KLPS Ottawa

Ottawa ON K1G 1S5

Reviews for KLPS Ottawa

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Timely service

Excellent service..if ever there has been a problem Kevin and his team are not afraid to make it right. Sometimes these services are run by cowards that wont respond to yout but klps always makez it right. Never have to worry about hiw much it snows...its just done!! Definitely worth the money

Honest customer in Toronto
Honest customer in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Snow removal

I hired this company to remove the snow from my driveway "a simply job" and shovel my steps infront of my house. The shovelling NEVER got done, and the driveway would always be half assed. I live in the elmvale area, and there is a lot of competition here, and I decided to give these guys a chance. What a MISTAKE!!!!! Every single time I would try to get ahold of the owner kevin "THE COWARD" Leduc, he would never answer or return my emails. He talks a good talk and seems like a nice guy to suck up into his horrible company, but as soon as you sign that contract and he gets paid, you never here from this snivelling little Wisel again. I have talked to my neighbours and not one dosent day the same thing about this coward. I advice anyone who even thinks for a second of going with this moron, DO NOT!! Don't get fooled by his beat the competitions price and nice guy routine. Ask anyone around town about Kevin "the COWARD" Leduc and I promise you they will all tell you the same thing. He's a snake, a horrible human being, and a scoundrel.

Karine in Ottawa
Karine in Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Appalling service

I hired this company to remove snow and to shovel my walkway. They assured me they could do so. The walkway was NEVER shoveled. Despite my numerous complaints, finally they told me they would certainly refund me. This was well over a month ago. A check did arrive...addressed to the wrong person. They told me they would rectify their error..they never did. They are unreliable, unprofessional and simply NOT to be hired.