Power Aid Electric

Reviews for Power Aid Electric

Bayberry_01
Bayberry_01
0 reviews Dunnville, ON

Rewired garage and installed wiring for heated bathroom floor. Repaired and installed outside lighting

Power Aid Electric
905-746-8566
Cayuga
N0A 1E0

I heard about Power Aid Electrical through a friend, and am very happy I decided to go with this company. The quote was very reasonable, compared to others I had received.
They were very professional, efficient, and showed up exactly on time. The work was done quickly, safely and it passed the inspection with no issues. I would definitely recommend this company.

Syed J.
Syed J.

Grounding work,Cable installation,Transmission line protection,Basements wiring,out door and indoor IED lights installation.Upgrading break circuits

Used the services by Power Aid Electric found them technically very knowledgeable and they finish job on time.I am very impressed with their safety records.

Thank you very much for the kind review, I look forward to future work with your company.

kyle.macfarlane
kyle.macfarlane
0 reviews Woodstock, ON

Installation of panet

Bill and his team took care of all the details in the installation of a new main panel. From dealing with the hydro company to fixing the old and badly installed wiring. They went well beyond what they needed to.
I had a three way switch that was wired to two different circuits. They stayed late to make sure my house was safe.
Incredibly friendly and professional. Great work and pricing. I recommend Power Aid Electric.

Thank you very much, pleasure working with you

kedavid42
kedavid42
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Outdoor Home Security Lighting

What a great experience with Power Aid Electric. Bill provided thoughtful suggestions and solutions to solve my outdoor lighting issues. He patiently explained things to me so I understood the process involved. He installed lighting on my deck and in my driveway, which now provide the perfect amount of lighting at night. Everything was completed quickly, within the agreed timeline. I feel very secure with my new lights and am very pleased with the overall experience. I highly recommend Power Aide Electric and will definitely call them again for any other electrical needs.

More about Power Aid Electric

Serving the GTA and Niagara areas Power Aid Electric will make your electrical needs simple and easy. With over 20 years of experience in the electrical trade our team has developed a network of satisfied customers that continuously call us back when needed.  If you are planning a project and ...