Mava Pave Ltd.

Interlocking Stone
Vaughan ON L6A 3T1

Reviews for Mava Pave Ltd.

Ihor in Aurora
Ihor in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

New asphalt driveway and front walkway area

We are extremely pleased with Mava Pave, with both Anna and Luciano. We were a bit anxious when calling various paving and landscaping companies for quotes in which when we met with Luciano, we knew at that moment we would proceed with Mava Pave. The work had been done efficiently and on time, if we had any concerns/questions, both Anna and Luciano would be available to take our call immediately. We could not say enough about the quality of work and skill set from start to finish. It was a pleasure doing business with them. A very happy and satisfied customer.......

lprendergast165 in Richmond Hill
lprendergast165 in Richmond Hill

Front driveway and walkway

I had Mava Pave Ltd remove my old driveway and walkway. They replaced it with beautiful stonework. The color and style were perfect and really added curb appeal to my home. The workers were very helpful and explained the process perfectly. Guided me and explained each step of the construction, what to expect and even how to care for my walkway so it looks beautiful for years to come.Overall , great experience and would recommend them to friends and family.

Hi Lisa and Robert,
Thank you for your review! Hopefully we can help you again in the future with another project!

pinabosicadugo in Richmond Hill
pinabosicadugo in Richmond Hill

Interlocking driveway, walkway to the backyard and the backyard

Mavapave did my driveway walkway to the backyard as well as the backyard including a small wall for my flower bed at the front. My husband and I are very happy with and I are very happy with how the work turned out! We get a lot of compliments! They were always on time and they didn’t come to early in the morning, they were also very courteous and professional. The best part for me is that they didn’t take too long to get the work done! We are very happy and recommend anyone who needs landscaping to use Mavapave, they will be 100% satisfied!

Thank you Pina and Anthony for your review. It was our pleasure enjoy your beautiful landscaping.

Luciano
MAVA Pave Ltd.

More about Mava Pave Ltd.

Asphalt & Interlocking • Retaining Walls • Steps Call now and recieve 10% discount Call today for a FREE Estimate (289) 553-4030 www. mavapave. com Family owned and operated for over 26 years
Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in Vaughan?