Mr Tree Care

Reviews for Mr Tree Care

alex.b
alex.b

Stump removal

I had a tree stump in my front yard and hired Ms Tree Care to do the job.
The quote was competitive , the work was completed in professional manner.

I would recommend this company service.

Thank you.

Thank you, Alex, for the opportunity to work with you and for your quick and positive review of our service. It was a pleasure to deal with you and we look forward to working again in the future. Mr Tree Care team

Angela in Zephyr
Angela in Zephyr
1 review Zephyr, ON

Broken Branch - Emergency Work Completed

We learned about Mr Tree Care from our neighbours after watching their work and called them when we needed something some for emergency - a large branch broke and was hazardous. Irmis understood the urgency of the situation and came himself the same day to get it done. We are very pleased with their responsiveness and highly recommend. Thank you !

Dear Angela, thank you kindly for your positive feedback. We are very happy that you are pleased with our responsiveness and quality of work. We enjoy tree projects in your neighborhood and look forward to be working together again in the future. Mr Tree Care team.

Shawn in Toronto
Shawn in Toronto

Large dying Maple Tree removal

Thanks for the great work on the tree removal Irmis and team!

Irmis was great to work with!

He guided us through the process of applying for the permit to remove the tree with the city. The guidance was great because the process took a few days in our case. I understand from others that have been through the process approval normally takes months.

All through the process Irmis was very responsive replying to emails quickly and always proving what was needed. Once on site the team worked hard all day long barely stopping for breaks ever. While here I asked for an extra shrub to be removed and some other roots to be ground, which they were happy to do with no issue. They were very helpful, did exactly what they said they would do, and did a great job cleaning up after the work was done.

Did I mentioned they were the most competitive of the 4 quotes I got as well?

I highly recommend these guys for any tree work needed.

Thank you very much, Shawn, for such a positive and detailed feedback. We are very happy that you are satisfied with the service and the process of tree removal was very smooth for you. Thank you for being so positive and easy to work with, it was our pleasure to deal with you and we are looking forward to serving your tree care needs in the future. MrTree Care Team.

asnm105 in North York
asnm105 in North York

Removal of dead tree

Irmis responded to my request for a quote for tree removal the same day and came over to the house within the same week to provide a quote. He was very courteous throughout the entire process and his price was very reasonable. He was able to remove the tree, take the pieces away, and clean up the whole site within a few hours. I would highly recommend Irmis and Mr Tree Care for any of my future tree service needs.

Asnm105, we really appreciate your detailed feedback on the service provided. You were a pleasure to deal with and we are very happy with your level of satisfaction with this project. Many thanks for taking the time to write this review and we look forward to working again in the future. MrTree Care team.

Michael from Toronto
Michael from Toronto

Great experience with Mr. Tree Care

Irmis called me immediately to set up a time to come and provide a quote. He came on the weekend to provide a quote which was very reasonable. He then came today and cut our tree as we discussed, cleaned up the area and was on his way.

Very professional, reliable and punctual. Highly recommended.

Thanks Irmis and Company!

Michael

Michael, thank you very much for taking the time to provide your prompt and positive feedback. Our company has grown because of the customers like you who trust our services. We thank you for your business and look forward to working again in the future. MrTree Care team.

Leo in Toronto
Leo in Toronto

Huge Catalpa Tree Removed

Irmis and his partner were extremely professional, prompt and reliable.
We had a huge catalpa tree cut down and they removed it w/o problems and left the site clean. Infact, Irmis kindly raked the wood mulch onto our GDN beds. They also pruned some very overgrown shrubs.
He helped to expedite the application for the tree permit and gave us a very fair price. He also arranged for a certified arborist to check our tree.
We have recommended Mr. Tree Care to others who have also been extremely pleased with his excellent work and fair price.

We HIGHLY recommend Mr. Tree Care!

Leo, thank you very much for your positive feedback. MrTree Care team is happy that you are satisfied with the tree project and values your time and continuous​ business. We are always ready to serve your tree maintenance needs.

Twenty Four in Toronto
Twenty Four in Toronto

Cut down/stump 30+ ft Tree & prune larger 2nd tree

I am a long time Landlord that has worked with many different skilled trades over decades and I write this note to summarize my initial engagement with Mr Treecare

The work involved
- taking down a 30+ ft tree and stump it
- prune back a 2nd larger tree growing on a steep angle
- work within a constrained downtown location

Here are my observations

1) Irmis is very "office" professional
- My request for information was responded by Irmis very fast. (Within 12 Hours in fact)
- I'm not sure that this is something that everyone should expect as a service level, but each time I contact him he emailed, texted or called me back immediately.
- After meeting Mr Treecare on site he provided me with a written email quote within 12 hours.

2) His prices are fair and reasonable
- I priced this job out with 2 others, and Mr Treecare's quote was in the lower middle of the 3

3) He is punctual
- He cares about your time... We met on site 3 times (once for the quote, twice for the job) and each time he arrived 30 mins earlier than the time we agreed upon
- Not only is Irmis prompt but he also communicates/informs you about any possible delays or changes to the original plan IN ADVANCE. (NOT after the fact)

4) He is community friendly.
- We had unhappy neighbors (including a city inspector) who visited the site as the work was being done. Irmis was very calming and polite with them (even though some of the neighbors were not)

5) He works hard
- Irmis worked non stop from the morning to the afternoon without breaks or loss of momentum
- He treats his work partner/helper with respect and keeps his equipment clean and well maintained
- he raked and cleared away all the branches onsite and the surrounding neighbor's yard before leaving

The bottom line: This was a very positive experience. When I have another job, I will definitely use Mr Treecare again and I unreservedly recommend him

Dear Twenty Four in Toronto, thank you very much for taking the time to provide such thorough description of the project and explain everything in details. Your businesses, your time and the opportunity to work with you are very much appreciated. We looking forward to our continued work together in the future. MrTree Care

Estella Marcos  in Toronto
Estella Marcos in Toronto

Tree Trimming

I called MrTree Care to get my 2 maple trees trimmed and an arborist came the next day to estimate. He gave a reasonable price and everything was done quickly and with quality. Very courteous and professional. Highly recommend.

Thank you for your trust in our company and for your service, Estella. We look forward to working again in the future.

Removing two dead ash trees

Irmis came in the same day of the phone call for an estimate and gave a very detailed clear picture of the work to be done as well as recommendation on the rest of the trees we had on our backyard. After agreeing on price and date, he emailed the same day all the documents with the estimate of the work to be done as well as the insurance certificate and WSIB.

Came back on the date agreed and everything was done as agreed. He helped with other small branches that were outside of the scope of project for free.
Great price, great service, would absolutely call them again for the other trees when time comes.

Thank you Irmis!

Thank you for the opportunity to do business with you. We are looking forward to working together and servicing our communities again in the future. MrTree Care

More about Mr Tree Care

www. mrtreecare. com At Mr Tree Care, we have experience and professional certifications in various aspects of arboriculture work such as tree climbing, pruning, thinning and removal, rigging and roping, tree care as well as in operating tree care equipment.