Preciso Interior Trim Inc.

Burlington ON L7L 6A3
Trim and Moldings
Preciso Interior Trim Inc.

Reviews for Preciso Interior Trim Inc.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Home Trim Update

Evan and his team did a fantastic job completing a trim update throughout my home. The job got completed very quickly after contacting Preciso. On the day of the project completion, they completed the job quickly and kept the home clean throughout. They were detail oriented and went above and beyond to ensure the job was completed to how I wanted.

Thank you so much for this amazing review, this feedback helps our team to continue working in professional manner.
Thanks for having us be a part of your Reno project.
Enjoy & keep well.
Regards
Evan Nissan & Team at Preciso Interior Trim

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Baseboard Replacement

From my initial contact with this company through until completion, I couldn’t have been happier. They responded quickly and I can’t find a single flaw in the work they did. They were complete professionals and took the time to make sure my requirements were met. They also took care throughout my home and cleaned up after themselves, leaving almost no trace behind. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you for this amazing review! This will help us to continue our efforts to deliver exceptional work all time. Thanks for having us be a part of your Reno project. One of joys in our work is meeting wonderful people like you.
Best, Evan

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Basement Interior Trim, Doors and Mantle

I highly recommend Preciso for any of your millwork needs. Evan definitely comes through with superior quality work and exceptional customer satisfaction. Courteous and reliable he delivers what is promised. It was a pleasure from start to finish.

Thank you for this amazing review. It means so much to know my clients are happy with my work. It was my pleasure to be a part of your home Reno project.
Regards,
Evan

Karolina in Mississauga
Karolina in Mississauga

Wainscoting Installation

First of all I'd like to start off by saying that I am a pretty picky and detail oriented person, not to say that I am not happy with any work ever done for me but I have very high expectations/standards. So that said...

Preciso installed wainscoting throughout my 2nd floor and staircase walls leading to main floor of my 2000sq/ft 2 story home.

Evan from Preciso from the very first meeting to discuss and plan out the work was able to put me at ease by walking me through the designs and making recommendations based on his extensive experience. We met several times after that to iron out the details before work began.

His communication and availability to answer questions is absolutely next to none. If I sent a text or called I knew that I was either getting an immediate response or within a very reasonable same day response.

Time estimated to complete the work was right on, he said 3 days, it was done in 3 days. They kept the work and surrounding area clean and were considerate and respectful to the areas that were not being worked on.

Their precision of their corner cuts and overall installation is beautiful and exactly what I imagined it like.

I will be hiring them again for future main floor projects which will be more ambitious. It was a pleasure dealing with Evan!

Thank you for this opportunity to work with you Karolina. We take pride in providing good outcome on all work we do, and our clients satisfaction. I appreciate your amazing review, very helpful.

Liz in Toronto
Liz in Toronto

Main floor trim, doors and molding

Evan and his crew were fantastic! From quote to explanation to install, they exceeded our expectations and came in ahead of schedule. The quality of the product used is excellent, far better than the big box stores, and they were so neat and tidy with their tools and work area. We didn’t have to source a thing and came home to a beautiful job well done. We will be calling again when it’s time to do our basement! Thank you Evan.

Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your home Reno project & your great review. I appreciate the feedback & that your happy.

Joseph
Joseph

Floor trim and window/door casings

Evann and crew were a pleasure to work with. They were punctual, professional and their work was outstanding. We had them replace the floor trim and the window/door casings throughout our entire house. We couldn't be more pleased with the entire experience and their work. We'd gladly provide more business as well as recommending them to others. JM.

Thank you so much JM!
For choosing us to be a part of your home renovation.
We always aim to deliver precision and good skill to all projects.
We hope you & family enjoy your home & rest of the summer.
Sincerely,
Evan N.

Puja
Puja
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Trim work in Hallway, Family Room and Bedroom

Evan took the time to explain our options and executed exactly the way we wanted it. He was timely and did a great job. Definitely would recommend him for all your trim needs.

Thank you for considering me to be a part of your renovation project; I always aim to have my clients happy.

Diego in Milton
Diego in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Baseboard, Doors, Casing, Columns

If you are looking for finish carpentry just call Evan and you will be extremely glad you did. He arrived at my house within an hour of calling him for a quote. The job was excellent. Cuts were extremely precise. Neat, clean, and very courteous. Give Evan a call!

Thank you Diego!
I always aim to have my clients satisfaction & be happy with their Reno's or new projects.

c.shields
c.shields
1 review Hamilton, ON

Wall Boxes

Evan was extremely professional in the quality of work as well as keeping the work space clean at all times

Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your Reno project & we hope you enjoy your new space for many years to come.

dhogg
dhogg
1 review Milton, ON

Basement doors, trim and baseboard

Evan did an amazing job installing the doors, trim and baseboard in our basement. He had great ideas about a few tricky areas and everything turned out great. It was a great experience working with Evan and will use him on future projects in the house.

Thank you for the opportunity. We are pleased you are enjoying your new living space.

More about Preciso Interior Trim Inc.

FREE IN HOME ESTIMATE.

Welcome to Preciso Interior Trim, where quality craftsmanship guarantees a beautiful result every time.

Whether you are embarking on a single-room makeover or a full renovation, our dedicated team will add quality work and materials to your next home project.

We design and install trim/moldings, doors and hardware in residential homes and commercial spaces.

We’ve successfully worked alongside various home builders throughout the GTA on new home projects for the last 10 years.

Experts in trim design. We specialize in: Baseboard, Window/Door Casing, Wainscoting/Panelling, Crown Molding, Crown Molding for cove lighting, Columns, Waffle Ceiling(Oak and Stucco), Doors and Stairway trim. We provide personalised customer service.

Evan Nissan (Trim Specialist) will come out personally to assess the scope of work. We do not subcontract out.

Our team will help bring your vision to life by creating dramatic impact and adding personality and distinction to your home.