D&F Paint Work

Reviews for D&F Paint Work

JUAN M
JUAN M

BATHROOM RENO

Derek did a fantastic job renovating my bathroom. I am very pleased with the quality of the work done. I would definitely recommend D&F's services to anyone looking for similar results.

Painting

Derek was very professional kind and courteous. He treated my house like it was his own. I would recommend him 100%

Raj from Toronto
Raj from Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

We used D&F recently (Sept-Nov 2021) to completely gut and remodel our 20 years old washrooms (2) and a powder room. We found them to be very thorough, professional and efficient. They don't cut corners or make any compromises. Every small detail is taken care of and the finished product looks just outstanding. They took their time to complete the work which was not made any easy with the supply chain issues and parts availability. Erek and Derek and their team were so pleasant to deal with and we have only great things to say about them. We are extremely happy with the work and the finished product. We would recommend them to anyone who is looking for quality work.

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your business and hope to serve you again!

Green Ontario Inc.  in Campbellton
Green Ontario Inc. in Campbellton

Addition of a Landry Room on the 2nd Floor

"Couldn't speak more highly of my experience with this firm. Called in for an estimate to have a laundry room done on the 2nd floor as going to the basement was just too hard. I received a callback and scheduled the estimate. When Eric came to give me an estimate he suggested to do the laundry room in the closet instead of doing it in the extra washroom which made a perfect sense! I received a written quote within 24 hrs. Called in and scheduled, and the crew arrived on the agreed date and time. Very professional from the minute they walked in our house. Very impressed with the work performed. I am a very satisfied customer. Everyone who has come to the house has expressed awe at the transformation. Extremely satisfied with the professionalism, service, and finished product. Would highly recommend."

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Bathroom Reno

I recently hired D&F Paint Work to do some renovations to my bathroom and I could not be happier with the results. The team, especially Darek and Eric, worked very hard to ensure that the work was not only done on time, but also up to my standards. They also assisted me with designing the bathroom to ensure that it was the best use of the space we had and that the materials we were picking work in the bathroom. I would have no hesitation in recommending D&F to anyone.

Exterior Painting

I called Derek and within the same day he came by, quoted me for the project, explained all the details, and made suggestions which I greatly appreciated. The next day Derek and his team came and finished the job. They were very friendly, punctual, professional, and left no mess behind. I am very happy with the result. Thank you.

Bathroom renovation

I believe that d&f paint offered the best value for the bathroom. I highly recommend them.☺️

TJ in Oakville
TJ in Oakville

bathroom

D&F did an outstandinf job on my bathroom, better than even expected! I would highly recommend using their services! They're very friendly, professional and honest people. You just cant go wrong.

Shower

D&F paint works did a fantastic job. They worked efficiently and finished my shower on time. Would highly recomend. The workers were kind and are highly experienced. They will help you find the right design that fits your home. Thank you for a great job.

2668920ontario
2668920ontario

Bathroom renovation, trim work and paint work.

I hired this company for full bathroom renovation. I am very happy with this company because they did a lot of more then I expected. The owner of the company help me with designing this project. He advised me so many things. The work they did was worth every penny. This company was always on time, and the contact specified that they will finish in 3 weeks and they were done on time. The workers that work for this company, they are very polite and friendly. The quality it’s amazing, I haven’t seen work like this for very long time. All my friends when they look at my bathroom they are very impressed. When I look at the workers you can see right away that they’re very knowledgable. I started with the bathroom with this company. Then I was so much impressed that I asked them to finish also 3 bedrooms for me. I will refer this company to everyone that I know and I can’t wait until I will start new projects with D & F Paint work.

More about D&F Paint Work

We are dedicated to bringing you the BEST Quality service we can every time. We are founded on our great personality and personal experience. With a team of excellent Painters we bring out the life in many different homes. We do every Job with passion and pay very close attention to detail to make sure that you receive the best quality service for a great price.

**FALL/WINTER PROMO ALERT*** D&F Paint Work is excited to offer you 35% OFF any service until March 2020. Contact us today!