Maid Pro Leduc/South Edmonton

Reviews for Maid Pro Leduc/South Edmonton

Kelvin in Leduc
Kelvin in Leduc

Would Not Recommend

We had been receiving maid services through Maid Pro with funding from Veterans Affairs. Meaning, VA was responsible for paying Maid Pro for their services. This arrangement worked well until their was a payment disagreement. Maid Pro decided to go after us for payment instead of VA. They have now sent the o/s balance to collections. Probably best we no longer retain their services as there were instances when their staff would depart our residence and not lock our doors on the way out. With our dogs and property inside, this was unacceptable. A clean house (questionable) is not worth sacrificing our security. There are better maid services out there.....

I am very sorry that Veterans affairs discontinued payments on your behalf. As you and not VA is our customer it is you that is ultimately responsible for payment. Being that you used us for a period of time, the bill was getting quite large and we needed to receive payment for the work we did.

edzelinski
edzelinski

Cleaning

Dependable, on time, courteous, professional, attention to detail, pay attention to instructions,
Wish the service was a little less expensive.

kirk.cayer in Leduc
kirk.cayer in Leduc

Attention to detail

Work, chores, kids events, and so much more - needless to say, we took a few shortcuts in our weekly cleaning regimen. Week after week, month after month the little things we missed just kind of blended in - Maidpro one time fixed that. Things that were dull, sparkled. The little things were shiny once more. And all of a sudden I had more time for the better things I sometimes had to rush through.

Thanks for the review. Spring cleaning does make a difference. Hope to serve you again.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Home cleaning

We get our home cleaned monthly by Annika. She does a great job everytime and she is very friendly. We are very pleased with the services she has provided and always look forward coming home to a clean home!

Thank you for taking time to write a review for us. All our staff work hard to do a great job.

troy.r
troy.r

Home Cleaning

I am a single dad who has a daughter full time. I used to clean the house on Sundays but that took up so much of my downtime that I decided to get maid pro. They come in once a week and do the tasks that I would have done on Sundays like wash the floors, clean the bathroom and vacuum.

One of the cool side effects was my daughter never used to clean her room. Now once a week she tidies her bathroom and bedroom so maidpro can clean without moving her clothes and other stuff on the floor. It is now a weekly routine for her to clean her room.

There are several weeks where I call them up a day or a two before and because my daughter is off school or there is some project I am working on, I request to postpone the cleaning for a week they have always been ok with that.

The thing I look forward to the most is the little messages they leave on their cleaning checklist. They left one when they found the hidden snake in the microwave my daughter and I were hiding on each other and another commenting on some of my new artwork that was hung.

Thanks Troy. You have always been a big supporter of us and we thank you sincerely. Glad we can help you recover some time for you to spend with your daughter.

Roxy in Drayton Valley
Roxy in Drayton Valley

House cleaning service

Hired maid pro in Leduc to do a full house cleaning in my home in Leduc and was very happy with the work they did!! I would recommend them to anyone!!

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We are pleased that you are happy with our work.

c S.
c S.

General House cleaning

The girls are efficient and very meticulous about their work. It is truly amazing to arrive home from a long day at work to a home that is sparking clean and tidy

Thank you for the review. Our Pro's try very hard to not miss things when cleaning a home. We are glad we pleased you.

Private User reviews Leduc County, AB

Cleaning

We are thrilled with Maddie, she always does a great job cleaning our house. Pays special attention to make sure everything is spotless. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a house cleaning service.

We always to hire exceptional staff. It is always nice to hear when we are successful with that. Maddie is special and we are lucky to have her. Thank you for the review.

Lesley L in Leduc
Lesley L in Leduc
1 review Beaumont, AB

Household cleaning

We have been very pleased with the consistently good cleaning that we receive from MaidPro in Order. Maddie is an absolute gem to work with and is very particular about making sure that her team mates know how we like our house cleaned!

Thank you for the review Leslie, we know Maddy really enjoys you and your home. She truly is a gem. :)

More about Maid Pro Leduc/South Edmonton

There are plenty of reasons to choose -- and love -- MaidPro. Maybe it’s because we work with you to build a cleaning plan, tailored to your needs and budget. Or because our cleaning PROs are not only expertly trained to provide the highest quality clean, but they’re pretty great ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Leduc?