Refreshing Renovations - No Longer In Business

General Contractors
Ajax ON L1T 4K7
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Ajax  >  Refreshing Renovations - No Longer In Business

Reviews for Refreshing Renovations - No Longer In Business

Josie in Toronto
Josie in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Hardwood Flooring

Wanted to swap carpets for hardwood floors in my basement; they gave a very reasonable quote, and were very knowledgeable (I was deciding on hardwood vs laminate). I was very pleased with their service. You'll be in great hands with these guys.

Frank Wiebe
Frank Wiebe
1 review London, ON

skilled workmanship. easy to deal with.

Got carpet done all over our house. They did a pretty good job. Very polite, well-mannered individuals. So easy to deal with. Also, reasonable price of 8k. No complaints. Would absolutely recommend.

hardwood

Thanks for doing my floor, you guys really deserve more than you get and i really approciate your work you guys did a great job thanks again you're the best.

Richard in Toronto
Richard in Toronto

Carpet flooring

The guys were really friendly and professional, they went out of their way to answer all my questions and explained to me what they were doing whenever I had an inquiry. Fantastic job guys .

James in Ajax
James in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Laminate

Tired of carpet sticking to your feet? I was and I wanted to put wood in the upstairs. But I couldn't afford the Hardwood quotes I got at the big box stores. Moe took his time to explain my options to me and we agree that I should install laminate. He brought over some samples and I picked a hand scrapped laminate. Week after? Everything is installed and my floors are cool as ice. Absolutely great job!

Amer.kastali
Amer.kastali

Carpet installation

I needed a job done for around 100 yard of carpet installation, one of my friend have refereed me to refreshing renovation. They did an amazing job the job was done within less time that I expected with excellent service. The guys were gentel men and very respectful. Unlike other companies I have dealt with. They give me an estimate of the job and when the job was done the same price they didn't increase the rate for any reason. The job done was 4000$ for 100 Yard.I would recommend this company to everyone very helpful people and respectful.

Scott in Kitchener
Scott in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Kitchen Tiles

Kitchen tiles were getting old. They showed me samples. I picked the one I liked. They pulled out the old ones and installed the new ones. Kitchen looks good. No hassle, no delays, no extra budget, no complications. Good work guys.

Matt in Toronto
Matt in Toronto

Carpet and Stairs

I rented my house and it was a horror show when I decided to move in myself. I had to repaint the house and replace the upstairs carpets. They gave me a good price to do hardwood stairs and hardwood in the hallway. Helpful people, the didn't mind talking to me until I had all the information I needed.

Alastair B.
Alastair B.

Flooring refit

Prompt service, one day installation, excellent results. Called around; these guys gave a good quote relative to other operations in my area. Definitely recommended for hardwood.

More about Refreshing Renovations - No Longer In Business

Hi, We offer professional, punctual, insured, and licensed hardwood/ laminate and carpet services. We have a dedicated team of professionals that will ensure you have a comfortable experience. Your floor provides the context for your interior design. You should invest in it. We will not make the cheapest bid, but ...