AAA Vacuum Superstore

Steve in Kawartha Lakes
Steve in Kawartha Lakes
1 review Kawartha Lakes, ON

Fast Service

Not the first time I've needed a Vac Motor. When my Central Vac broke down years ago, I replaced the whole thing, but this time I wound up with a commercial insulation blwer that had a Vac motor in it that blew up. The original vac motor still had its ID Sticker so following a web search, I found myself looking at AAA Vacuum Superstore. I quickly found my motor, paid for it and began the week long wait for it to arrive and got busy with other work when it arrived only 2 days later! Thank You for not only having it, but getting it here in what felt like the day before I even knew I needed it!!!

Hi Steve, Thank You for the kind review. We are always here to help.

PNADDEO
PNADDEO
0 reviews Nobleton, ON

vacuum

Very helpful explained all about the vacuum in great detail, also the product has a 25 year warranty

Hi Patricia, Thank You for the kind review. We are always here to help.

hopkinsw in North York
hopkinsw in North York

Filter Queen repair

Replace hose-ends ends on 30 year old machine.

They had the parts needed & repair was done while I waited.

Jim explained my options, recommending
the cheapest at $15.00.

His customer service skills are outstanding.

Hi Mr. Hopkins, Thank You for the kind review. We are always here to help.

KelectroMagnet
KelectroMagnet

Vacuum Purchase

Frank was really great. Took the time to explain the differences between vacuums and didn't try to oversell us. In the end we felt that we got the exact vacuum that we needed for our house.

You are very welcome. Thank You for the kind review and it was a pleasure doing business with you and we are always here to help.

Sthysr in Toronto
Sthysr in Toronto

Central vac system including install (rough and finish)

The staff, especially Gino, were and are amazing. We purchased a Central vac system and it was a very smooth and easy transition. Will definitely recommend them and I am now a customer for life.

Hi here, thank you for the review! We're glad to hear that you've joined our long list of happy customers - thanks again, we appreciate your recommendation!

dlattanzio in Mississauga
dlattanzio in Mississauga

Purchased central vac and extra accessories kit

Very professional clean install, amazing customer service. Jim and his team were wondrrful and I would have no problem recommending to anyone in my family.. Great job guys shows why you've been in business for so long. Dan Lattanzio

Hi Dan, thank you for the review! We're glad to hear that you've joined our long list of happy customers - thanks again, we appreciate your recommendation!

Customer
Customer

Central Vacuum purchase and install

Although there was a minor issue during installation, AAA Vac was quick to assess and accept responsibility. The installation was great, the installer took the time to demonstrate the product. Staff was knowledgeable and courteous.

Hi Adrian, thank you for the nice review. We are always here to help.

DPADOVANI54
DPADOVANI54

Product and service

Retactible cord on old machine was serviced.
Also, bought aother new machine: Miele.
The manager was very helpful and knowledgeable. He gave me a thorough demonstration on the new machine. I would recommend this store to family and friends.

Hi Dennis, Thank you for the kind review. We are always here to help. Hope you enjoy your new Miele Vacuum. Thanks Frank

TOULADESTO
TOULADESTO

Central vacuum purchase

Very friendly helpful knowledgeable sales staff with super quick instal. Went through all aspects of vacuum. Thank you!

Hi Toula, It was a pleasure to meet you and thank you for the kind review. We are always here to help. Thanks Frank

Lawrence F.
Lawrence F.

Vacuum cleaning repair

We received both in house and in store service. Extremely respectful interaction in both contexts. We were presented with the full array of options with respect to cost and effectiveness. We couldn't be happier with the outcome. I'd recommend this company without hesitation and with complete confidence.

Hi Lawrence, Thank You for the kind words and we really appreciate your business. We are always here to help.

More about AAA Vacuum Superstore

AAA Vacuum Superstore offers vacuum cleaners & floor care selection in Canada for over 43 years! Founded in 1976 our family owned business is here to help with all your cleaning needs. AAA Vacuum has been a authorized sales and service / repair center for many makes and models in ...
Looking for Vacuum Sales & Service pros in Toronto?