Done Right Renovations Ottawa ON

Reviews for Done Right Renovations Ottawa ON

Sandy & Steve in Ottawa
Sandy & Steve in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Entrance floor and powder room reno

We are thrilled with our newly tiled front entranceway and powder room renovation. More than that we feel very secure with the additional repairs Cory and team made to shore up a significant deficiency in our house’s overall structure. Cory’s meticulous attention to detail is readily apparent in the end result. Thanks Cory!

Glad we were able to work out the issues quickly and that you're so pleased with the end result. All the best.

Dawn and Claude in Ottawa
Dawn and Claude in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Gorgeous Bathroom Renovation

After 17 years in our home, an unexpected bathtub leak led us to contact Done Right Renovations - our 'go to' renovation professionals. Within an hour of our call, a representative from Done Right was at our home to scope out the work. The tub and surrounding components needed replacing. After consultation with Done Right, we decided to replace the tub with a glass-door enclosed shower stall - a solution more appropriate for our two teenagers, the primary users of the bathroom.

From there they provided a detailed estimate, references to hardware and tile suppliers they deal with to get additional discounts, and suggested a few great design ideas along the way.

They removed the bathtub, all of the builders tile etc, beefed up the underlying support structures, and transformed the space into a glass-door enclosed shower stall worthy of a magazine cover.

They started the project on time, arrived bright and early each day, worked diligently throughout each day of the project and cleaned up spotlessly at each day's end.

You won't be disappointed - they truly do get the job Done Right!

It was a pleasure working with you and very pleased to hear how happy you are with the final product.

17 reviews Ottawa, ON

Main floor installation of hardwood and entrance tile with unique re-design to fireplace front

For several years I had intended to have hardwood flooring laid throughout the main level of my 44-year-old bungalow. Laminate had been put in place 2004 to allow me to care for my husband at home after his incapacitating stroke. But its quality and installation left a lot to be desired. This autumn, it was time for it to go! And, as my previous review indicates, this time, I knew where to go, to get it Done Right!

Once again, Cory Beauchamp worked his magic. He:
• assumed an active role in helping me select the best materials, hardwood, and tile, for my purpose.
• took every measure to minimize the inevitable disruption of such an extensive renovation.
• designed and installed a unique fireplace front to compliment the hardwood.

Cory completed all this with the precision and attention to detail that I’ve come to expect from him, but which still amaze me when I see him in action. His objective? Perfection. His most severe critic? Himself!

Along the way, once again, he answered all my questions and performed several little extras that he saw would be helpful to me. The result? A truly transformative renovation; again, at an excellent price.

Thank you, Cory Beauchamp, for another remarkable renovation. I’m already planning your next project here, having seen your prowess with decks!

Thank you for the praise Diane and glad we were able to help again. It means a lot hearing how happy you are with our work.

Stacy in Toronto
Stacy in Toronto

Major basement renovation including wine storage

We just had our basement done including a unique wine storage space. Beyond great ...quite literally "done right". House is new and the basement was built to match beautifully. Quality of the finish is beyond the original builder so I will need to give them a tour.

Thanks for high praise Stacy, it was a pleasure working with you.

17 reviews Ottawa, ON

Ensuite renovation

The competent professionals at Done Right Renovations have completed a wide variety projects at my home, all of which deserve top rating. Renovating the ensuite bathroom was no exception.

Work was completed on time and within budget, with careful attention to detail. Cory and his team consistently spare no effort to produce results that far exceed my expectations. In an industry riddled with stories of shoddy workmanship and worse, these are craftsmen who know what they're doing, do it right and stand behind their product.

I recommend this business most highly and without reservation. Never would I consider dealing with any other contractor. Done Right Renovations is in a class by itself. I wish them continuing abundant success.

This review was submitted by my own volition, not at the request of
Done Right Renovations.

I'm glad you're so pleased with the work Diane.

Looking for General Contractors pros in Ottawa?