The Pink Painter

Reviews for The Pink Painter

caitlingallant29
caitlingallant29

Main House painting

Our experience with Cheryl was terrific. Right from when we first reached out for a quote to the completion of the project communication was always prompt and clear. As newer home owners she made us feel comfortable bringing her company in even offered advise on how to complete some DIY painting projects. Overall excellent and professional service and we are very happy with the finished work.

It was a pleasure painting your house for you and your family. Please let me know if I can help you in the future. Thank you for your kind words.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Repair and painting

We had some work done in the kitchen which took paint off the drywall. Pink Painter did a great job of patching the damage and repainting the kitchen. Worker was friendly and respectful and did a professional job. We are very happy with both the quality and pricing. Highly recommend!

It was a pleasure meeting you and helping you with your kitchen. Thank you!

Meredith
Meredith

Painting lower level of house and child’s room

Very professional, pleasant to work with. Easy to book appointments. Kept us updated during whole project.

Thanks Meredith! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Stephanie in Calgary in Calgary
Stephanie in Calgary in Calgary

Two bedrooms painted quickly

The Pink Painter came through on a tight timeline. I appreciated being able to book a quote online, and it was particularly helpful that Cheryl was available to quote the job ona Saturday. Cheryl walked me through my options clearly. Her painter was available quickly and was easy to communicate with when I couldn't be on site.

Thanks Stephanie! I am glad we could help you out. It was a pleasure working with you.

wjldart
wjldart

Re-painting bathroom walls and staining oak doors.

The work was done quickly and efficiently as usual! Lots of help was given to make sure we were satisfied with colours and stains. Thanks again!

Always a pleasure to help you! Thanks for thinking of us again. Please call us any time for any more of your painting projects. Cheers, Cheryl

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Deck Paining

Cheryl is a great lady to work with, she makes sure the job gets done right and on budget. I am happy with the result of the painting of my deck.

Thanks Wanda! It was a pleasure meeting and working with you.

Lisadouglasdale
Lisadouglasdale

Painting vaulted ceilings

Cheryl was very prompt with contacting me and came the next day to provide a quote, the next business day the painter arrived. He was meticulous and did an absolutely excellent job! I'm very pleased with the job!!

Thanks Lisa! It was a pleasure meeting you and helping you out! Glad we happened to have a spot open so we could help you get this done quickly.

Eric
Eric

House and fence exterior painting

Positively impressed with Pink Painter's conscientious and skilled prep prior to painting -- pressure washing, scraping, patching and sanding. Also impressed with the careful and thorough paint application. Our cedar siding needed it after years in the sun and rain. Some complex wood grillwork was included. The work was done much better than previous painting jobs, and with extra communication to make sure of meeting our needs. Very impressed! The house looks great now and is well protected.

Thank Eric! It was a pleasure working with you and your wife. I am glad we exceeded your expectations!

Cranstonconnect
Cranstonconnect

Exterior trim painted

Had all exterior window trim and faux shutters painted, as well as some wood beams at front entrance.

Your home looks brand new again with the newly painted accents. Glad we could help you with your painting needs.

Johanne
Johanne

Painted entire home

Workers were friendly, doing extra like helping me get out of my garage when spring broke on garage door. They arrived on time and were done when they said they would. They helped to move furniture and left everything neat when done.

It was a pleasure to work with you! The colour you chose looks fantastic. Thanks!

More about The Pink Painter

The Pink Painter caters to discerning families and business owners who need professional quality, minimal involvement and complete confidence that everything is managed and on schedule. Call us for interior and exterior painting including deck and fence staining.
We're your most convenient choice when quality and schedule matter.
You are assured a positive experience and we guarantee excellent results.

Call Cheryl for a free in-home consultation.