DC Shutters

n_kuiper
n_kuiper
1 review Hamilton, ON

New Shutters

Allan was very friendly and professional. Even though I waited a month between getting my quote and ordering, he still kept all my information and there was no need for another visit.

Shutters came in faster than I was expecting (less than 3 weeks) and installation was quick.
Would highly recommend

Christina
Christina

Bedrooms

Excellent job. Great customer service skills by Alan and crew. Shutters are great. Definitely recommend DC shutters.

Hello Christina.
We are excited that you are enjoying your new shutters. It was our pleasure to install them.

Derek & Karen from North York
Derek & Karen from North York

Great job, friendly service, fair price.

After years of procrastinating and settling with paper shades, my wife and I finally decided to get proper blinds installed. We especially needed them in the living area - which has two stretches of wall-to-wall windows - because it was too bright during the day to really enjoy the TV. I did a bit of research and found DC Shutters, so I gave them a call.

From the beginning it was clear that Allan wanted to earn our business. He and Laverne came to my condo twice to show us two different types of roller shades (zebra and standard), and accommodated my schedule each time. Price-wise he was in the same range as others, but nonetheless he beat the lowest quote were given and we went ahead with the standard rollers (light-filtering for the living area, blackout for both bedrooms).

The process was simple, communication was clear and frequent, and the end result is just terrific. I genuinely enjoyed dealing with Allan, the condo looks so much better than before, and is that much more functional. A big thank you to Allan and the whole team!

If you need blinds, I strongly recommend giving him a chance to earn your business, as he did mine.

Hi Derek and Karen.
We we're pleased to come to your home as much times as needed to make sure you both would be happy after your blinds were installed. We are very happy that you are happy.

Drusila M.
Drusila M.

Blinds

Professional and impressive work. My house looks complete with the added touch of beautiful blinds matching my home decor. I highly recommend this business.

Hi Drusila.
Thank you for your kind recommendation. We were very pleased to have gotten a chance to do your installation and very happy that you are enjoying your new blinds.

nikiscott80
nikiscott80

California shutters

Kitchen,living and room california shutters. Great, timely and professional service from Allan and his team.

Hi nikiscott80
It was our pleasure to install your California Shutters. Hope your are enjoying the new look.

rickwilliam.jorge
rickwilliam.jorge
1 review Newmarket, ON

Shutters and Glass Door Insert

The work done by Allan and his team was superb. Their attention to details was amazing, on time to request as well and price is great! I would highly recommend them to family, friends and anyone looking to have work done on their home.

Hi Rick.
Thank you for your kind words. My team and I are so pleased that your are happy with your installation.

David
David

California Shutters

From start to finish Allan and his team were terrrific. We originally discovered DC shutters from HomeStars, and the positive reviews were 100% accurate. Unlike other companies, DC shutters completes the work on time and for a great price. We would not hesistate to refer or use DC shutters again for future projects.

Hello David.
It was our pleasure to install shutters into your home. Our main goal is customer satisfaction.

Dame
Dame
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Window shutters

Professional in home assessment and quote, timely and well done installation. Thank you to the team at DC Shutters.

Hi Dame.
When we have great customers like you we always go above and beyond to make sure you are happy with your installation. We are pleased that you are enjoying your new shutters.

Michelle
Michelle

California shutters and zebra blinds at the patio door

Laverne and her partner were very professional. They brought samples and provided a free estimate. The price is reasonable and the service was excellent. They showed up on time, and cleaned up when they left. I would highly recommend.

Thanks Michelle for your kind words. Our customers are number one so we aim to please.

Veronica
Veronica

Living room window, kitchen window and sliding door

I end result surpassed my initial expectation. It’s a life changing difference. Looks and feels like a completely new home.

I will be doing the upstairs rooms and bathrooms as well.

Beautiful craftsmanship
Responds quickly
Works fast
Looks AMAZING!
10/10 service!

Veronica we are very pleased that you are pleased with the end results of your shutters installation.

More about DC Shutters

DC SHUTTERS specializes in quality Canadian Manufacturer Shutters that withstand our harsh Canadian climate. Customers are happy because we provide custom shutters at great prices tailored to their needs. Our consultants and have over 22 years (each) so they are able to help you choose wisely. Our installers have over 25 years installing shutters so your shutters will function perfectly for many years. Your shutter is fabricate using quality wood, vinyl and paints so it will continue to look great for many years. Everyone we show them to agree that the quality is easy to see and feel - so see for yourself. You provide the coffee and we will provide FREE advice in the comfort of your home. We’ll even bring our Plantation and California Wood Shutters samples for you to review.

****

Once you review what customers say about our offering -

****

Check Out Our Website To:

- BOOK APPOINTMENT
- GET A QUICK QUOTE
- REVIEW OUR OUR OFFERING
- CHECK OUT SPECIAL OFFERS

Shutters & Blinds
Our most popular wood shutter is manufactured by a local company that uses the highest high quality wood and paints, so your shutters look better and last longer at a fraction of the price. More important - we are able to custom design and install your shutters quickly. No long wait period. Have a look at our samples and see the quality difference. Our most popular vinyl shutter is made by Canada's premier manufacturers of windows - your vinyl is made of the same pure un-recycled vinyl resin that will not change colour or warp. CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE PRODUCT DETAILS.
In home consultations -- view samples - Free no obligation. Custom Shutter Design Shutter Installation Blinds Installation To further enhance your home we also offer: Rod Iron door inserts Glass door inserts View more detail of the services we provide on our website (click the link below)
Custom wood and vinyl shutters from local manufacturers
California and Plantation are our most popular styles but we also offer many styles. We will help you choose the best style to achieve your objective. View details of each shutter style on our website (click the link below)
We specializes in custom wood and vinyl shutters and glass and wrought iron door inserts. Check out details on our website.
Not Applicable