DC Shutters

DC Shutters
416-571-3315
Toronto
M5V 2J1

We are very satisfied with the service Allan provided us. He came earlier than the estimated time which worked out perfect since we had exposed windows. The installation was done very professionally, they took their time and made sure everything was done perfectly before they moved on. They even came and cleaned up all the garbage after the job was done. Allan and his team were very respectful, we had an absolutely amazing experience with them. We will definitely recommend Allan to our friends and family!

Battymanzel
Battymanzel

Whole house

Had my whole house done by Allen and his team they did an awesome job I would recommend them for all my friends thank you guys so much DC shutters .had other companies come in but very happy I chose DC

svukovic33
svukovic33

California shutters

Im very satisfied with the service Allen provided. The whole process was very smooth and on time. I love my new shutters and would highly recomend DC shutters.

Satisfied c.
Satisfied c.
1 review Baden, ON

Shutters

Amazing!!! I booked my appointment on line, they came out the next day to measure. They were installed within 2 weeks. Professional, kind people. I would definitely recommend DV shutters. Kristy

We are happy to have been able to help. We hope you enjoy your new shutters.

Rabindra
Rabindra

Supplied and Installed shutters.

Allan and his team were excellent. Work was completed one week before scheduled time, quality of product was excellent and installation was fluid and tidy. I strongly recommend DC Shutters to anyone who is interested. None of his competitors can beat his quality and price.

California Shutters and Blinds

We had wooden plantation shutters put in the majority of the house with some blinds in the back to keep a full view. The work was done in April (so about 3 months ago) and we could not be happier with the work done or look. The job was done on scheduled as promised and at an competitive price point. I certainly recommend them.

Roger-Janet
Roger-Janet

California Wood Shutters for 7 large windows

I am so delighted of how professional Allan is. I felt comfortable with him even during the consultation and estimation of the project. At first, I was only planning to have 3 windows done but when he gave me the price, I end up doing 4 more (became 7 windows, and they are big ones). Why not!? Honestly, I had other estimates before him. After 3 weeks (as he promised), Allan and Edwin came to install them. Wow! Wow! Wow! Love my new shutters! Beautiful! They came on time and very much friendly. My family was at ease. Allan is true to his words, would definitely recommend DC Shutters to my family and friends. Bonus: Allan is a Christian. God bless you more business, Allan!

Wow ... We absolutely appreciate the positive feedback as we enjoyed working with you.
We agree that the new shutters look absolutely gorgeous.

kesna
kesna
1 review Burlington, ON

Windows and doors

The job was excellent .
They were on time and the workmanship was very well displayed, much thank!!!!!

Kesha,
You are very welcomed.

I-Zion-1
I-Zion-1

Bedroom

I originally used another company
Which I found out was cheating me. As such, I did my research and hired Allen to complete the remaining job. He was fair, professional and service was excellent. Consequently, I would recommend him to family and friends.

We try to provide exceptional value so it's great to hear that we succeeded in your case. We would very much appreciate your referrals.

danbrasafe
danbrasafe

Blinds Install

Very good quality product and very quality service. On time and efficient within scheduled period.

We are always looking for ways to provide value to our customers so your feedback is much appreciated.

More about DC Shutters

DC SHUTTERS specializes in quality Canadian Manufacturer Shutters that withstand our harsh Canadian climate.

Customers are happy because we provide custom shutters at great prices tailored to their needs.

Our consultants and have over 22 years (each) so they are able to help you choose wisely.

Our installers have over 25 years installing shutters so your shutters will function perfectly for many years.

Your shutter is fabricate using quality wood, vinyl and paints so it will continue to look great for many years. Everyone we show them to agree that the quality is easy to see and feel - so see for yourself.

You provide the coffee and we will provide FREE advice in the comfort of your home. We’ll even bring our Plantation and California Wood Shutters samples for you to review.

Once you review what customers say about our offering -
Check Out Our Website To:

- BOOK APPOINTMENT
- GET A QUICK QUOTE
- REVIEW OUR OUR OFFERING
- CHECK OUT SPECIAL OFFERS

Shutters & Blinds and Interior Design
Our most popular wood shutter is manufactured by a local company that uses the highest high quality wood and paints, so your shutters look better and last longer at a fraction of the price. More important - we are able to custom design and install your shutters quickly. No long wait period. Have a look at our samples and see the quality difference. Our most popular vinyl shutter is made by Canada's premier manufacturers of windows - your vinyl is made of the same pure un-recycled vinyl resin that will not change colour or warp. CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE PRODUCT DETAILS.
In home consultations -- view samples - Free no obligation. Custom Shutter Design Shutter Installation Blinds Installation To further enhance your home we also offer: Rod Iron door inserts Glass door inserts View more detail of the services we provide on our website (click the link below)
Custom wood and vinyl shutters from local manufacturers
California and Plantation are our most popular styles but we also offer many styles. We will help you choose the best style to achieve your objective. View details of each shutter style on our website (click the link below)
We specializes in custom wood and vinyl shutters and glass and wrought iron door inserts. Check out details on our website.
Not Applicable