Dorsch Roofing & Exteriors

Reviews for Dorsch Roofing & Exteriors

Spencer
Spencer

Shingles

Service was verry good they were verry responsive in getting back to me with my quote and my samples for the shingles I wanted. Price was also alot better then everywhere else I contacted for a quote. Highly recommended dorsch roofing !
Thanks again guys

Thanks For the kind words, appreciate the business!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Gutter cleaning

Good service.maybe a good idea to use water after clearing the gutter.
We are satisfied.
Service person was super. Thanks

Heather F
Heather F
1 review Okotoks, AB

Roof replacement

Chris Tyson and there team replaced our cedar shake
To asphalt, there strong work ethic was noted right away, the quality of there workmanship is very impressive right down to the small details on the roof to the clean up .
I will highly recommend Dorsch Roofing to anyone that has roofing needs.

Thanks so much Heather feel free to contact us whenever needed.

Dale S.
Dale S.
0 reviews High River, AB

Beyond Professional.

I want to start off by stating I was a roofer for 15 years back in the day, so I know when someone is trying to sell me some thing I don't need. This is NOT the case with Chris and Tyson. They were professional, honest and provided quality, fast work and left the job site as clean as when they arrived. The knowledge and experience that Dorsch roofing has, in my opinion is no less than any of the larger companies in Calgary. If you don't hire Dorsch roofing then you ARE paying too much. With Dorsch roofing quality does't cost..... It pays. Thanks for the great work Chris and Tyson.

Thank you very much for the great review, Dale. It was our pleasure!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
0 reviews Nanton, AB

New shingles

Very professional very fast and efficient. Left our property spotless . Friendly bunch. Will highly to everyone we know and if needed in future property's we would be hiring them again.

Thanks for the great review!

Dave Thompson
Dave Thompson

Re-shingle mobile home

Chris provided a reasonable quote (I had 3) and provided prompt, professional, and efficient value for money service. The results look great and everything was cleaned up after the job was finished.

Thanks so much for the review Dave

dawndevouge
dawndevouge
0 reviews Black Diamond, ON

Roof

Tyson and his crew were absolute professionals. Right from the start. Returned calls promptly and proved to be super reliable and patient with our schedules. My new roof is beautiful and definitely upgrades my home. We would definitely recommend them to any of our friends. Also they kept our price really reasonable and stuck to original quote which we so appreciated.

Thanks so much for the kind words Dawn, enjoy your roof !

tamarack39
tamarack39

Replacing shingles on roof

The three fellows worked hard and steady and completed the job in 2 days. They did a great job, and cleaned up the job site after they finished each day. Overall, they did a really good job. We talked to two of them afterwards, and they were two very amicable brothers. Good job. Thanks.

Thanks so much for the review !

Debbie
Debbie

New shingles for house & garage.

Kept us informed of when the job would start & be finished. Cleaned up all debris from job.

Thanks for the review we appreciate it !

Rob K.
Rob K.
0 reviews Okotoks, AB

Replace all roof shingles and vents etc.

We called to get a estimate done. Within a couple hours they had shown up and inspected the roof and had a estimate done. Nice to have fast service. Kept in contact with us as to availability for repair. Showed up when scheduled and job was completed when promised. Work was very good and looks great. Totally recommend them to anyone needing roof repairs.

Thanks a bunch for working with us Rob!

Chris

More about Dorsch Roofing & Exteriors

Dorsch Roofing & Exteriors is a Calgary Roofing company that is family owned and operated. Tyson and Chris Dorsch bring to the table 14 years of experience in the Roofing industry. Dorsch Roofing & Exteriors offers quality service and honest workmanship that you know you can trust. Customer satisfaction comes first at Dorsch Roofing our work is not done until your satisfied. Whether you are looking for a re-roof, new home build, siding, Fascia or have any other questions regarding exterior work done on your home we are here to answer your questions. We pride ourselves on quality installations, backed by a 10-year warranty on our workmanship. We offer a huge selection of roofing and exterior materials from the best suppliers in the industry in order to ensure your project gets the best possible products as well as installation to match you budget.

Feel free to contact us today with any questions and or concerns! Dorsch Roofing provides Free Estimates along with sample boards for a simplified process of selecting materials.