360 Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Calgary AB T2X 3A4
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for 360 Painting

doug.putz

360 degree painting did a fantastic job for us. From the initial consult to the finished product everything was done professionally, on time and on budget. I was impressed with the amount of prep work they did taping off those areas which were to be protected from paint. We painted the entire main floor plus window trim and mouldings and no paint was left on the floors or anywhere. They sprayed all the doors and trim to give it a professional look with no brushstrokes. I would highly recommend them and will definitely be using them again for any future painting work.

Job Price

It was a pleasure doing business with you. I look forward to working with you again!

nk53208

They came on time , were efficient and worked quickly. They were very courteous and clarified anything they were not certain of.

Job Price

It was a pleasure working with you. I look forward to working with you in the future. Have a great summer!

carol s.

Meticulous and on schedule ... perfectionists,... attention to detail... all crown mouldings, baseboards, window trims, doors and fireplace mantle were sprayed.. looks like a new home... left in perfect condition

Job Price

Thanks Carol! It was such a pleasure working with you. Your house looks beautiful I'm glad we were able to help you with your project.

kirsten_paradis

We had our trim around the doors and above our garage painted. The job was done well over a few days due to weather related issues.

Job Price

It was a pleasure working with you! With exteriors, weather is always an issue. Your house looks brand new again! Thanks!

dshamilton

The workers were very cooperative and attentive to the draping as the only method. There were a few spots that were needed and the touches were attended quickly. We were very satisfied.

Job Price

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for your referral as well!

HomeStars U.

Professional attitude... Conducted business speedily..... Responsive to households needs for time management.... Efficient use of space and materials used

Job Price

It was an amazing transformation. I enjoyed working with you giving your kitchen and bathrooms new life.

Rose I.

They were on time. Left their work area clean. Finished in the time they had quoted me on. Job well done.

Job Price

Thanks so much! It was a pleasure working with you on your project.

jim.smith
1 review Okotoks, AB

The guys came in and primed and painted the entire interior of our house. They did such an awesome job. They were very respectful of us and our home!

Job Price

Thanks Jim! It was a pleasure working with you and your wife. I hope you enjoy your new home. Cheryl Bell, owner 360 Painting

jfreck

Holes were filled and the main entrance and family room repainted as well as a stairwell. Two walls were high and one was located beyond the stairwell. The painter was efficient as well as courteous and that evening my rooms were restored to order.

Job Price

I am glad that we could make your painting experience easy, fast and efficient.

anncedergren

We had a major renovation done, all new drywall and ceiling. Our previous painter leaned doors against walls that had already been primed and with one coat of paint and then he proceeded to spray paint the doors. Even though he promised it would not be a problem it was a major problem. It didn't matter what he did or how many coates he put on I could still see the outline of where the doors were sprayed. That was one of many problems. I went to a paint store to see what advice they could offer. They recommended Cheryl from 360. She returned my call right away. Then she called her painters and in no time an appointment was booked for them to meet me and evaluate the problem and potential solution. I liked Cheryl right away as she truly cared and wanted to help me. They did find a solution and now I don't see door outlines when I look at my walls. Even before they started the job I knew by her professionalism and genuine concern that I would be more then satisfied so I immediately recommended her to a friend who also hired her. She came by several times during the process to make sure everything was going good. The previous painter also made a mess of 7 of my doors but I really could only afford for one of them to be fixed, and again Cherly and her crew did not disappoint. I would highly recommend Cherly and her crew. The crew cleaned up after themselves which I really appreciated

Job Price

Thanks Ann! I was very happy we could help you solve your wall issue. I look forward to helping your friend as well.

More about 360 Painting

360 Painting Calgary caters to discerning families and business owners who need professional quality, minimal involvement and complete confidence that everything is managed and on schedule. Call us for interior and exterior painting including deck and fence staining.
We're your most convenient choice when quality and schedule matter.
With well over 7,000 projects completed, you are assured a positive experience and we guarantee excellent results.

Call Cheryl for a free in-home consultation.