellent. Many thanks to everyone at Super Choice for our dream kitchen.

Hi Diane,

Thank you so much for posting such an amazing review .We are really glad to know that you liked our services. Working on your project was pure pleasure and we are thrilled that you are happy with the outcome.
Luke and the entire team of Super Choice Kitchen equally enjoyed working with you!

Trudy in Brampton
Trudy in Brampton
1 review , ON

Kitchen Renovation

“The kitchen is the heart of the home”, now I get it! Now everyone wants to be in our amazing new kitchen. We were referred to Super Choice Kitchen by a close friend and did a lot of research selecting a company for our kitchen and main floor renovation. We made the right decision!

Great communication about the progress and updates, accurate quotes and time line of work from Luc, Kamal and Neil. The results were wonderful. They were considerate of our ideas and provided options for us to consider.

I waited over a year to do this review to ensure I can stand behind my review. The workmanship and products are exceptional. I would highly recommend Super Choice Kitchens for your kitchen renovation project.

Hi Trudy
Many thanks for posting such an amazing review! We really appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation.We are glad that you are pleased with our quality of work and professionalism...it was all with your support and interest that we were able to make your project a great success.Really,reviews like this keep us motivated to outperform our job and will definitely help other customers to make informed decision while buying kitchens or doing home renovations. Luc , Kamal, Neil and the entire team of Super Choice Kitchen equally enjoyed working with you.
Super Choice team!

More about Super Choice Kitchen Inc.