Goodfellow Construction

Campbellcroft ON L0A 1B0
Goodfellow Construction

Reviews for Goodfellow Construction

0 reviews Campbellcroft, ON

Boot room, whole house trim, odd ball jobs

Goodfellow Construction has done a bunch of work around my house. I had a boot room falling off my house and Derek and his team re-supported the structure properly to code. No more worries that its going to fall down. After that job which I was extremely pleased with the workmanship and timely manner it was completed in, I had them upgrade all the trim (whole house) and drywall repairs. What a good job they did making sure all the angles were just right. Derek and his team are now my go to contractor. Goodfellows pricing was very competitive, I was very pleased with my final bill.

0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Severe flooding fixed

In a new home we were not expecting to experience severe flooding from rain, almost reached the basement outside door. I called Derrick and he knew immediately what my problem was. He came and explained what was happening and what needed to be done to fix the problem. His men came ( very polite, professional and tidied up afterwards!) and worked diligently to fix the problem with a large swale. After the first heavy rain not a drop of water came near the backyard basement door!!! They also installed a small upper deck ceiling for me. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Derrick and his team (Goodfellow Construction) to anyone , they certainly fixed my problem and lifted a weight of off my shoulders.

It was an absolute pleasure working with you thank you

1 review Whitby, ON

Several projects through the home

We have hired Goodfellow construction for several renovation projects within our home. They are professional, clean, courteous, always on time, reasonably priced, and finish projects in a timely manner. I will continue to use their services.

Thank you it was a pleasure working for you guys !

More about Goodfellow Construction

We are a full service contracting company that takes care of your every need from ideas to completion.

We are social:
F: https://www.facebook.com/Goodfellow-Construction-Design-Build-110257093636889

General Contractors
Residential, Commercial & Industrial Accessibility Modifications Accessibility Planner Build Accessibility Ramps Accessibility Retrofit Home Addition Basement Renovations Bathroom Renovations Carpentry Framing Build Metal Carport Build Wood Carport Construction Manager Install Elevator or Chairlift Repair Elevator or Chairlift Build Garage Garage Renovations Build Gazebo or Freestanding Porch Install, Repair or Replace Caulking Kitchen Renovations General Contractor Multiple Room Renovation Build Outdoor Kitchen Build Shed Barn Or Playhouse Build Shelter or Outbuilding Install Steel Beams Build Sunroom Enclosure
2006
e-transfer, cash, cheque.
Carpentry
Certified shluter installers (tile waterproofing)/ Carpentry/ Plumbing
No job is too small
Yes, kindly ask for details.